Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help! Safe My Life! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Safe My Life! (769 Views)

Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life / Please Safe My Sister Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
My people, I had an accident last week in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

I need to buy painkillers and some drugs. Please help me, below is my bank details.

First Bank
Olaoluwa

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 12:58pm On May 29, 2021
Attached is picture of the drugs I just finished. I've spent all the money I have on me on this leg. Please help me. I need to buy these drugs to continue my medication.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 3:00pm On May 29, 2021
Someone sent me #2000 recently. Thank you for your support. God bless you.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
Your account is fake

Use your real account and I'll send you #50,000 at least that will be able to salvage some situation
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
Someone sent me #500 recently. Thank you very much. Accident will never be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 3:21pm On May 29, 2021
fados4sure:
Your account is fake

Use your real account and I'll send you #50,000 at least that will be able to salvage some situation
This is my Facebook link www.facebook.com/babsowolola

My face and information are on Facebook.

Please help me. I am a Godfearing and easygoing person.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 6:14am On May 30, 2021
To all the good people who sent me money to support me, I say thank you very much. God will protect and provide for you always. Amen.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
These are pictures of my leg this morning when we visited the man working on the leg.

Please help me. I need your support. This leg has collected the 60k left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

First Bank
Olaoluwa

Please help me.

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
My name is Olaoluwa
I live at Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.
My phone number is 0815 574 6911

Please I need your help to take good care of this leg everyday.

Please help me.

First Bank
Olaoluwa

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by kennethfranc(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
fados4sure:
Your account is fake

Good day sir...
Judging with his last pix and the Facebook acc, I don't he's fake.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by kennethfranc(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
Quick recovery bro
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 30, 2021
kennethfranc:

Good day sir...
Judging with his last pix and the Facebook acc, I don't he's fake.
The account is also new... I need him to show me his old account before assistance can be made

1 Like

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
fados4sure:

The account is also new... I need him to show me his old account before assistance can be made
You are right Sir, my former Nairaland username is Laolu6911 but I deactivated it for this new one (TAOsoccerbiz) because I wanted a username that will describe my soccer prediction business.

Sir, no one is perfect, if opening a new nairaland account is why you won't assist me, please forgive me. We beg God and he does forgives us.

As for the Facebook account, I am not a Facebook fanatic, I do not have any other Facebook account aside the one am using now and YES it's new. I opened it when I needed it for property marketing purpose.

I am in pain and need your help Sir.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by kennethfranc(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2021
fados4sure:

If all these can't convince you then the only option left is WhatsApp video call....
Just help a bro
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 8:11pm On May 30, 2021
kennethfranc:
Quick recovery bro
Thank you bro for your support.

God will always protect you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 7:11am On May 31, 2021
Good morning Sir/Ma

Please help me. I am asking for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My parent have tried too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The man working on the leg, said it will take 6-8 months for the bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 month lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

So far, three people from this forum sent me a total of #3,500, I do appreciate the generosity, thank you very much. But I still need help.

The man working on my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurses who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the man working on my broken bones, we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke and my family have really tried for me.

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

My name is: Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Please help me.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 12:06pm On May 31, 2021
Someone just sent me #5000 from this forum.

Thank you very much Sir. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 7:17pm On May 31, 2021
Dear MESMER, the trusted and number 1 dealer of Skrill, Neteller and Bitcoin on Nairaland. My namesake, thank you very much Sir for your support.

I received your #5000 alert this evening. Thank you very much. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Please I need more help. The pain is much this morning.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by mommaJ(f): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Op,I don't have cash for you...but please check this out.Just saw it on Facebook now...https://www.facebook.com/100000497629680/posts/4687003254659549/?flite=scwspnss
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by mommaJ(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=TAOsoccerbiz post=102421429]Thank you.[/you are wc
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by ezeonline2(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2021
fados4sure:
Your account is fake

Please help him, he is my good friend.
Re: Help! Safe My Life! by ezeonline2(m): 3:35am On Jun 11, 2021
TAOsoccerbiz:
Please I need more help. The pain is much this morning.
My friend, God will lay his healing hands on you.

(1) (Reply)

From ED To A Soon-to-be-father: How Nairaland Changed My Story / Don't Ignore Your Liver If You Notice These 4 Signs / Increase In Testesterone Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.