Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V (17489 Views)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Urgent!!! Dubia, Jordan, Azerbaijan Employment Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:
Zoom into the two receipts below, the one she posted showing 2000 but she doctored to 3000 because she doesn't want to me to ask for 1k balance from her deliberately swapping a 4k cloth for 3k cloth which is also her personal ABA made cloth (is the one she sent me on watsapp) versus the one without price that I finally received from the transport company. She said here her waybill is 2k but she doctored a receipt to make up for her lie that the transport increased.

Picture is taking time to upload.

Am not surprised!!!!
I was expecting you to come here and post all this, and gbam you did..

My happiness is a customer bought from me and she's here, and a lot have bought from me here.

We had a long chat
All the dresses you picked , I checked the ones I have your seize I sent to you.

Na hustle I dey hustle I no thief your money

About the Aba made...madam you want to buy UK cloth for 3k? How can some human being reason for crying out loud, the material I sent to you is good, cool and perfect

The receipt God in heaven will bear me witness Delivery was 3k to Abuja, I had to go around looking for where to send 2k cos I collected 2k from u, at the end i couldn't find, I came back bargained 2500, the guy accepted, he mistakenly wrote 2k and change it, if I lie on this, may I not wake up tomorrow morning

The dress with long hand is 4k
So you are the one to balance me 500 hundred naira

Like you said you will make me cry

Madam you are not my God
If I collect money from you and didn't give u cloth I will be miserable all my life...BUT if I get your money and give u clothes from the ones u picked, you will remain miserable all Your life..so shall it be Amen

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:

Call back your friends to not be victims. I will post more evidence when I am less busy.

This is the best you can do, but you are not my GOD

I ask again
Do u want to buy UK and LONDON wears for 3k...

God will bear me witness
I don't sew them, I don't know who sew them, the materials I sell is top notch.... nobody has returned my wears except the sizes is big or small.....no material
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:

Call back your friends to not be victims. I will post more evidence when I am less busy.

Do you know what
Can u post the clothes I sent you

Please post it and let everyone seeing this post judge between me and u
If it's aba made

If I sent u aba made

Madam
You will suffer this year
because I ve done nothing wrong to u

U are just selfish u are looking forward to get a 15k dresses for 3k

Please post the dresses
Post the dresses
Post the dresses
Post the dresses

Some bought from NL today and she said she like it

Can u imagine this devil
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
BEWARE

Please post the dresses let them judge us

Which kind devil I met this new year
Na only u I sell cloth for inside NL

Why are women always enemy to their self

I don't sew dreSS I don't sew dress I don't know how to, I don't know where dey sew, I only buy and resell

Please beware!!!!! Post the dress
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:

It's exactly what it is.

That was my delivery today

The second pic is from a satisfied customer here on NL

And the quality of the material u tag "Aba" made

Madam not all come out to show themselves

Ah God! If I call GOd for you eh
This year no go go well for u

Please help me look if this dress is aba made

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Women are theirs self enemy

Get all your Cooperate gowns and casual for 3k

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
This are UK wears
Price

My business is to buy and resell
And all are good material

It's how u package your self

Mrs Unyim Faith
I gave you what you want, God beat us witness

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by LadySarah: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin
This my Aba Don see something as in eeh.City that is helping the average Nigerian to feel like they have arrived via special designs.

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:
Oriaku Georgenia Abigail
Zenith

Oriaku Abigail, this is just to save other potential victims. Trust me, by the time, I am done with you, you will beg with tears to even pay back my money without taking back the clothes but it will be too late.

Unyime Faith with no 07060734207
Your NL name is "Beware"

If everything you have accused me of is truth , may it never be well with me, but if am.innocent, unyime faith it will never be well with you..

Thia the the recipet and ur item
Ha God! How can I forge revceipt

Thats her on the pix

Ok look at how tiny she is, getting something that will fit her

I ve to search and choose from her choice the available to send her...

I know how to do this more than u
Becareful...
Thia is too early this year

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Still selling

Casual and Cooperate gown
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
fairy88:

Unyime Faith with no 07060734207
Your NL name is "Beware"

If everything you have accused me of is truth , may it never be well with me, but if am.innocent, unyime faith it will never be well with you..

Thia the the recipet and ur item
Ha God! How can I forge revceipt

Thats her on the pix

Ok look at how tiny she is, getting something that will fit her

I ve to search and choose from her choice the available to send her...

I know how to do this more than u
Becareful...
Thia is too early this year
It will never be well with you according to your word and more. The dresses you advertised here and sent to me are they made by "chere werey tailors" if you know 3k can't buy UK gown why advertise UK gowns for 3k only to deliver your "chere werey tailor" made.
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Immediately money touched her hand, suddenly everything I ordered for wasn't available in my preferred size and colour. She sure knows better to give me her cherey werey choice
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:
Oriaku Georgenia Abigail
Zenith

Oriaku Abigail, this is just to save other potential victims. Trust me, by the time, I am done with you, you will beg with tears to even pay back my money without taking back the clothes but it will be too late.

Before u post my pix, let me help u post it
This the the owner of this account..

And thank you for posting my account no, maybe God want to use u to connect me to my heavenly helper thanks so much...

Ant the truth still stand "Faith" I do you no wrong, may Heaven judge me and you
The quality of the cloth is 100% good and I gave you from the dresses u choose..

2 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:
Immediately money touched her hand, suddenly everything I ordered for wasn't available in my preferred size and colour. She sure knows better to give me her cherey werey choice
Am done with you
Bye!!!!!!!!!

And please post the dresses I sent u...let NL judge...

Thank you
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
All available
Seize : S, M, L, XL
Gowns 3k only

Jumpsuit 4k

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Compare the receipt she posted above with the one below I saw on the package. You can see the one she posted above has 2000 which she doctored to 3000 because one of the gowns I choose which she said is 4k she replaced with a 3k gown I never choose and changed her waybill receipt to 3k to make up for the balance 1k. Zoom her receipt above has her name and doctored price but the one on the package I got has no price

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is the point her story changed after money touched her hand but my choice, colours and sizes were very available before I sent money

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
I asked her for refund immediately I saw her scheming but since she is the fly that must follow the corpse to the grave she went ahead and delivered her evils.

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by comtem2011: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
fairy88:

Before u post my pix, let me help u post it
This the the owner of this account..

And thank you for posting my account no, maybe God want to use u to connect me to my heavenly helper thanks so much...

Ant the truth still stand "Faith" I do you no wrong, may Heaven judge me and you
The quality of the cloth is 100% good and I gave you from the dresses u choose..
It is well, does it mean you people didn't chat on the dresses before bringing it here?
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Heck, I never even ordered for the gown on the right but she forced the one on the left on me.

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jacket available in this colour

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shirt
4,500 each

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
This was the point she reroute to suddenly having clothes she said she doesn't have because she is hell bent on eating her death's poison.

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:
This was the point she reroute to suddenly having clothes she said she doesn't have because she is hell bent on eating her death's poison.

Tiger skin lovely gown

6k only

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bewaree:

1st Up and down 7,500

2nd Up and down 4k

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by fairy88: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Good morning beautiful minds
And Happy sunday
Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2021
If 3k/4k can't by clothes why is fairy88 not confident to use her clothes below to advertise her scamming hustle?

Below is the clothes she sent me after asking her not to; which of these clothes look like what she advertised here ? plus I never ordered for the exact clothes below.

Cc. comtem2011

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Bewaree:
If 3k/4k can't by clothes why is fairy88 not confident to use her clothes below to advertise her scamming hustle?

Below is the clothes she sent me after asking her not to; which of these clothes look like what she advertised here ? plus I never ordered for the exact clothes below.

Cc. comtem2011

She is actually shady. These materials looks so different from what was advertised.

And besides what cost her not to refund a customer's money.

Why forcing customers to buy what they do not want? That's terrible!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by sisisioge: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmmm...it is well. I anonymously ordered for 3 pcs of these two outfits in December. The idea was to gift 2 to friends for the season and wear 1 since they're so affordable. Thankfully, agreement was payment on delivery. Let's just say the result was a case of look what I order vs what I got. But because I'm a good person, I had to pick one that almost matched the advertised design, paid for delivery and count my loss. Please try to listen to your clients, dont block...one time sales is never good for business, repeat patronage is what sustains. I'm a tailor myself and the execution of the cut/sew was far from your advertised designs.

My advise: get a model for the various sizes you sew, get them to wear your outfit and gauge if your outputs match what you advertised in fit and appearance.

Mine was a size 10 but it came in a size 8 pant and size 14 top. If you had made the pant high waist as seen in the picture you advertised and the cuts for both top and pant the appropriate size, you would have aced this design. I tried speaking with you but you insisted that because the models are "oyinbo" it will look different. Again,you still have the chance to get this right by paying more attention to details. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Bewaree: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2021
Carbon2Oxide:

She is actually shady. These materials looks so different from what was advertised.

And besides what cost her not to refund a customer's money.

Why forcing customers to buy what they do not want? That's terrible!!!!
Every letter you wrote here conveys the message succinctly.

Immediately she received my money she started sending me funny photos and then I asked for refund as shown in our chat above. If she had given me back even 16k from the 18k I sent her I would have cut her off with my loss but since she wears her shady life with pride. Her trauma will visit her unsuspecting too.

2 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Carbon2Oxide: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Bewaree:

Every letter you wrote here conveys the message succinctly.

Immediately she received my money she started sending me funny photos and then I asked for refund as shown in our chat above. If she had given me back even 16k from the 18k I sent her I would have cut her off with my loss but since she wears her shady life with pride. Her traumer will visit her unsuspecting too.

And besides she didn't state a NO RETURN, NO REFUND from the onset

So if she claims she isn't shady, how hard is it to refund the money and then go ahead to sell the wears to other customers.

It's so pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V by Newbreed2018: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
This na women matter so I no suppose chook mouth... But on the other hand I experienced exact shit this lady did to u by a male version who sells male clothing with NL username "Clothingonline9"
Still a case of what I ordered vs What I got. U pay for item A, they send u item B, and when u complain they preach to u how the item B they sent to u is better than item A u requested.

I guess they have a different approach to POD, because u not going to pay if item doesn't meet the requirements. But when it comes to sending items on interstate, they bring out their deceptive traits because of distance.

My anger with this Seller is her customer wasn't satisfied with the item she was seeing and even pleaded her money be returned but seller refused.

I make it known that fairy88 is fraudulent, deceptive and a scammer and shouldn't be patronise by anyone on this forum again.

I'll implore u fairy88 to work out on how ur silly dresses should be returned to u nd u work out how to return buyers money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do? / Does Someone's Name Affect Him/her?? / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.