Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be (271 Views)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Well, to start from, i came from a family of five(4 boys and a girl). Growing up wasn't all rosy. I lost my dad while in primary six and had only my mum supporting and always doing her best for us to survive and hoping maybe one day we going to make it. I was good academically and with this, i envisaged a bright and better future for myself(if only all our thoughts came to past). While in secondary school, i made friends with SOHK(school of hard knock)guys(some smoke,drinks and even into cultism)but i make sure never to be influenced by them. But i do gamble back then (i remembered gambling with my SS2 second term tuition fees). I left my mum after writing my WAEC in 2012 for greener pasture in another state without knowing anybody but as a man, i know am going to survive. I came to Osun State and was hustling my way tryin to make it on my own with the little help i do receive from my mom. But then i made my biggest mistake;.....
Re: The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
But then i made my biggest mistake;.....Impregnating a girl. Damn,it wasn't easy and it came to a point i thought of ending it all (commit suicide) because things was falling apart at an alarming rate but the thought of my mum( i love you)who has always being supportive and the girl i impregnated coupled with my unborn baby keeps me going day by day. But it got to a point when i think enough is enough (lord forgive me cos it turned out it wasn't meant to be that day)and just then my phone rang and to my utmost surprise, it was my closest pal in secondary school SEGUN (God bless you bro, cause you saved my life)who called. We talked alot and he was the one who finally see to my travelling to South Africa (although i was being skeptical about leaving my little families cos they are all have got) but when i remembered how one day, i bought two cups of rice with all i have and don't even know how the nylon got tore and every grain of rice were on ground....
Re: The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by 3phase(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2020
i bought two cups of rice with all i have and don't even know how the nylon got tore and every grain of rice were on ground....Without knowing what to do, i was crying with lot through my mind( poverty no good) that was when i made up my mind thats its better to leave than wallowing in self pity in front of my young families. But getting to South Africa, events took another twist cos things didnt started as i expected...
Re: The Day That Wasn't Meant To Be by Collins0609(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Following

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler Arrested For Making Love To His Daughter After Divorcing Wives / New Stoneberry.com Tutorial. / Bbnaija : Erica Actually Tried To Kiss Laycon – Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.