Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki (17130 Views)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Friend22(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Cj4charles:
Even Tony Kabaka and all apc thug will be shocked on how Obaseki will defeat them

How kabaka creeped into this discussion beats me.it's pretty obvious you guys only know about Edo state from what you read on nairaland.
I doubt if you know Edo state according to it's voting capacity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by ogbonti: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Damidave1124:
One thing I know about Edo election is that it is never going to be free, fair and credible election.

As it stands now, the odds favours Ize Iyamu because of federal might.

Obaseki is not a Saint though, but he's going to get pity votes from the people.

May the best rigger win.

..... as the devil will rig away your destiny and give it your neighbor grin, say Amen!
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by favor914: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
John Mayaki, shut up!!!

I gave up the little hope I had in APC when they fielded the same Ize Iyamu they claimed was too criminal minded to be given an ordinary post!!!

You have convinced the people, so how will the people want to vote for a thief over night except you want to rig the election undecided

We have seen elections conducted by APC and many of us can paint the scenario even before it takes place!

Thugs, military men snatching ballot boxes, usage of federal might e.t.c

So please shut up and concentrate on your rigging plans!

Either Obaseki wins or not, he will be remembered for putting up a fight to end godfatherism!
Zombie learn to think for yourself not just follow follow, Jonathan and Denziani are the ones that stole the money from the Federal Government for Jonathan’s campaign, then handed over to Pastor Iyamu for pdp Edo State enroute to Mr Fixer the Late Anthony Anenih, get your facts right, and stop showing your naivety in public.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by favor914: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2020
ogbonti:

..... as the devil will rig away your destiny and give it your neighbor grin, say Amen!
The same way Obaseki was rigged in by APC & Oshiomhole in 2016 He will be rigged out in 2020, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander, and the People said Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by EdiskyHarry: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how oshiomole really feels he can stand alone and decide who will govern a state made of thousands of people.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by henryhemon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Damidave1124:
One thing I know about Edo election is that it is never going to be free, fair and credible election.

As it stands now, the odds favours Ize Iyamu because of federal might.

Obaseki is not a Saint though, but he's going to get pity votes from the people.

May the best rigger win.

Pity votes? You must not comment so as not to show your ignorance.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by ogbonti: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
favor914:
The same way Obaseki was rigged in by APC & Oshiomhole in 2016 He will be rigged out in 2020, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander, and the People said Amen.

must Oshomole always win? well if you say yes to that, may he contest with you on who will sleep with your wife tonite and may your wish of having him win always come to pass - say Amen please grin
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Friend22(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Okay this Dumb State full of dumb people that don’t know what they want

You don't insult people simply because they don't pander to your rubbish sentiment.
I guess you know a typical bendel{Edo and delta) man is not spoken of in that light.
We go sell you take you buy akara and change no go remain.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Friend22(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Sometimes I wonder how oshiomole really feels he can stand alone and decide who will govern a state made of thousands of people.
But when he was busy fighting tooth and nail to install Obaseki as APC candidate with well established political blocks in Edo he was not standing alone to decide who will govern a state made of millions (not thousands)of people like you assume.
You don't fight with the one that placed you in power -benefactor and claim you did all on your own.
It does not walk like that.
Obaseki's is like a tree trying to make a forest ,and you and I know there is not such thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Sarmiz24(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Friend22:

You don't insult people simply because they don't pander to your rubbish sentiment.
I guess you know a typical bendel{Edo and delta) man is not spoken of in that light.
We go sell you take you buy akara and change no go remain.
Lol for ur mind now u self one Dey form Jar man ba? Una wey Oshiomole don take una destiny use am buy private jet grin Beta leave that ur good for nothing state and look for greener pasture elsewhere... Only one man dey decide all of una future and u Dey here dey form bad guy cheesy bros shift go one side mk men see front abeg
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Budoski: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
What is wrong with this edo people (headquarter of prostitute in Nigeria),very wayward people, If u marry them as wives u just succeded in marrying a prostitute generation....
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Lastmankc(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Eyah... I feel sorry for obaseki

Meanwhile, nairalander pls help me out

I received a SMS that my CV was sent from someone to him and I will be invited for an interview..

The name is PAXFUL... I was told the company will be opening an office here in Nigeria and they are gathering a team...

I have been chatting with the person in charge of my CV (I mean the person that reviewed my cv and contacted me)... Actually I have been sending my CVs to so many Job vacancy email but I don't know this particular one exactly...

is there anyone here That have probably been contacted for such too?
This is satisfied GNLD.Those guys are something else
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Friend22(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol for ur mind now u self one Dey form Jar man ba? Una wey Oshiomole don take una destiny use am buy private jet grin Beta leave that ur good for nothing state and look for greener pasture elsewhere... Only one man dey decide all of una future and u Dey here dey form bad guy cheesy bros shift go one side mk men see front abeg

Person wey blind na him dey tell person say him one see front.

I pity your condition.

If Oshiomole decide ,I know say e like him people na make.
Schools were he build,roads and hospitals na elele.

Make I no too make mouth.
Until den,keep hoping .
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by dheilaw1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
John Mayaki, shut up!!!

I gave up the little hope I had in APC when they fielded the same Ize Iyamu they claimed was too criminal minded to be given an ordinary post!!!

You have convinced the people, so how will the people want to vote for a thief over night except you want to rig the election undecided

We have seen elections conducted by APC and many of us can paint the scenario even before it takes place!

Thugs, military men snatching ballot boxes, usage of federal might e.t.c

So please shut up and concentrate on your rigging plans!

Either Obaseki wins or not, he will be remembered for putting up a fight to end godfatherism!
but you didn't give up on the PDP that gave her ticket to obaseki whom the party tagged a failure in all sphere of governance. Hypocrisy knows you by name
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
dheilaw1:
but you didn't give up on the PDP that gave her ticket to obaseki whom the party tagged a failure in all sphere of governance. Hypocrisy knows you by name
For your mind now, you don blow grammar grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by dheilaw1(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

For your mind now, you don blow grammar grin grin grin
simply tell me it's beyond ur comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist / FG Approves Citizenship For 385 Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.