Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (13595 Views)

Buhari Hosted A Party After Owo Catholic Church Attack Pic) / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oroyo10:
The guys in the military are not happy with the president on retaining the service chiefs for that long and not allowing the flow to continue of promotion
But they can't say anything to their commander in chief so what they do is that they just relax.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oroyo10:
The guys in the military are not happy with the president on retaining the service chiefs for that long and not allowing the flow to continue of promotion
Who would be happy with that
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Op, I hope it wasnt any show of braggado (adopted from braggadicio) on his part. He is a prized catch! I hope he knows this. If the insurgents had no regard for presence of his convoy they would not think twice to force him into abduction and use the advantage to demand political and monetary concessions.

Was it not this same bokoharam that warned the President not to dare a repeat visit to Maiduguri?

Their attack on the convoy proved two things.

1. Bokoharam possesses a level of intelligence that is far much ahead of the entire Nigerian Intelligence Operation Squad.

2. They possess a quick and resourcefull tactical command.

3. Their morale and discipline outstrips that on our military side.

I wonder that there are multiple cameras recording different angles of the attack but we are unable to see bodies of the killed insurgents. Were there any killed? Just wondering....

Tell Zulum not to dismiss protocol. Down is down.....until told to get up!
Well said but l honestly think that it is not about superior intelligence but more about being more resourceful and much better morale
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
What the BH guys are fighting for is greater than what our boys are fighting for. Our president should replace the service chiefs.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
They are fighting for a course that they are ready to die for twice but because of lack of courageous leadership that is frustrating Zulum to take this daring moves are lacking.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
This man is my favorite governor for sure. Since he became governor, I doubt he ever had time for luxury or the vain thieving Nigerian governors are known for.

So loyal to his cause, very committed. God bless and protect him.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zulum for president lol.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:
This man is my favorite governor for sure. Since he became governor, I doubt he ever had time for luxury or the vain thieving Nigerian governors are known for.

So loyal to his cause, very committed. God bless and protect him.
Luxury is what no one should display in leadership in Borno

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Luxury is what no one should display in leadership in Borno
You can't be the leader of the poor and be rich
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can't be the leader of the people living in IDP camps and be living a luxury life. Look at his dressing. He gets the idea of leadership very well.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Zulum for president lol.
How na, he is making the difference in Borno. Let him stay there. Presidency is a difference kettle of fish
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oroyo10:
What the BH guys are fighting for is greater than what our boys are fighting for. Our president should replace the service chiefs.
Yes they are fighting for a greater course. How do you stay in your battle field spot and you have time to check the news and what you see is NDDC scandal. How can your course really be high enough
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
How na, he is making the difference in Borno. Let him stay there. Presidency is a difference kettle of fish

It's not. He looks like a principled person to me. If he can perform as governor what would stop him as President?
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Just listened to the president and he said the security agencies can do better so why is he leaving them in Office.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

It's not. He looks like a principled person to me. If he can perform as governor what would stop him as President?
He is doing great now and l am very eager to see how he will fare in 2 years time.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
What l have seen is courage and sympathy for the people that we have not seen consistently enough. And what you need to now rule Nigeria is more than that.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Plus he is too early but let keep appreciating what is good. After the Baga attack, he continued to Monguno to distribute reliefs to the people in IDP camps.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

His principles and his good nature
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
He is doing great now and l am very eager to see how he will fare in 2 years time.

He'll do better, I believe. The man is simply a one-man mopol.

He seems to be doing his thing on his own; no ties,no godfather, no luxury visits from fellow governors, the razzmatazz and all that crap...he's doing well and will continue to
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
There is an economic side to this war as well. People are cashing Nigerian dollars out. They don't want the war to end.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:

He seems to be doing his thing on his own; no ties,no godfather, no luxury visits from fellow governors, the razzmatazz and all that crap...he's doing well and will continue to (God on his side).
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

He seems to be doing his thing on his own; no ties,no godfather, no luxury visits from fellow governors, the razzmatazz and all that crap...he's doing well and will continue to
If not that he is risking his life which is the peak of commitment l would have said we should wait and see. I am sure you are in Nigeria and the dynamics don't favor him + he will be too old if you ask me. We need a younger guy.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

He seems to be doing his thing on his own; no ties,no godfather, no luxury visits from fellow governors, the razzmatazz and all that crap...he's doing well and will continue to (God on his side).
He is surely a governor who will do well in a state that is terrorized like Borno but my brother running Nigeria is not the same.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
He is surely a governor who will do well in a state that is terrorized like Borno but my brother running Nigeria is not the same.
Yes he is a professor as the video explained but l have not listened to his political views, his position on restructuring, his understanding of the economy. No one can change a Nigeria that is not restructured.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
If not that he is risking his life which is the peak of commitment l would have said we should wait and see. I am sure you are in Nigeria and the dynamics don't favor him + he will be too old if you ask me. We need a younger guy.

Lol you mean a guy as young as Buhari? Well I don't know your definition of young but I think Zulum is young enough.

The very young ones are not ready to rule. See Desmond Eliot for instance and some other young ones.

I think corruption is in the DNA of most people (young or old).

The few plain ones are very rare; about 1%...It's best we stick with the ones we know.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Amen because if he relaxes, the people of Borno will suffer for centuries to come.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:

See sis let me tell you something. Do you realise Nigeria needs an urgent declaration of state of emergency? Nigeria is in deep shi we need someone already in panic mode like Zulum.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Lol you mean a guy as young as Buhari? Well I don't know your definition of young but I think Zulum is young enough.

The very young ones are not ready to rule. See Desmond Eliot for instance and some other young ones.

I think corruption is in the DNA of most people (young or old).

The few plain ones are very rare; about 1%...It's best we stick with the ones we know.
Lol, young as president Buhari. Please don't make me laugh. 1% is quite generous. That means 2 million people in Nigeria are plain. We will find them. Desmond Eliot, okay. I comment my reserve. Governor Zulum is currently 50. Relatively young but in 2023. He will be 53. We can get a better deal. Don't be sure you know him. It is very early actually. Consistency is the word. This is just one year.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

See sis tell me you something. Do you realise Nigeria needs an urgent declaration of state of emergency? Nigeria is in deep shi we need someone already in panic mode like Zulum.
l totally agree with you. Panic mood. We are in a deep shit no doubt but do you know his views on restructuring because if Nigeria was restructured. He will have more power and fund to fight BH.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Lol, young as president Buhari. Please don't make me laugh. 1% is quite generous. That means 2 million people in Nigeria are plain. We will find them. Desmond Eliot, okay. I comment my reserve. Governor Zulum is currently 50. Relatively young but in 2023. He will be 53. We can get a better deal. Don't be sure you know him. It is very early actually. Consistency is the word. This is just one year.

My point is age has nothing to do with wisdom or ability to rule. A young woman or man may perform poorly as well. Better deal like Sowore?
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even if you bring an angel and you don't restructure Nigeria. The angel will fail. How good is he in building consensus. My point is you can't compare Nigeria and Borno.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

My point is age has nothing to do with wisdom or ability to rule. A young woman or man may perform poorly as well. Better deal like Sowore?
First of all, l am a bro not a sis. This is what the politicians use to deceive us. Age has a lot to do with performance. Why do company put age limits in recruitment process. Don't be deceived a 40 year old man will most likely perform better than a 70 year old. Old men can't panic. They will die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

2023: Uploaded Results Can’t Be Manipulated – INEC / APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday / Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.