Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. (1414 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Be sincere ....u mean u read 1cor 13v8 by urself and that’s what the verse is said to you... u ddnt heat this from your Jehovah witness doctrine, pastor, watchtower, awake or whatever ..... if so

Now, without any ambiguity please ... 1)explain to me how 1cor13v8 said that in “our day” the gift of healing or any other gift will no longer be in operation....

2) when u say “our day”.... who is “our”... ??

3) what period to what period is our day.. as in.. .when exactly did this “our day”start...that the holy spiritual of God stopped his operation on the earth....please don’t be ambiguous..... bring your answer out from 1cor 13v8...like u claimed
Lol. Okay so what time period are those gifts meant to not be effective?
Apostle Paul was talking about when the Christian congregation would be fully mature so that they'll be no need for those gifts anymore. And it has continued onto our day.

Do you know that Jesus himself said that people will perform many powerful signs and wonders in his name and that he will reject them all? Are you aware of this? This is very serious .
I can show you the scripture where Jesus said this, if you think I'm joking or lying.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Xlyad(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

spirit: When God's spirit descended like a dove upon Jesus, it confirmed or bore witness to Jesus being the Son of God

water: The water in which Jesus was baptized in also bore witness when Jesus was approved by his heavenly Father, Jehovah.

blood: Jesus' blood or life also bore witness to him being God's Son when he gave himself up as a ransom sacrifice when his blood was poured out.
What heresies?!So you know,if you haven't known already and striving with your maker,the spirit refers to God's spirit,the blood refers to Jesus while the water refers to the father.these are common bible symbolism that anybody with the Holy spirit inspired discernment should know.But no,to you the Holy spirit is just a force. He is rather a being just like the other two members of the Godhead who guides true believers to understand the scriptures and the mysteries of the kingdom
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Xlyad(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Moreover,the spirit of God put it in my mind sometimes ago that explaining such mysteries to non-spirit-filled people is tantamount to explaining to someone born blind,the colours of the rainbow.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xlyad:
What heresies?!So you know,if you haven't known already and striving with your maker,the spirit refers to God's spirit,the blood refers to Jesus while the water refers to the father.these are common bible symbolism that anybody with the Holy spirit inspired discernment should know.But no,to you the Holy spirit is just a force. He is rather a being just like the other two members of the Godhead who guides true believers to understand the scriptures and the mysteries of the kingdom
Leave all these arguments.
What does 1John 5:6 say about Jesus?
Even your trinitarian brothers couldn't edit that part out.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Xlyad(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
How can one explain to a blind man the colours of the rainbow?It's impossible except one first heal such a person from his blindness.May God heal you
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

Lol. Okay so what time period are those gifts meant to not be effective?
Apostle Paul was talking about when the Christian congregation would be fully mature so that they'll be no need for those gifts anymore. And it has continued onto our day.

Do you know that Jesus himself said that people will perform many powerful signs and wonders in his name and that he will reject them all? Are you aware of this? This is very serious .
I can show you the scripture where Jesus said this, if you think I'm joking or lying.

DappaD.... be sincere to urself ..... have u truly answered my questions? U just dogded the question like a plague....

I will pick it from the tiny thing your managed to say....
You claimed that when the church become fully matured they will be no need for the Holy Spirit and the gift of the spirit?? Where did U pick the crap from??
so the church became fully matured from when?
When Paul died?? When Timoty died? From when till our day... cos u dogded it when I asked u..

Now u have jumped to where Jesus said he will reject workers of iniquity.... stop saying what Jesus ddnt say.... he ddnt say he will reject all that did sign in his name....if it’s all that did signs, that means that mean Peter, Paul, and every one will be rejected....
he was clear, he said the workers of iniquity....
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Xlyad:
Moreover,the spirit of God put it in my mind sometimes ago that explaining such mysteries to non-spirit-filled people is tantamount to explaining to someone born blind,the colours of the rainbow.

One of them even said the God’s Holy Spirit and the gift of the spirit is no longer in operation becos the church is now matured from the time Paul and the apostles died to our time.....I even testified that I prayed and trusted Jesus for my healing and was made whole again.. the guy said it’s another thing that healed me...that’s its not God..the creator of the earth and owner of my soul... he spoke like the secretary of God....
As in....like.... it’s not my Oga that healed you, I know all his whereabouts... and I’m sure he ddnt branch your side to heal you........ jw people.. they always make me laugh

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

DappaD.... be sincere to urself ..... have u truly answered my questions? U just dogded the question like a plague....

I will pick it from the tiny thing your managed to say....
You claimed that when the church become fully matured they will be no need for the Holy Spirit and the gift of the spirit?? Where did U pick the crap from??
so the church became fully matured from when?
When Paul died?? When Timoty died? From when till our day... cos u dogded it when I asked u..

Now u have jumped to where Jesus said he will reject workers of iniquity.... stop saying what Jesus ddnt say.... he ddnt say he will reject all that did sign in his name....if it’s all that did signs, that means that mean Peter, Paul, and every one will be rejected....
he was clear, he said the workers of iniquity....

I never said holy spirit isn't needed any more. God gives holy spirit to true Christians so that they can cultivate the fruitage of holy spirit. See Galatians 5:22-23. This fruitage is made manifest among only true Christians —Jehovah's Witnesses.

Try and get the drift here. Both Paul and Jesus were referring to future times.
Now think, if Paul said the miraculous gifts of holy spirit would be done away with after the first century (1Corinthians 13:8 ) and Jesus said that many would perform powerful signs and wonders in his name and that he'll reject them(Matthew 7:21-23), doesn't that tell you something about those claiming to heal and prophesy today?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Blabbermouth: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

Whatever you were healed by, it wasn't by the power of the true God Jehovah.

The gift of holy spirit was to show that the early Christian congregation had God's backing but it was to last a short time until the congregation had grown into maturity.
After that, apostle Paul wrote under inspiration :
1Corinthians 13:8.
“Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. ”
Here clearly shows that the miraculous gifts of my spirit were short-lived and it was done away with in the first century.
Oh Lord, how I so much hate DENOMINATIONS!
Seriously?! Did you read this verse yourself and come to that conclusion?! Can you prove to me that it was not your board of directors that interpreted this scripture to you?
Surely, you can answer this....
1. From what time till what time was the Miraculous signs and co. supposed to last?
2. Before the arrival of Christ, will Christians demonstrate the power of God or not? (Hahahahahahaha.. Many scriptures are waiting for you like a two edged sword)
Let's be honest, this is what actually happened - The founders of JW org did not have a taste and reality-revelation of God's glorious power (signs, wonders and the likes), so they were disappointed by that shortcoming. With one or two scriptures that can be twisted to soothe them, they concluded that everyone seen demonstrating the power of God is actually not by the Holy Ghost unction, they concluded that those aspects of Christ-likeness was limited to the Early apostles. Oh, poor members! The offspring of this denomination was deprived of the grace of tasting and being a vessel through which God's power can be manifested.
Peace bro!
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Oh Lord, how I so much hate DENOMINATIONS!
Seriously?! Did you read this verse yourself and come to that conclusion?! Can you prove to me that it was not your board of directors that interpreted this scripture to you?
Surely, you can answer this....
1. From what time till what time was the Miraculous signs and co. supposed to last?
2. Before the arrival of Christ, will Christians demonstrate the power of God or not? (Hahahahahahaha.. Many scriptures are waiting for you like a two edged sword)
Let's be honest, this is what actually happened - The founders of JW org did not have a taste and reality-revelation of God's glorious power (signs, wonders and the likes), so they were disappointed by that shortcoming. With one or two scriptures that can be twisted to soothe them, they concluded that everyone seen demonstrating the power of God is actually not by the Holy Ghost unction, they concluded that those aspects of Christ-likeness was limited to the Early apostles. Oh, poor members! The offspring of this denomination was deprived of the grace of tasting and being a vessel through which God's power can be manifested.
Peace bro!
Okay! smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Blabbermouth: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69, please I will need to have your resolve on this...
Did the scripture actually claim that the miraculous signs and wonders will cease after the first century?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

One of them even said the God’s Holy Spirit and the gift of the spirit is no longer in operation becos the church is now matured from the time Paul and the apostles died to our time.....I even testified that I prayed and trusted Jesus for my healing and was made while.... the guy said it’s another thing that healed me...that’s its not God..the creator and owner of my soul... he spoke like the secretary of God....

As in....like.... it’s not my Oga that healed you, I know all his whereabouts... and I’m sure he ddnt branch your side to heal you........ jw people.. they always make me laugh
Try and understand me. I never said you weren't miraculously healed by your God.
I said the miraculous gifts of Jehovah's holy spirit are no more in force today.(1Corinthians 13:8 )
So obviously the source isn't from my God Jehovah .
So it's probably from your nameless trinity God! smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Blabbermouth: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Like seriously?!
Jehovah's Witnesses (be like): Tomorrow is the Today Apostle Paul talked about yesterday.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

I never said holy spirit isn't needed any more. God gives holy spirit to true Christians so that they can cultivate the fruitage of holy spirit. See Galatians 5:22-23. This fruitage is made manifest among only true Christians —Jehovah's Witnesses.

Try and get the drift here. Both Paul and Jesus were referring to future times.
Now think, if Paul said the miraculous gifts of holy spirit would be done away with after the first century (1Corinthians 13:8 ) and Jesus said that many would perform powerful signs and wonders in his names and that he'll reject them, doesn't that tell you something about those claiming to heal and prophesy today?

That’s the thing with you JW.s....your watch tower organization tell you....you are the only real true Christians...they tell others are sinners...and they are not worshiping The real jehovah....
So u JWs can have the hoyspirt but can’t have the gift of the spirit.... very funny...does that sound right to you....

Paul and Jesus were truly referring to future times .....who told you it’s this time.?? The time Paul referred to was clearly stated in 2thes 2v7: When the mystery of lawlessness and the age of antichrist will be fully at work... he was even clear that the reign of the lawless one is still being restrained: i.e by the church& the operation of the Holy Spirit if God

until the church age is taken out of the way... then the mystery of lawlessness will be fully at work...then gifts of the spirit will cease because sin and evil will superced in the earth greatly....

We are almost at that time... the time isn’t now...this season of corona virus is an example of how the church age will eventually come to an end... when sinful, Godless Governemnt will use their powers to close churches and saints can no longer gather, pray or witness to others ..

I know all I’m saying is nonsense ...and u JWs are the only one serving God... I’ve met many like u..
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s the thing with you JW.s....your watch tower organization tell you....you are the only real true Christians...they tell others are sinners...and they are not worshiping The real jehovah....
So u JWs can have the hoyspirt but can’t have the gift of the spirit.... very funny...does that sound right to you....

Paul and Jesus were truly referring to future times .....who told you it’s this time.?? The time Paul referred to was clearly stated in 2thes 2v7: When the mystery of lawlessness and the age of antichrist will be fully at work... he was even clear that the reign of the lawless one is still being restrained: i.e by the church& the operation of the Holy Spirit if God

until the church age is taken out of the way... then the mystery of lawlessness will be fully at work...then gifts of the spirit will cease because sin and evil will superced in the earth greatly....

We are almost at that time... the time isn’t now...this season of corona virus is an example of how the church age will eventually come to an end... when sinful, Godless Governemnt will use their powers to close churches and saints can no longer gather, pray or witness to others ..

I know all I’m saying is nonsense ...and u JWs are the only one serving God... I’ve met many like u..

Lol. Okay.
Ponder over all I've said though.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

Try and understand me. I never said you weren't miraculously healed by your God.
I said the miraculous gifts of Jehovah's holy spirit are no more in force today.(1Corinthians 13:8 )
So obviously the source isn't from my God Jehovah .
So it's probably from your nameless trinity God! smiley

Still the same thing I said.... thank God u have made it clear you God is different from the one we call....

trinity God is something you JWs made up... there’s no trinity God in the Bible..and no christain mentioned it here.... and I never mentioned any trinity God in my dialogue with you....
someone explained it to u but like I said the explanation of God the father the creator and Jesus his son and holyspirit can Will always be rocket science to u JW... cos you will always confuse your self with statements like 3 Gods, Jesus is God, trinity God...
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

Lol. Okay.
Ponder over all I've said though.

Indeed... u want people to hear you and ponder but you don’t want to hear others.... becos for your mind your are the true Christians..... Abeg park well..
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Still the same thing I said.... thank God u have made it clear you God is different from the one we call....

trinity God is something you JWs made up... there’s no trinity God in the Bible..and no christain mentioned it here.... and I never mentioned any trinity God in my dialogue with you....
someone explained it to u but like I said the explanation of God the father the creator and Jesus his son and holyspirit can Will always be rocket science to u JW... cos you will always confuse your self with statements like 3 Gods, Jesus is God, trinity God...

No! Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in any trash called trinity!
We believe Jehovah is the only true God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 3:20), the Most High over all the earth(Psalm 83:18) and Creator of the Universe(Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:28, 42:5)

We believe that Jesus is his Son (Matthew 16:16, John 20:31) the Son of the Most High(Luke 1:31-33) who Jehovah his Father sent to the earth to give his life as a corresponding ransom for many and to proclaim the good news of God's Kingdom (Matthew 20:28, Luke 4:43)

We believe God's holy spirit to be an impersonal active force — which has been associated with impersonal things such as “finger of God” “breath of God” “outstretched arm of God”. (Matthew 12:28 compare with Luke 11:20). So all of these point to the fact that holy spirit is not a person rather it is God's active force.

The trinity doctrine is nothing but a useless doctrine/lie brought forth by enemies of Jehovah and his Son. smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

No! Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in any trash called trinity!
We believe Jehovah is the only true God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 3:20), the Most High over all the earth(Psalm 83:18) and Creator of the Universe(Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:28, 42:5)

We believe that Jesus is his Son (Matthew 16:16, John 20:31) who is the Son of the Most High(Luke 1:31-33) who Jehovah his Father sent to the earth to give his life as a corresponding ransom for many and to proclaim the good news of God's Kingdom (Matthew 20:28, Luke 4:43)

We believe God's holy spirit to be an impersonal active force — which has been associated with impersonal things such as “finger of God” “breath of God” “outstretched arm of God”. (Matthew 12:28 compare with Luke 11:20). So all of these point to the fact that holy spirit is not a person rather it is God's active force.

The trinity doctrine is nothing but a useless doctrine/lie brought forth by enemies of Jehovah and his Son. smiley

What is No! I ddnt ask you anything and you aren’t shouting no!!
Please let’s call it day.... u guys always sound like automated customer service voice when one calls Glo/ mtn/ airtel..... like u copy ur answer from somewhere and dump it here... whether it flows with dialogue or not... it doesn’t matter to you...
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by DappaD: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

What is No! I ddnt ask you anything and you aren’t shouting no!!
Please let’s call it day.... u guys always sound like automated customer service voice when one calls Glo/ mtn/ airtel..... like u copy ur answer from somewhere and dump it here... whether it flows with dialogue or not... it doesn’t matter to you...

It's not copy and paste sir. It's part of me. Accurate knowledge is essential for one to be saved and have everlasting life (John 17:3, 1Timothy 2:4)

Do have a good night's rest sir! smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Xlyad:
First can you please tell us your own definition of God? In thesame way you call the child of a cow ,a cow also the son of God is God.secondly,to your second rebuttal,if God can be present in heaven and the same time be present on earth(He is omnipresent),and also present in every part of the universe then it should not strech your imagination the he can be present in three form that make the Godhead.moreover,1Coirinthians2vs14puts it succinctly,"but the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God:for they are foolishness unto him:neither can he know them,because they are spiritually discerned.
The bible neither label God as being omnipresent nor being part of a godhead. Do you know?
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2020
pongwa:
corrected
Trinity is false worship. You are welcome.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U jehovah witness and God’s name....it’s always funny.....
Okay, okay, okay... since you found out the name of God, what difference has it made in ur life....u still have to believe in Jesus anyways...
See I believe in the creator of the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in it....he knows I acknowledge him day, afternoon, night...

What his name is doesn’t really matter....before the Bible came people have been believing God and following him whether is name his wood or stone or almighty or merciful, or wonderful... what matters is you don’t acknowledge the wrong thing.....and he also sent Jesus which I believe in... so I’m not mistaken and I’m not worshipping a wrong God
What it has done to me? A lot, bro. I now live a happier life and some truths I have now known has set me free from many false beliefs.
Second, God wants you to know his name. Jesus, praying with his disciples, said to God: “I have made your name known to them and will make it known.” ( John 17:26)
People like to be called by their name. And God wants people to know his name, too. That is why he inspired the Bible psalmist to write: “That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.” ( Psalm 83:18) . Long ago God showed the importance of his name to the man Moses. One day while Moses was working as a shepherd in Midian, taking care of sheep, he saw an amazing thing. It was a thornbush on fire, but it was not burning up! When he went closer to take a better look, a voice came from the middle of the burning bush, calling: “Moses! Moses!”
It was God speaking. He wanted Moses to go to Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, and to bring His people out of Egypt. But Moses said to God: “Suppose I am now come to the sons of Israel and I do say to them, ‘The God of your forefathers has sent me to you,’ and they do say to me, ‘What is his name?’ What shall I say to them?” God told Moses to tell them: “Jehovah the God of your forefathers . . . has sent me to you.”​—Exodus 3:1-15. However, when Moses went to Egypt to speak to Pharaoh, the Egyptians thought Jehovah was just a small god of the sons of Israel. They did not believe he was the God of the whole earth. ( Exodus 5:2) So Jehovah had Moses tell Pharaoh that He was going to have His “name declared in all the earth.” (Exodus 9:16)
Clearly, Jehovah God wanted everyone to know his name. Little wonder Jesus taught his disciples to pray and also stressed the usefulness of God's name, saying 'Hallowed be your name' when he taught the Lord's Prayer or the Our Father.
That name is written more than 7000 times in the Bible (more than any other name!).

So bro, the name matters! It distinguishes our God from other gods.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:

What it has done to me? A lot, bro. I now live a happier life and some truths I have now known has set me free from many false beliefs.
Second, God wants you to know his name. Jesus, praying with his disciples, said to God: “I have made your name known to them and will make it known.” ( John 17:26)
People like to be called by their name. And God wants people to know his name, too. That is why he inspired the Bible psalmist to write: “That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.” ( Psalm 83:18) . Long ago God showed the importance of his name to the man Moses. One day while Moses was working as a shepherd in Midian, taking care of sheep, he saw an amazing thing. It was a thornbush on fire, but it was not burning up! When he went closer to take a better look, a voice came from the middle of the burning bush, calling: “Moses! Moses!”
It was God speaking. He wanted Moses to go to Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, and to bring His people out of Egypt. But Moses said to God: “Suppose I am now come to the sons of Israel and I do say to them, ‘The God of your forefathers has sent me to you,’ and they do say to me, ‘What is his name?’ What shall I say to them?” God told Moses to tell them: “Jehovah the God of your forefathers . . . has sent me to you.”​—Exodus 3:1-15. However, when Moses went to Egypt to speak to Pharaoh, the Egyptians thought Jehovah was just a small god of the sons of Israel. They did not believe he was the God of the whole earth. ( Exodus 5:2) So Jehovah had Moses tell Pharaoh that He was going to have His “name declared in all the earth.” (Exodus 9:16)
Clearly, Jehovah God wanted everyone to know his name. Little wonder Jesus taught his disciples to pray and also stressed the usefulness of God's name, saying 'Hallowed be your name' when he taught the Lord's Prayer or the Our Father.
That name is written more than 7000 times in the Bible (more than any other name!).

So bro, the name matters! It distinguishes our God from other gods.

So ....isn’t it funny that you are the one emphasizing that God the father wants to be called a name... ......there’s are 66 books in the Bible.... God the father didn't emphasize on any any name calling, he emphasized on repentance and returning to him, and holiness, and his son Jesus.. you claimed he mentioned it once to Moses once ....

....his son Jesus did not even mention this name once .isn’t that strange? If it was important to know.. shouldn’t Jesus reemphasize it the way you want to kill your self on it...Jesus that had been with him from the beginning...but you people had to go print your Bible to make it all happen the way you want....all well and good, I’m not against whateva you choose to call God the father....
atleast we can agree on Jesus.... and Jesus said he who accepts me has accepted the God the father... so it’s all good to me..... it’s you and your organization that has headache because of the name..
look.....whatever you want to call God the father is up to you... as long as it’s the same God the father Jesus was talking about... that’s fine......

The repulsive thing is that you JWs try tondonis make everyone else a sinner because of a word Jesus ddnt even mention once....Your organization tell u you are the only true Christians that can have the Holy Spirit but yet cannot have his gift of healing or any kind of gift because the holyspirit has stop the operation of the gift..lol (I doubt you even read the Bible, later u will insult other people for listening to their church organization)

You quote and interprete verses like a child... yet you say U have understanding ... u castigate people for praying for others yet Jesus prayed for others in public thousand of times... he only warned us not to be like the Pharisees who pray to show off....but u people interprete it as don't pray at all....

See I’m not against you, you are the one that’s against me... u people even claim your God is different from ours just becos u chose a name for him....even if we say we prayed....u will claim we are praying to a demon or another God... all u claim is superiority like the Muslims....

But remember What jesus said when the disciples came to him saying “ lwe rebuked someone using your name becos he’s not with us” .....
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by chatinent: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

So ....isn’t it funny that you are the one emphasizing that God the father wants to be called a name... ......there’s are 66 books in the Bible.... God the father didn't emphasize on any any name calling, he emphasized on repentance and returning to him, and holiness, and his son Jesus.. you claimed he mentioned it once to Moses once ....

....his son Jesus did not even mention this name once .isn’t that strange? If it was important to know.. shouldn’t Jesus reemphasize it the way you want to kill your self on it...Jesus that had been with him from the beginning...but you people had to go print your Bible to make it all happen the way you want....all well and good, I’m not against whateva you choose to call God the father....
atleast we can agree on Jesus.... and Jesus said he who accepts me has accepted the God the father... so it’s all good to me..... it’s you and your organization that has headache because of the name..
look.....whatever you want to call God the father is up to you... as long as it’s the same God the father Jesus was talking about... that’s fine......

The repulsive thing is that you JWs try tondonis make everyone else a sinner because of a word Jesus ddnt even mention once....Your organization tell u you are the only true Christians that can have the Holy Spirit but yet cannot have his gift of healing or any kind of gift because the holyspirit has stop the operation of the gift..lol (I doubt you even read the Bible, later u will insult other people for listening to their church organization)

You quote and interprete verses like a child... yet you say U have understanding ... u castigate people for praying for others yet Jesus prayed for others in public thousand of times... he only warned us not to be like the Pharisees who pray to show off....but u people interprete it as don't pray at all....

See I’m not against you, you are the one that’s against me... u people even claim your God is different from ours just becos u chose a name for him....even if we say we prayed....u will claim we are praying to a demon or another God... all u claim is superiority like the Muslims....

But remember What jesus said when the disciples came to him saying “ lwe rebuked someone using your name becos he’s not with us” .....

It's not sth about Jehovah's Witnesses; it's sth about the truth. If you are open-minded, you'll open your bible and check those scriptures before responding. It answers all your questions. Anyways, you are welcome.
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:

It's not sth about Jehovah's Witnesses; it's sth about the truth. If you are open-minded, you'll open your bible and check those scriptures before responding. It answers all your questions. Anyways, you are welcome.

Welcome for what?? You are funny man...

What truth are u talking about??
Did Jesus mention Jehovah once??
You are just stressing unimportant things...haven’t you noticed that’s what your organization does...going about blabbing about what u do differently....
. you guys don’t come out and preach repentance or holiness... but u’ll be raising point on how u are the only real Christians because you know the name of God, because U don’t pray in public...
a follower of Jehovah that can’t even pray for his fellow man until u enter room.... that’s how many of ur girls go to off pant in the name of praying inside room..
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are wasting your time with a jw..... they don’t even believe christains of today can have the Holy Spirit..they don’t even believe In healing and miracles. there’s no how you explain that trinity that it won’t sound like rocket science and advance engineering maths mixed with the theoretical physics
you are very correct
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by pongwa(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2020
chatinent:

Trinity is false worship. You are welcome.
every child of God has God's Spirit in them (others call it the Holy Spirit). This Spirit helps them to live a godly life and work wonders. My brother kindly ask God to reveal the truth to you through His Spirit and break every demonic barrier opposing the truth in your life.

Please keep an open mind and say this prayers
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Maximus69, please I will need to have your resolve on this...
Did the scripture actually claim that the miraculous signs and wonders will cease after the first century?

Jehovah's Witnesses are in your neighbourhood my friend, please move closer to them and learn. But if you feel you're OK with what you know now it's alright.
Regarding your question~

Miracles don't come always because it serves a purpose each time it occurs, so before Jesus it was only Moses that performed so many miracles, after him it's just one or two until the time of Elijah who also performed several signs.

There were many prophets who didn't perform a single sign, but they prophesied about the time when the Christ will walk the earth, but notable is Prophet Joel who said "God will pour out his spirit after the Christ has come" {Joel 2:28} and Malachi who said a forerunner will come before the Christ {Malachi 4:5-6} so the presence of the Christ will be firmly established by two signs, first Elijah will come before him and after him God's holy spirit will be poured out on many people!

So Jesus helped his followers to clear the doubt that Elijah never came before Jesus when he helped them to IDENTIFY the promised Elijah {Matthew 17:10-13} after Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven God's holy spirit was poured on the disciples to fulfill Joel's prophesy {Act 2:16-18} Jesus' promise was fulfilled that there will be a sign that proves that God's spirit is now working with the Christians not with the faithless nation of Israel anymore!

These GIFTS will be short-lived because the purpose was to help suspicious Jews to notice the group that God is using in the last days! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

The reason why most Churchgoers are confused on this matter is they can't distinguish between the GIFTS of God's holy spirit and it's FRUIT, the GIFTS could be found in both true and false worship but there is no way a false religion can produce the FRUIT of God's holy spirit {Matthew 7:16-18} That's why Paul said the GIFTS will later seize but the FRUIT will continue forever! 1Corinthians 13:13

So if you want to know the difference between the two, feel free to ask and any JW will answer you!

God bless you! smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God. by Blabbermouth: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Regarding your question~
These GIFTS will be short-lived because the purpose was to help suspicious Jews to notice the group that God is using in the last days! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Was Daniel When His Three Friends Were Thrown Into The Fiery Furnace / Tb Joshua Wife Photos / RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.