Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (45848 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by joseph1832(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ma main man Indabosky
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by moshoodn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by diplomat058(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
The liquid metal himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by kyuniii(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
The lion him self and Mr governor.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by PervertProphet: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=ABlAstate post=92334031]Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state hosts the Onitsha based pastor Odumeje in his office at Enugu state government house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIa60e-QCfU[/quote

While we laugh at this clown. I must say that he has succeeded in carving a place for himself. The more we talk about him. The more he gets the attention. With the way he and the Governor greeted. Are you sure that this man was not planted by the Luciferians to discredit the Church while the impressionable youths laugh and they continue their final work to make sure that the saving good news of Jesus Christ is seen as a joke by all and sundry as a result of clowns like this Indabosky con.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by centilad(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ctrl + C

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by sirnoble03: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
It's so easy to succeed in the present day Nigeria especially as a preacher; create a brand of legal stupidity never seen. undecided

One day, at the last trump, it'll be clear those who God celebrate and those that has no part in him though earthly relevant and venerated.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by prigoz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
I don't know what to type, because if you he is not man of God, his members will call for my head. Then if I say opposite, the other people will call for my head
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by BonPatrick(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Useless man
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by majamajic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indaboski

Buhari is next

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by mdchikezie(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
THIS MAN BUY BETA PHONE KWANU STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE VISUALS KWANU
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God 1: Your relationship with God 2. Your way of life 3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by AdaoraNK(f): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Seems to me he was remoting the governor. Imagine a governor opening door for Odumeje, the governor that his commissioners and chief of staff stands while he sits and give directives.

The governor is a shame the Enugu State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by guru90: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
i just like his man Songs.....

Indaboski!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by PervertProphet: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
sirnoble03:
It's so easy to succeed in the present day Nigeria especially as a preacher; create a brand of legal stupidity never seen. undecided

One day, at the last trump, it'll be clear those who God celebrate and those that has no part in him though earthly relevant and venerated.

Wrong.

There are lots of preachers we don't know.
This Indabosky con is a not a preacher. He is just a social media influencer that has succeeded one way or the other to create popularity for himself just like every other social media influencer already making wave out there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by PervertProphet: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them
to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his
love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew
up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor
and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are
you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God

Just face your Trade Fair shop where you sell belts and slippers. You said nothing valuable.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indaboski Bahose
The liquid metal
Such a funny man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Ykc2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Religion and politics.

The "Rion" Himself. He's not a preacher of love. grin grin
his the cairman of campion newspaper grin grin grin grin his hanty dey hup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Well in this life, be controversial either legally or illegally, it will take you places.
That's what Nigeria has taught me
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Crochet: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indabosky lalalee in his words Enugu here I come
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by AudioNews(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Odumeje Mmuonwu,
Odumeje Agaba,
Very powerful Man of God

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by kevwemike: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Am not a man of love
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Francis95(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Wrong.

There are lots of preachers we don't know.
This Indabosky con is a not a preacher. He is just a social media influencer that has succeeded one way or the other to create popularity for himself just like every other social media influencer already making wave out there.
Oga Odumeje is a Pastor. He has been preaching since I was a kid here in Onitsha.
Odumeje lived in my street. He lived in a public yard just in my street and his mother was a well known Akara seller in my street. He had a small room in the same compound where he preached before he later blew and built a bigger Church @Fegge Onitsha still close to my street.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by omenka(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
This guy should tell us what he's really into- whether pastoral work or comedy.

His antics is quite confusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Marks112: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
For your exquisite decoration for your weddings,birthdays etc and event planning .Larrykaydiamondeventplannner got you covered��
Call:+2348059885476
instagram.com/Larrykaydiamond_eventsplanner
WhatsApp :https:///2347011199417
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Abeg make una carry am. odumeje relocate make we get rest over here.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by femi4: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
The lion himself

Not a preacher of love

A liquid metal
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Halexgos3(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm not a pasto....... I'm not a Rev father..........
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Seems to me he was remoting the governor. Imagine a governor opening door for Odumeje, the governor that his commissioners and chief of staff stands while he sits and give directives.

The governor is a shame the Enugu State.

How this man/clown became this popular especially in Onitsha still beats my imagination cheesy

There is no joint or bar in Onitsha they don't play this man's Alabasidi song
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Francis95:

Oga Odumeje is a Pastor. He has been preaching since I was a kid here in Onitsha.
Odumeje lived in my street. He lived in a public yard just in my street and his mother was a well known Akara seller in my street. He had a small room in the same compound where he preached before he later blew and built a bigger Church @Fegge Onitsha still close to my street.

Thank you.

How did he get such huge amount of money to erect such edifice/church?The man's source of income is questionable.
I learnt Onitsha Catholic diocese is indirectly plotting to close the man's ministry,they are envious of him grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.