Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,046 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (66198 Views)

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kogi2010: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

omo beree oshi beree.....

I have issues with Islam especially this mee looun wii of a thing.

.......................................................................................................

what issue do u have with islam pervert
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Smh
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by UDUJ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
kelfree99:
Na una dey cause over population , after now you would abandon them and they would become almajiri

Such men should be shot
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kogi2010: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
samwash:
The north is just using their population to take advantage of other regions in Nigeria.
The poverty rate in the north is too high, illtracy level is high.
How will this man be able to take care of his 4 wives talk less of 32 children that are not even adults.
The rate at which the north is multiplying exponentially is alarming with little or no modalities to take care of their wards.

oga ur own region una go school yet cost of living is very high come to north u wont like to go back again ask some of ur people here in the north why dey refuse to go back or some those youth coppers that refuse to go back why do u think dey are still in the north? and if i may ask did the ask for assistance from u?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kogi2010: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:
The man is obviously not poor... If you have the money and the capacity to take care of 50 children by given them basic education then there's nothing wrong with that.... Northern Nigeria has land and we need population to fill in the gaps.

The problem is some poor brainless idiots who who will go about marrying many wives and giving birth to children they can not take care of.

Thank God our people are now wising up and the mentality of marrying many wives and giving birth to many children is gradually becoming a thing of the past. Our people are gradually changing as education is now playing a vital role.

And for those hypocrites above that are already insulting the north as usual... Food don dorn

The poor people in the south and the north are almost the same thing when it comes to giving birth...

The only difference is that a northerner marry many wives while an average southerner marry one wife with many baby mamas.

I have traveled enough to know all these...

Go to Akwaibom or Abakiliki and you'll see them giving birth like rabbits... A widow or baby mama will have up to 6 to 8 children
yet they only complain abt the north especially those don't even travel to see things around the will b commenting rubbish on nl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by JordanMichael(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
32 children?? I think this man skull is filled with animal dung

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by 12345baba(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Real fuckholic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Maj196(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
I don't wish this but what if he dies mysteriously... Does he think those kids will pray for him undecided
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Angrymode: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Yep, no surprise it's an aboki undecided

Even Buhari is not to be blamed for the wahala this man has landed himself.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by ntyce(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:

omo beree oshi beree.....

I have issues with Islam especially this mee looun wii of a thing.

.......................................................................................................

Don't pick issues with Islam, restrict them to Nigeria...

Islamic counties bar Pakistan and Indonesia have moderate population
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Chirowman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
good for him
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Gee64: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sex maniac on the loose.
Of course he is helping to promote poverty in Nigeria.
We may have additional 32 more beggars on our streets soon!
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by lokho(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
This kind of man should be castrated...

With the look of things, he will be willing to have more.

Now you see how Almajiri starts
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
damiloladuke:
A video of a Nigerian man with 32 children has surfaced on the internet.

The man who appears to be from the Northern part of the country has 4 wives.

In the video where he was being interviewed, the man revealed that he has 16 male and 16 female children, some of which already have their own kids too.

He even stated that he has little babies that are still sucking their moms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngSxiub3LY

Is there anything that's impossible to an Hausa man? The headline alone tells you that he's an Hausa man. They so much like baby factories grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
I am very sure he isn't the biological father of some of the children, the mumu man don't know anything......One sharp guy is at the corner "servicing" his wives because there is no way he will be able to be with all at the same time. The day way toto scratch any of them and he dey with another wife na to run am sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by cooltola(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
What separates a northerner from a southerner and why they have many wives and children. I may sound ignorant but this is my own observation
1, A Northerner can live in a self contain and still have 2 wives or more. This is typical impossible for a southerner
2. A northerner is contented with nokia phone as a main phone or a very cheap phone. A southerner is ashamed to be seen with a nokia phone as a main phone.
3. Islam allows a man to marry more than one wife in which most northern Nigerians are, while christianity is strictly one wife to one man in which most southern Nigerians are.
4. With more wives, more children.
5. N30000 can be properly managed to a northerner but to a southerner N30000 is an insult and will not even last in one week or 2 weeks. How do the Northerners do it? I really do not know.
6. In conclusion, northerner are just a different breed of black people. Their way of thinking, how they are contented with very little, and they are unmaterialistic to the core.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by feedthenation(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Remarkable, the children in his car all looked well looked after. The man even looks responsible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Lankybaby(f): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
I sell paper roll for pos please patronize me for buyers in Lagos only
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Farki: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Height of irresponsibility, no wonder they aren't moving forward, they only thing they are interested in is Islam and knacking.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by angelfallz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:
The man is obviously not poor... If you have the money and the capacity to take care of 50 children by given them basic education then there's nothing wrong with that.... Northern Nigeria has land and we need population to fill in the gaps.

The problem is some poor brainless idiots who who will go about marrying many wives and giving birth to children they can not take care of.

Thank God our people are now wising up and the mentality of marrying many wives and giving birth to many children is gradually becoming a thing of the past. Our people are gradually changing as education is now playing a vital role.

And for those hypocrites above that are already insulting the north as usual... Food don dorn

The poor people in the south and the north are almost the same thing when it comes to giving birth...

The only difference is that a northerner marry many wives while an average southerner marry one wife with many baby mamas.

I have traveled enough to know all these...

Go to Akwaibom or Abakiliki and you'll see them giving birth like rabbits... A widow or baby mama will have up to 6 to 8 children

You're correct. If a man can take of many wives and children more grease to his elbows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Macgyver1: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Madness
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by samwash(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Unified07:

The north is not over populated that's a big scam
U don't measure Land mass to population, the only place u have croud in the north is Kano,we need a fresh census in this country

You think there's no population in the north ?
Because the land Mass is large, you will hardly noticed. The population is scattered within the landmass, unlike bring them to a small confined space.
Let's take Lagos for example,it's a small geographical area, let's move all the population in Lagos to Niger State that has the largest landmass in Nigeria.
Niger State will commodate Lagos population conveniently with much more space, then, you will hardly notice the jam pack of Lagos population. Then can we say Niger State is over populated ?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by samwash(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
kogi2010:

oga ur own region una go school yet cost of living is very high come to north u wont like to go back again ask some of ur people here in the north why dey refuse to go back or some those youth coppers that refuse to go back why do u think dey are still in the north? and if i may ask did the ask for assistance from u?

The only thing the north uses their population to an advantage is to RIG ELECTIONS.
I have stayed in the Northern Nigerian, Middle Belt & Southern Nigeran, I kwn what am talking Abt.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by kogi2010: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
samwash:

The only thing the north uses their population to an advantage is to RIG ELECTIONS.
I have stayed in the Northern Nigerian, Middle Belt & Southern Nigeran, I kwn what am talking Abt.
ok accepted can u compare the north to ur region? interns of development infrastructure? pls tell me what part of north u have stayed
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Benblaq(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Something dey worry you shey?
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by Greensquard(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ode thinking multiplying like rats is an achievement..smh poverty is bad..#youngrichandhandsome
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by chatinent: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
NP: Pop Smoke & 50 Cent – Many Men.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by TGMISKY(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
32 children 1 man. That's quite much. Major cause of overpopulation
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by miketayo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Luckysbab:
Ma Shaa Allah.

Some low-lifers will still criticize him, even when he obviously doesn't beg money from them to eat.

Stupid people think they have an opinion in the lives of others.

Ask him where his sons are, he isn't d first and won't be the last.
It's not fair to the kids.
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by djon78(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
damiloladuke:
A video of a Nigerian man with 32 children has surfaced on the internet.

The man who appears to be from the Northern part of the country has 4 wives.

In the video where he was being interviewed, the man revealed that he has 16 male and 16 female children, some of which already have their own kids too.

He even stated that he has little babies that are still sucking their moms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngSxiub3LY

People don't like minding there business
As long as he is capable of taking care of them
No problem
All this people shouting overpopulation
Are we up to India or China?

Africaa population is still 1billion people

Anyone that wants to have plenty children it's allowed
It's within there boundaries

We southerners need to breed plenty children too
I support that
I like home filled with children
Re: Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) by miketayo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
feedthenation:
Remarkable, the children in his car all looked well looked after. The man even looks responsible

Did u see any grown up son in that car?
That's wat they do up north, once it's a boy they send me to d street to go and beg and marry off d girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.