Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. (1523 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
pongwa:
every child of God has God's Spirit in them (others call it the Holy Spirit). This Spirit helps them to live a godly life and work wonders. My brother kindly ask God to reveal the truth to you through His Spirit and break every demonic barrier opposing the truth in your life.

Please keep an open mind and say this prayers
I have the truth already, sir. You are welcome.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Welcome for what?? You are funny man...

What truth are u talking about??
Did Jesus mention Jehovah once??
You are just stressing unimportant things...haven’t you noticed that’s what your organization does...going about blabbing about what u do differently....
. you guys don’t come out and preach repentance or holiness... but u’ll be raising point on how u are the only real Christians because you know the name of God, because U don’t pray in public...
a follower of Jehovah that can’t even pray for his fellow man until u enter room.... that’s how many of ur girls go to off pant in the name of praying inside room..
We preach repentance and holiness, of course, it's correlated with God's Kingdom. You want us to pray for you, not because you are interested in the prayer but because you want to see us do a bid of your mockery. Smiles. Well, Jesus mentioned Jehovah's name countless times. Our ladies are the nicest still. You are welcome.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:

I have the truth already, sir. You are welcome.
Goodluck to your Jonathan my friend
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by xproducer: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:
The Bible’s answer:
Many Christian denominations teach that God is a Trinity. However, note what the Encyclopædia Britannica states: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.
In fact, the God of the Bible is never described as being part of a Trinity.
Note these Bible passages:
- “Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.”—Deuteronomy 6:4.
- “You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”— Psalm 83:18.
-“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”— John 17:3.
-“God is only one.”—Galatians 3:20.
Still thinking if the trinity doctrine has some truth? I hope you know Jesus was created and Jehovah God was not? Here is sth to think about: if Jesus is God, who was he praying to in the mountains? Concerning the misconception on the John's account in chapter one verse one, think again: how can sb who is God 'be with' God again?
Clearly Jesus is not God. He even stressed his father is greater than he is. Little wonder God loved him and sent him to pay his life a ransom for our sins.
==========

The Lord JESUS CHRIST is GOD!

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God." - John 1:1-2...

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1: 14

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

The entire holy Bible is replete with declarations of the divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Word, the Son of GOD.

"For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Primesky(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:
The Bible’s answer:
Many Christian denominations teach that God is a Trinity. However, note what the Encyclopædia Britannica states: “Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.
- “You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”— Psalm 83:18.
-“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”— John 17:3.
Still thinking if the trinity doctrine has some truth? I hope you know Jesus was created and Jehovah God was not? Here is sth to think about: if Jesus is God, who was he praying to in the mountains? Concerning the misconception on the John's account in chapter one verse one, think again: how can sb who is God 'be with' God again?
Clearly Jesus is not God. He even stressed his father is greater than he is. Little wonder God loved him and sent him to pay his life a ransom for our sins.

It's very evident that the claim of Jehovah witnesses to believe in Jesus Christ is a mere charade. Half truth is no truth at all. The willful twisting of scriptures to suit a man made dogma and doctrine totally seperayr from the truth of God's word, is one wicked thing that can be do e to a precious human soul.

Since you say Jesus is not God, explain these passages below. I beg you, don't twist scriptures, no Bible chemistry, just say what the Bible said. Thank you.

Part 1

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Questions:

1. Who is this word that was with God and that was God in the very beginning?.

2. If all things were made by God, and it is this word who made it, who then is he and how come all things were made by him?.

Part 2

Since you say Jesus is not God, tell me who made the statement below and why so, if Jesus is not God?

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Questions

1. If Jesus is not God, how and does he say, I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last, is this not a title reserved for God?. Do we now have two alphas and two omegas...?.

2. In verse 16 of Rev. 22' Jesus identified himself and said, 'Jesus have sent mine angel'. Tell me, does God the almighty as you all him have a different angel of His own different from the angel of Jesus who you say is not God, in the same heaven?.

Part 3

If you say Jesus is not God, then what is the meaning of the passage below?.

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Question

If Jesus is not God, how can he say any one who have seen him has seen the Father?. If your picture/image in America is presented to a total stranger, will does that your picture assume a personality of its own simply because it's captured in a frame?.

You are a trinity yourself because God made you so.

A spirit being, having a soul, and dwelling in a body. That's man. All you see is the body but that one individual is madeup of distinct components. You can't separate my body from my soul or spirit, anywhere you see, it's me.

Water can exhibit this quality. It is one substance, but has the capacity to exist in three different distinct forms.

*Water
*Ice
*Vapour

Will you doubt it if anybody tells you that ice is water, or that Vapour is water?. If you can't understand this simple physical thing, it will be difficult to understand God.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by TGM2015: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
pongwa:
it's clear you do not understand the concept of Trinity. Nonetheless, you kept reiterating the fact that God is one which I quite agree with. Now think of Trinity as an egg. You will agree with me that the egg has three 'distinct' parts comprising
1) egg yolk,
2) egg white and
3) egg shell.
The point to note is that although the parts are distinct and can exist in isolation, in reality, what makes it an egg is because of the three parts occuring together. Now see the egg shell, egg yolk and egg white as God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
Q.E.D
In trinity, there is nothing like God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. There is only one God, and that is God the Father.

In Trinity, we have
God the Father (The Almighty Jehovah)
the Son (The Christ Emmanuel, meaning God is with us)
and the Holy Spirit (The Comforter)

I will have love the analogy of Government, because Trinity is about the Kingdom (governance) of God. For our type of government, there is Executive, Legislative and Judiciary, they are the Trinity of earthly government, without the three there is nothing like government, expect "they" believe by God's nature, He ran an authoritarian or unitary government. Without the working of The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the work of salvation cannot be completed.

Trinity in is simplest form as it relates to Christianity is "the unity of the 3 main identities that rules God's Kingdom for Salvation of humanity."

You can also check a non-religion and academic definition of Trinity by following the link below.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Trinity-Christianity
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
TGM2015:

In trinity, there is nothing like God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. There is only one God, and that is God the Father.

In Trinity, we have

I will have love the analogy of Government, because Trinity is about the Kingdom (governance) of God. For our type of government, there is Executive, Legislative and Judiciary, they are the Trinity of earthly government, without the three there is nothing like government, expect "they" believe by God's nature, He ran an authoritarian or unitary government. Without the working of The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the work of salvation cannot be completed.

Trinity in is simplest form as it relates to Christianity is "the unity of the 3 main identities that rules God's Kingdom for Salvation of humanity."

You can also check a non-religion and academic definition of Trinity by following the link below.

let's not confuse ourselves please. I added 'God the' to Son and Holy Spirit/Ghost to emphasize the relationship. However, I have gotten a Wikipedia link to buttress my point too
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
"In the Christian religion, the Trinity is an idea used to explain that three different persons are called God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (who is sometimes called the Holy Ghost). Trinity states that these three all form the same God."

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This topic u jehovah witness want to kill urself over...what difference does it make to u people..... it’s not like someone can even discuss the matter with you biblically... u guys have ur own version of the Bible......
it’s still better to discuss with Catholics about worshiping and praying to Mary at least they use same bible with everyone else...other than discussing the Divinity of Jesus with a jehovah-witness
there are very unserious pagans and cultist but parading themselves as Christian. their are Jehovah came and till now they don't know it till now!
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by TGM2015: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2020
pongwa:
let's not confuse ourselves please. I added 'God the' to Son and Holy Spirit/Ghost to emphasize the relationship. However, I have gotten a Wikipedia link to buttress my point too
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
"In the Christian religion, the Trinity is an idea used to explain that three different persons are called God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (who is sometimes called the Holy Ghost). Trinity states that these three all form the same God."
Okay, in simple English, your translation and picture attached says
The Father is God.
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Father is neither the Son nor Holy Spirit.
The Son is neither the Father nor Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is neither the Father nor the Son.

By logic, we can conclude that we have three personalities who are God, therefore, there is 3 Gods.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
pongwa:
it's clear you do not understand the concept of Trinity. Nonetheless, you kept reiterating the fact that God is one which I quite agree with. Now think of Trinity as an egg. You will agree with me that the egg has three 'distinct' parts comprising
1) egg yolk,
2) egg white and
3) egg shell.
The point to note is that although the parts are distinct and can exist in isolation, in reality, what makes it an egg is because of the three parts occuring together. Now see the egg shell, egg yolk and egg white as God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
Q.E.D
Yes God is Trinity but your illustration is very wrong and inappropriate. Why?
The shell isn't the egg
The yolk isn't the egg
The albumin isn't the egg.

But we know that
The Father is God
The Word (Son) is God
The Holy Spirit is God.

Here is a better illustration:
The closest illustration of the Trinity of God is the Trinity of Man.

The Body of man is Him
The Soul of man is Him
The Spirit of man is Him

My body is my Physical IDENTITY (everyone on earth know my Body as ME)
My spirit is my Spiritual IDENTITY (every spiritual being know my Spirit as ME)
My soul is my Personal/Internal IDENTITY (this is the person I refer to as ME or I or MYSELF)

The three identities are each fully ME yet distinct in both FORM, CAPABILITIES and OPERATIONS.

God is the Father who WILLS everything into BEING
God is the Word (who became the Son) who SPOKE everything into BEING
God is the Holy Spirit who BRINGS things into BEING

Death is the DISCONNECTION of the identities of man.

I can answer further questions. Shalom
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2020
chatinent:
The Bible’s answer:
Do you think the Word was created John1:1
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

Do you think the Word was created John1:1

Self explanatory, "in the beginning"

The Almighty God had no beginning so for the word to have been with God in the beginning connotes creation. That's why the word was referred to as the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} you can't exclude the firstborn from other children so for the word creation to have been linked to Jesus means he was also a created being! Proverbs 8:22 smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

Yes God is Trinity but your illustration is very wrong and inappropriate. Why?
The shell isn't the egg
The yolk isn't the egg
The albumin isn't the egg.

But we know that
The Father is God
The Word (Son) is God
The Holy Spirit is God.

Here is a better illustration:
The closest illustration of the Trinity of God is the Trinity of Man.

The Body of man is Him
The Soul of man is Him
The Spirit of man is Him

My body is my Physical IDENTITY (everyone on earth know my Body as ME)
My spirit is my Spiritual IDENTITY (every spiritual being know my Spirit as ME)
My soul is my Personal/Internal IDENTITY (this is the person I refer to as ME or I or MYSELF)

The three identities are each fully ME yet distinct in both FORM, CAPABILITIES and OPERATIONS.

God is the Father who WILLS everything into BEING
God is the Word (who became the Son) who SPOKE everything into BEING
God is the Holy Spirit who BRINGS things into BEING

Death is the DISCONNECTION of the identities of man.

I can answer further questions. Shalom
you are right

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
TGM2015:

Okay, in simple English, your translation and picture attached says
The Father is God.
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Father is neither the Son nor Holy Spirit.
The Son is neither the Father nor Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is neither the Father nor the Son.

By logic, we can conclude that we have three personalities who are God, therefore, there is 3 Gods.
two becoming one in marriage is no logic so why should Trinity be evaluated by logic?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
hisgrace090:
Jesus said, I and my father are one.

John 10:30.
How you guys abandon very explicit and innumerable references to the purely monotheistic nature of God and chose to adopt very vague statements to support an absolutely incoherent doctrine amazes me
Doing this,one could prove anything whatsoever using the Bible.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
pongwa:
1) egg yolk,
2) egg white and
3) egg shell.
Q.E.D
Your analogy is totally flawed and actually a heresy called Tritheism in christainity.
This means most xtians don't even believe in the trinity they're trying to defend,which is quite amusing grin
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Your analogy is totally flawed and actually a heresy called Tritheism in christainity.
This means most xtians don't even believe in the trinity they're trying to defend,which is quite amusing grin

You must believe in the TRINITY by force but fire!

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Self explanatory, "in the beginning"

The Almighty God had no beginning so for the word to have been with God in the beginning connotes creation. That's why the word was referred to as the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} you can't exclude the firstborn from other children so for the word creation to have been linked to Jesus means he was also a created being! Proverbs 8:22 smiley
The highlight:
Please correct me if I am wrong, the Word wasn't referred to as the first born of all creation BUT the Son. For it was the Word that became the Son(flesh).
John 1:14:
"And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."

Even though you didn't answer my question, I will want to assume you mean that the Word was created.

With what was this Word created?
If the word was created, then it is a THING but the Word created ALL things
John 1:3:
"All things came into being through Him (the Word), and without Him (the Word) not even one [thing] came into being that has come into being."

Don't forget that this same Word was God Himself.
John 1:1:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

The highlight:
Please correct me if I am wrong, the Word wasn't referred to as the first born of all creation BUT the Son. For it was the Word that became the Son(flesh).
"And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."

Even though you didn't answer my question, I will want to assume you mean that the Word was created.

With what was this Word created?
If the word was created, then it is a THING but the Word created ALL things
John 1:3:
"All things came into being through Him (the Word), and without Him (the Word) not even one [thing] came into being that has come into being."

Don't forget that this same Word was God Himself.
John 1:1:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Please is John 1:1 and Colossians 1:15 talking about different persons or the same? smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Please is John 1:1 and Colossians 1:15 talking about different persons or the same? smiley
If the Word became flesh it means the Word and the Son even though are referring to the same Personality, the Word existed BEFORE the Son.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

the Word existed BEFORE the Son.
Wow, care to expatiate more on that?

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

okay bye
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
DappaD:

Wow, care to expatiate more on that?

"And the Word became flesh , and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

"And the Word became flesh , and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."

I mean you said the Word existed before the Son? How?

@your above reply, yes it's known that Jesus who was a spirit creature in heaven became a human (John 3:13, 1Corinthians 15:47, Philippians 2:5-8, 1Timothy 3:16, 1John 4:2,3)

Pay rapt attention to 1John 4:2 particularly, it says
“This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God.”

Doesn't this show the Word is the same as the Son of God, Jesus Christ?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
DappaD:

I mean you said the Word existed before the Son? How?

@your above reply, yes it's known that Jesus who was a spirit creature in heaven became a human (John 3:13, 1Corinthians 15:47, Philippians 2:5-8, 1Timothy 3:16, 1John 4:2,3)

Pay rapt attention to 1John 4:2 particularly, it says
“This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God.”

Doesn't this show the Word is the same as the Son of God, Jesus Christ?
I have explained this before.

If the Word became Flesh, then the Word is the Flesh (Son) and the Flesh(Son) is the Word.

If the Word BECAME Flesh (Jesus), then the Word must have preceded the Flesh (Jesus).

I can only become what I wasn't before. I can become the president of Nigeria (for I am not yet the president).

1John 4:2 was to address the heresy of those who viewed Jesus as not also human but a spirit.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

I have explained this before.

If the Word became Flesh, then the word is the Flesh (Son)

If the Word BECAME Flesh (Jesus), then the Word must have preceded the Flesh (Jesus).

I can only become what I wasn't before. I can become the president of Nigeria (for I am not yet the president).

1John 4:2 was to address the heresy of those who viewed Jesus as not also human but a spirit.

Hmm okay I'll use your analogy now.
Jesus wasn't ‘flesh’ prior to his human existence — he was a spirit creature existing as God's firstborn Son in heaven (Proverbs 8:22, Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14)
Jesus then ‘became’ flesh or you can say ‘He[Jesus] was made manifest in the flesh’ – (See 1Timothy 3:16) when he came to the earth. (John 1:14, 3:13, 1Corinthians 15:47, Philippians 2:5-8 )
Understood?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
TGM2015:

In Trinity, we have

Are you people seriously disagreeing on the definition of your trinity god? undecided
Well that isn't news.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by shadeyinka(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
DappaD:

Hmm okay I'll use your analogy now.
Jesus wasn't ‘flesh’ prior to his human existence — he was a spirit creature existing as God's firstborn Son in heaven (Proverbs 8:22, Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14)
Jesus then ‘became’ flesh or you can say ‘He[Jesus] was made manifest in the flesh’ – (See 1Timothy 3:16) when he came to the earth. (John 1:14, 3:13, 1Corinthians 15:47, Philippians 2:5-8 )
Understood?
I guess you should tidy up your illustration as when the Word became the Son who then became Flesh. LOL!

Heb 1:13:
"But to which of the angels, did He say at any time, Sit on My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool?"
Answer: Angel Micheal! LOL!!

Heb 1:5-8:
"For to which of the angels did He say at any time, You are My Son, this day I have begotten You? And again, I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son? And again, when He brings in the First-born into the world, He says, And let all [the] angels of God worship Him. And of the angels He says, Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire. But to the Son [He says], Your throne, O God, [is] forever and ever. A scepter of righteousness [is] the scepter of Your kingdom."
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadeyinka:

I guess you should tidy up your illustration as when the Word became the Son who then became Flesh. LOL!

Heb 1:13:
"But to which of the angels, did He say at any time, Sit on My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool?"
Answer: Angel Micheal! LOL!!

Alright I guess we'll have to leave it at that then.
Carry on.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Captainman(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
hisgrace090:
Jesus said, I and my father are one.

John 10:30.
Jesus saying he and his father are one doesn't mean they are The same person. It only means they are one they are United in what they do they Share so many things in common

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Value Of Philosophy (1) / Pastor Adeboye's Ridiculous Prophecy / A Treatise On Faith And The Word Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.