Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President (2821 Views)

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by pandabet(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
OSINBANJO/ZULUM
best choice

1 Like

Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Abohboy: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
OSINBANJO/ZULUM

Exactly what I’m thinking go through smart, educated visionary leaders. Nigeria needs to be massively reformed if we want to go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Amarabae(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Onlinesmart:
This is a mere consolation for you and your fellow emotional wailers. Deep down, you know no Nigerians would willingly vote someone from the east. Nigerians would rather vote another Ijaw man ahead of igbo.
but the same Nigerians rejected ur awolowo in 1979, even zik came second ahead of him
so what happened,
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by dheilaw1(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2020
inforesource:

Great picks, just that I want the next president to come from the Eastern part of Nigeria for peace sake n equity. If they have ruled this your pick would have been mine. Kudos!
igbos won't get to that seat in another 19 years
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by kaylardz(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2020
dignity33:
Obi /saraki or Umahi/Saraki because of Northern vote.
Hausa/Fulani can never vote enmass for any Ilorin man cos they see them as Yoruba. That is d reason saraki's father was not supported by the core north in 1979.
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by inforesource: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2020
dheilaw1:
igbos won't get to that seat in another 19 years
I have this strong feeling that we are toiling with the unity of Nigeria. My political calculations may not favour majority opinion now but I have always have this instinct about our next election and what is right for us. You can confirm this from my past post.

I will advice that we look for credible candidates from the Eastern part of Nigeria for the next president. They may not be any of my picks. Let do away with our fears. They may not be real.
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by F117nighthawk: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
inforesource:
Yes, I see that the game is on and I will not wait for people to give me rotten fish. i am picking these personalities base on quality and equity.

My picks for President are:
1. Peter Obi
2. Dave Umahi
3. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

For vice: Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum

Choose yours or tell us why my picks are not good enough.

Update:
Note your choice may form a strong view for who will take over the mantle of leadership of this country. Do not take this lightly

You list would have been more promising to me if you choose Zulum as number one,
The best in Nigeria now to me is PROF ZULUM AND AKINWUNMI ADESHINA, ADB president
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by inforesource: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
F117nighthawk:

You list would have been more promising to me if you choose Zulum as number one,
The best in Nigeria now to me is PROF ZULUM AND AKINWUNMI ADESHINA, ADB president

If you read my post you will see where I stated that East should be given opportunity to take over the mantle of leadership in Nigeria. It is only fair to do this. One Nigeria mantra will not be true if we still see one of us as threat. What are we afraid of? The same thing that is keeping us away from restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by dheilaw1(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2020
inforesource:

I have this strong feeling that we are toiling with the unity of Nigeria. My political calculations may not favour majority opinion now but I have always have this instinct about our next election and what is right for us. You can confirm this from my past post.

I will advice that we look for credible candidates from the Eastern part of Nigeria for the next president. They may not be any of my picks. Let do away with our fears. They may not be real.
look bro, Nigeria is not structured for the so called best candidate because political seats in Nigeria are not given on a platter of silver. The truth of the matter is that the easterners have not played their card well. Okay let me ask you, is the APC that has only one state in the East that will dash her ticket to the igbos, or the PDP that's desperate to come back to power that will give her ticket to them knowing fully that a average hausa man will not go with the igbos? Let's not forget their voting strength as well. Well, the igbos had served the PDP all their lives, they should demand the ticket of the PDP and then watch the APC have a smooth ride to power in 2023. I know some of these children of hate Will come for me cos they are allergic to the truth
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by F117nighthawk: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2020
inforesource:

If you read my post you will see where I stated that East should be given opportunity to take over the mantle of leadership in Nigeria. It is only fair to do this. One Nigeria mantra will not be true if we still see one of us as threat. What are we afraid of? The same thing that is keeping us away from restructuring of Nigeria.

Even if u give the opportunity to east, I think there are still by far more better candidates, I will pick Soludo or okonjo ahead any day
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by inforesource: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Even if u give the opportunity to east, I think there are still by far more better candidates, I will pick Soludo or okonjo ahead any day
Yes that is why I put up the thread. For better options and not necessarily mine. Good pick you have there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by inforesource: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2020
dheilaw1:
look bro, Nigeria is not structured for the so called best candidate because political seats in Nigeria are not given on a platter of silver. The truth of the matter is that the easterners have not played their card well. Okay let me ask you, is the APC that has only one state in the East that will dash her ticket to the igbos, or the PDP that's desperate to come back to power that will give her ticket to them knowing fully that a average hausa man will not go with the igbos? Let's not forget their voting strength as well. Well, the igbos had served the PDP all their lives, they should demand the ticket of the PDP and then watch the APC have a smooth ride to power in 2023. I know some of these children of hate Will come for me cos they are allergic to the truth
Honestly if I say I am not aware of the facts you brought out here, then I will be a liar. My question is, what do we want? I have been someone who follows candidate and not necessarily party. I rejected Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 even as a pdp follower due to his non challant attitude towards corrupt ministers but never choose PMB as his successor.

Nigerians should take up the mandate of chosing the right leaders void of sentiments.
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by dheilaw1(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
inforesource:

Honestly if I say I am not aware of the facts you brought out here, then I will be a liar. My question is, what do we want? I have been someone who follows candidate and not necessarily party. I rejected Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 even as a pdp follower due to his non challant attitude towards corrupt ministers but never choose PMB as his successor.

Nigerians should take up the mandate of chosing the right leaders void of sentiments.
it's not a matter of what we want , it's a matter of what the situation gives to us. The reason I laughed wen someone wanted to TAKE IT BACK in 2019. The truth of the matter is that, as long as there is no provision for independent candidacy in the constitution, we will continue to accepted whatever and whosoever the leading political parties that has all the machineries of winning/rigging elections in place give to us. We don't have to hide behind one finger here, In 2023,it's either PDP or APC, save on if another party is given birth to, and the new party so to say will still have these thieves in place... Bros, we have a long way to go in this country. Let's not deceive ourselves. You rejected Jonathan but never supported buhari, did it stop buhari from winning? It shows that it's not a matter of who we want, but who is given to us
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Webmannigeria: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2020
loopman:

Under which party ? Some of you thinks as if you live in Mars

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by loopman: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Webmannigeria:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Ok
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Xzellentgraphic: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2020
dheilaw1:
it's not a matter of what we want , it's a matter of what the situation gives to us. The reason I laughed wen someone wanted to TAKE IT BACK in 2019. The truth of the matter is that, as long as there is no provision for independent candidacy in the constitution, we will continue to accepted whatever and whosoever the leading political parties that has all the machineries of winning/rigging elections in place give to us. We don't have to hide behind one finger here, In 2023,it's either PDP or APC, save on if another party is given birth to, and the new party so to say will still have these thieves in place... Bros, we have a long way to go in this country. Let's not deceive ourselves. You rejected Jonathan but never supported buhari, did it stop buhari from winning? It shows that it's not a matter of who we want, but who is given to us
A real thinker
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Emekankwoka(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2020
No free born biafran will vote in 2023. All we need is our own new and nation.
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by Akurakambe(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Peter Obi /Zulum
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by hollah123: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2020
inforesource:

presidency isn't going to the east come 2023 n nothing will happen...u can't blackmail people with threats u work for it
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by KfashionHubb: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Charles soludo
Re: 2023: Choose Your Best Pick For Next Nigeria President by inforesource: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
hollah123:
presidency isn't going to the east come 2023 n nothing will happen...u can't blackmail people with threats u work for it
Honestly, I am just saying what I think is right. Saying I am trying to blackmail people here is not right. You speak your own mind and move on. Counter mine with strong reason(s) and make your point(s) on why you think it should not go to the East. QED!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Exposes US State With Dirty Flood Water / See How Wike Replied Nnamdi Kanu After Wanting His Head For 100 Million - VIDEO / If You Think Portharcourt Is Bad, You Have To See This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.