Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? (18533 Views)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
A Nigerian man has seek advice on Twitter in regard to revealing his increment of Salary with the wife..

Do you advice him to tell her?

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/should-i-inform-my-wife-of-my-salary-increase-nigerian-man-seeks-advice/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Do you advice him to tell her?

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/should-i-inform-my-wife-of-my-salary-increase-nigerian-man-seeks-advice/

Well it depends on the type of wife he has. Some women know how to save and plan better than some men. If you are lucky to have such a woman as a wife then count yourself blessed as you have a financial adviser there. If his wife is one of such women, then he should absolutely tell her.

On the otherhand, if the wife is a slay queen or these owambe type of women, then the guy should keep shut grin

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2018
If you want your wives younger sister to move in with you.

if you want to start training more of your wife's relatives.

if you want to buy your wife a new car.

if you want to find out your mother/father-in-law has been sick since and needs money for treatment.

if you want your children to start going to a costlier school.

then tell your wife

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Randy100: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Never ever

3 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
In summary.....

I spend more as a millionaire than when I was earning hundreds of thousands.
No try am

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2018
No need.. smileysmiley
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by blues343(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2018
WHY WILL HE B NERVOUS.......... ABI THE WIFE GO FINISH D MONY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by 3millionia: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tell her, no be your wife again ?

1+1=1

tell her

3 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by aku626(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
DUMB, but he could post it online. may be his wife leaves in the village but then she wont understand what pay raise means

21 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
The fact that you're nervous of telling her raises a red flag on your marriage, something is not right somewhere

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
don't even think about it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by omooba969(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yes coz he would want to know if the wife were to get a salary increase too.

1 Like

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by haryurmide(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
You know your wife better than the public, so do as you are 'led'

11 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by notoriousbabe: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
No o, he shouldn't try it o.

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

32 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by godfatherx: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Social media
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by slawomir: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Isoright

A real man does not inform the wife or girlfriend about the amount he is being paid not to talk of salary increment

Just hustle and have a good sense of responsibility

They will appreciate!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Short answer : please...dont

Lessons learnt : Don't believe everything you read....

i tell mine every increase yet i am advising the opposite here. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
He should.

Buy the best engine oil for your cars here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

1 Like

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
You won tell her say wetin?
no close ur mouth and lock up dey gba ur salary jeje

11 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by okeniti: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
If you cannot be/have second thoughts on being transparent about finances with your wife you might have made a mistake marrying.

6 Likes

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by KingLennon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Keep it to urself man and go about your work.

1 Like

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shibaraba:
In summary.....

I spend more as a millionaire than when I was earning hundreds of thousands.
No try am
lol
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by FisifunKododada: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by larrybabanla(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
some nairaland questions just dey taya me

1 Like

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by slap1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
This Segalink has suffered. Every stupid post, they tag him. This fool needs public opinion on this? He's not ready to get married.
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by respectk(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
TELL HER...........
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by InSanety: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
How can you marry someone and keep tiny secrets like this?

How can you be afraid to share good news with a supposed loved one?

If not your wife, who will you tell? Your best friend? Your parents? Your siblings?

How can someone be the flesh of your flesh and bone of your bones, but you are considering playing hide and seek with her?

Where is the trust? Where is the partnership?

What are you people turning marriage into in this century?

Please, if you know you are not ready to be fully committed to someone, to fully trust someone like you would trust yourself, respect yourself and stay out of the marital union. It's not by force

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by xtremeidea(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
haryurmide:
You know your wife better than the public, so do as you are 'led'

There you go! Perfect answer

1 Like

Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by AntiWailer: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
No perfect answer.

You know whether Madam get sense or na just slay Mama
Re: Should He Inform His Wife Of His Salary Increase? by oliver22: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Did jubril tell us when he swapped buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.