Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki (17106 Views)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Sarmiz24(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Okay this Dumb State full of dumb people that don’t know what they want
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by hyduffy: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by omonaijiria: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Kahal29 the APC attendance janitor weldone

You will be alright very soon
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Sarmiz24(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Edo The Centre of Ugliness

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Royalfurnitures: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
I don't think Obaseki will lose this election no matter the amount of rigging by AP

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by 27Pushing30: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Ize Iyamu should sue Oshiomole for character assassination. Secondly why has Ize Iyamu camp stop calling Oshiomole "Emperor Oshiomole" like in 2016? Did he get dethroned?

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

Lol you don’t even know how defamation cases work but kindly answer number 2. Why wasn’t Obaseki calling Oshiomole a godfather in 2016??

Please enjoy your politics

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by dalongjnr: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2020
With the way it's going for obaseki, he's on his way to a total defeat. I learned this in politics, the power blocks and breakers have the masses who are always loyal to them,so it's important to be with the majority of them in order to win the game. No matter how rich, powerful and down to earth a candidate is, he need the support of the power blocks and breakers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
The same man that was chief press secretary to Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by SaintLucia: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Obaseki is yet to start his campaign from ward to ward. The reason is that the man is not a grassroot politician. Just yesterday his deputy Phillips Shuaib had s little disagreement with him for not releasing fund, Shuaib said while the APC are seriously campaigning from house to house Obaseki is busy forming committee upon committee as if election will be won on laptop and social media grin. As it stand now, no responsible PDP governor or Edo son will fund his election, the biggest problem he is facing. Obaseki will not even have agent in many polling units on election day cos the remaining Ize Iyamu remnants in PDP will leave him two weeks before the election grin I pity him cos he allowed Biafra Igbo Jews to deceive him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by UDUJ(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
I laugh in Swahili cheesy

APC are so full of themselves. They will be shocked come September.

Lions don't bother themselves over opinions of sheep.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Edo State no be Lagos State...they are saying.no godfatherism...but they have forgotten that without father on top, you can't go further....ask any present governor they will tell you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by WATCHOVER(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2020
pricklewane:
The same Edo people that nearly beat him out of their Obas place even with all his security ?!
Small small de lie now

kiss
You call thugs Edo people?, you need to be lectured, Edo people don't have time for such nonsense.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Nifemi2512(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2020
I NEED TO SAY THIS AFTER EVERY TREND GOING ON HERE ESPECIALLY ON EDO ELECTION.

I THINK THE OWNER OF THIS PLATFORM IS AN APC MEMBER. ITS NOW VERY OBVIOUS.

I THOUGHT NAIRALAND SHOULD BE A NEUTRAL PLATFORM.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by omonaijiria: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
Obaseki is yet to start his campaign from ward to ward. The reason is that the man is not a grassroot politician. Just yesterday his deputy Phillips Shuaib had s little disagreement with him for not releasing fund, Shuaib said while the APC are seriously campaigning from house to house Obaseki is busy forming committee upon committee as if election will be won on laptop and social media grin. As it stand now, no responsible PDP governor or Edo son will fund his election, the biggest problem he is facing. Obaseki will not even have agent in many polling units on election day cos the remaining Ize Iyamu remnants in PDP will leave him two weeks before the election grin I pity him cos he allowed Biafra Igbo Jews to deceive him.

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Notatribalist(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
pricklewane:
The same Edo people that nearly beat him out of their Obas place even with all his security ?!
Small small de lie now

kiss
Shut the fck up..Every one with lucid mind knws what happened that day.So keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by kappGODSWILL(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Heffalump:
Obaseki has seen his defeat? I laugh with open teeth like Buhari kiss

If indeed APC is convinced of winning the Edo State gubernatorial election, why resorting to calling eligible voters in Benin City via their mobile phones and soliciting for their votes? This is an act of desperado that will not change the minds of the good people of Edo State. They have decided! The right choice is Obaseki. Oshiomhole is marketing a bad product, a thief as Ize Iyamu. tongue

Oshiomhole is an evil man himself. Should Ize Iyamu win, God forbid bad thing he will still fight him dirty and the State will suffer for it. We say NO TO GODFATHERISM IN EDO STATE.
did u really just ask why they are calling the electorates? Man u're sick,u could v just ask y dey are campaigning now.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Here
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Halo22: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
The truth is that Obaseki should sit up cos the resignation of some of his men spelt something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by libertrust: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
INFORMATION MINISTER WIT AWKWARD BRAIN
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by libertrust: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Nifemi2512:
I NEED TO SAY THIS AFTER EVERY TREND GOING ON HERE ESPECIALLY ON EDO ELECTION.

I THINK THE OWNER OF THIS PLATFORM IS AN APC MEMBER. ITS NOW VERY OBVIOUS.

I THOUGHT NAIRALAND SHOULD BE A NEUTRAL PLATFORM.
I AGREE WITH U because OVA TIME I THOUGHT OF IT.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by SaintLucia: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2020
libertrust:
INFORMATION MINISTER WIT AWKWARD BRAIN
Lol he pain this Biafra Igbo Jew grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by SaintLucia: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2020
omonaijiria:

Keep deceiving yourself
Is this man standing selling herbal medicine? grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Miracle1991: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Heffalump:
Obaseki has seen his defeat? I laugh with open teeth like Buhari kiss

If indeed APC is convinced of winning the Edo State gubernatorial election, why resorting to calling eligible voters in Benin City via their mobile phones and soliciting for their votes? This is an act of desperado that will not change the minds of the good people of Edo State. They have decided! The right choice is Obaseki. Oshiomhole is marketing a bad product, a thief as Ize Iyamu. tongue

Oshiomhole is an evil man himself. Should Ize Iyamu win, God forbid bad thing he will still fight him dirty and the State will suffer for it. We say NO TO GODFATHERISM IN EDO STATE.
calling people to solicit for their vote is not wrong. In politics you can knee down,cry,beg even licking of voters shoes just to get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Eriokanmi: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Damidave1124:
One thing I know about Edo election is that it is never going to be free, fair and credible election.

As it stands now, the odds favours Ize Iyamu because of federal might.

Obaseki is not a Saint though, but he's going to get pity votes from the people.

May the best rigger win.
mtcheew. We are voting obaseki no matter how far biassed social media dudes go
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Basher8583: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Damidave1124:
One thing I know about Edo election is that it is never going to be free, fair and credible election.

As it stands now, the odds favours Ize Iyamu because of federal might.

Obaseki is not a Saint though, but he's going to get pity votes from the people.

May the best rigger win.

Pity votes has never won any election

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by 4four(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Eyah... I feel sorry for obaseki

Meanwhile, nairalander pls help me out

I received a SMS that my CV was sent from someone to him and I will be invited for an interview..

The name is PAXFUL... I was told the company will be opening an office here in Nigeria and they are gathering a team...

I have been chatting with the person in charge of my CV (I mean the person that reviewed my cv and contacted me)... Actually I have been sending my CVs to so many Job vacancy email but I don't know this particular one exactly...

is there anyone here That have probably been contacted for such too?
don't worry then go soon tell you to send money to process your CV for you
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by chukwuibuipob: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
grin confam grin cool
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
4four:
don't worry then go soon tell you to send money to process your CV for you

That is a big fuckery mehnnnn
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki by Friend22(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
John Mayaki, shut up!!!

I gave up the little hope I had in APC when they fielded the same Ize Iyamu they claimed was too criminal minded to be given an ordinary post!!!

You have convinced the people, so how will the people want to vote for a thief over night except you want to rig the election undecided

We have seen elections conducted by APC and many of us can paint the scenario even before it takes place!

Thugs, military men snatching ballot boxes, usage of federal might e.t.c

So please shut up and concentrate on your rigging plans!

Either Obaseki wins or not, he will be remembered for putting up a fight to end godfatherism!

The kind confidence you guys show in a matter yiunhave zero or no knowledge about is legendary.
I can bet my bottom dollar that most you guys commenting on this topic don't even know the location Of Edo state in Nigeria map yet,you blow your vuvuzelas like crazed talkatives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops 'rescue More Girls' From Sambisa / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.