Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (45995 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Aboguede(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Liquid metal

Nna

Power na power

Ike'nbute4real
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by steppin: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
PervertProphet:

Just face your Trade Fair shop where you sell belts and slippers. You said nothing valuable.
Truth is bitter, but it must be told.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Ezmans: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Religion and politics.

The "Rion" Himself. He's not a preacher of love. grin grin
False religion & politics are 5&6 the bible said it before hand
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Anago55: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chaka melodys , African men

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Francis95(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

How did he get such huge amount of money to erect such edifice/church?The man's source of income is questionable.
I learnt Onitsha Catholic diocese is indirectly plotting to close the man's ministry,they are envious of him grin

Everyone in Onitsha knows that his powers is questionable but multitude of person attends his church. The only people that doesn't attend his Church are the people living in my street where it all started, because we all know him very well.
His powers ain't real, he got his powers from somewhere.
He is super wealthy now.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by hisgrace090: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

How did he get such huge amount of money to erect such edifice/church?The man's source of income is questionable.
I learnt Onitsha Catholic diocese is indirectly plotting to close the man's ministry,they are envious of him grin

Who can you tell his source of income?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Idaboskeeee LaskalamuaDA
grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Religion and politics.

The "Rion" Himself. He's not a preacher of love. grin grin
*l grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by asatemple(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Agbero
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Kissiemu(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Pastor Indasboski Pahose
I am the fight
I am the lion
I am the war
I am the liquid metal
I am not a preacher of love
I am too dangelous if you near me i will show you that i am a coat of many corors
Hahahahaha o!

I don laugh fall for ground o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Felix09030: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
see below
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by nerorex01: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ahhhhhhhh swear... grin

SmartPolician:
InDaBosky

The easiest way to be popular these days is to be naughty on social media

Like play like play, this man don dey visit governors

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by TreasureTayo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hammyaladin:
*l grin
he actually calls it Rion cheesy grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by TreasureTayo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ykc2:
his the cairman of campion newspaper grin grin grin grin his hanty dey hup grin grin
lool
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Henri8: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:
Enugu state governor is an incompetent fellow.
For hosting my daddy G.O, he has become competent.
Lol
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm no preacher of love
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by mentored: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
ABlAstate:
Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state hosts the Onitsha based pastor Odumeje in his office at Enugu state government house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIa60e-QCfU

That greeting

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
mentored:

That greeting

Hmmmmmm

Is he an axeman
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
undecided

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by mentored: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Wallstreetguy:

Is he an axeman

E tire me ooo
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Ykc2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
TreasureTayo:
lool
na so na which tribe free from some factors make we no touch northerners own that one na die grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by chinyerefrank444(f): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bykuce22:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

I rebuke you in Jesus name.
Holy Ghost fire!!!!!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by sircrabo: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Covid 19 be making Ibo men greet like Aiyes

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Anago55: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
I can only see two grown ups who belong to the same cult group doing their thing

see the clutching self. Na Africa them be

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
CROOKS ANSWERING PROPHETS AND MEN OF GOD, TRUE PROPHETS AND MEN OF GOD WORK FOR THE SALVATION OF PEOPLE WHILE THESE MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOTS ONLY LOOK FOR MONEY.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Simbrixton(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
diplomat058:
The liquid metal himself
indaboski

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by fykes(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
sirnoble03:
It's so easy to succeed in the present day Nigeria especially as a preacher; create a brand of legal stupidity never seen. undecided

One day, at the last trump, it'll be clear those who God celebrate and those that has no part in him though earthly relevant and venerated.

I will create a brand of any legal stupidity as long as I don't touch that for which Tue son of God died for. To me it shows a clear disregard for God to use the church of Christ as a means to whatever selfish personal end
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Simbrixton(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Melordys
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Maj196(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enugu state is in the hands of a woman grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Brandstudio01: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
obasi101:
Even Gov Ugwuanyi dey find impossible miracles.

I pray he dsnt feature in Odumeje's next songs..... grin grin
Lols. My brother I no understand Oo
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by kingzizzy: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Onye si na ihe ana eme enwero isi, egbulu isi ya tinye naya, o nwe isi!" - Odumeje

Lol, powerful proverb

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.