Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,198 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) (13583 Views)

Buhari Hosted A Party After Owo Catholic Church Attack Pic) / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
First of all, l am a bro not a sis. This is what the politicians use to deceive us. Age has a lot to do with performance. Why do company put age limits in recruitment process. Don't be deceived a 40 year old man will most likely perform better than a 70 year old. Old men can't panic. They will die.
With the workload the president needs to handle. Age is very key. I can almost tell you that any old person can't do well as the president of Nigeria. They will have to sleep on the job.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
I listened to the DG of NAFDAC yesterday and l just laughed. I can bet you after the the interview that someone will have to assist her to arrange, he will have to sleep because she is too old. She can't hold any executive office in a government that l run. I will tell her to give a 28 year old students of hers that can transverse the length of this country to solve the problem of fake drugs
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
l totally agree with you. Panic mood. We are in a deep shit no doubt but do you know his views on restructuring because if Nigeria was restructured. He will have more power and fund to fight BH.

Hmmmmm I think I understand now. Your ideal choice is anyone in support of restructuring.

It's a good thing though. I think GEJ realised too late that all along he should have done that and many more. At the very end of his tenure, his eyes became clear and tried to rush things...but it was too late.

As for Zulum, I don't know though but I think he has good intentions. He would maintain that if given same opportunity to rule as President (well I guess).
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
The reason why they can't monitor EFCC as presidents is because they need to sleep. Can they do overnight duties when needed. They can't so they will keep delegating and corruption props up. They can't head the panel because they will have to sleep early. Again delegating their powers.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Hmmmmm I think I understand now. Your ideal choice is anyone in support of restructuring.

It's a good thing though. I think GEJ realised too late that all along he should have done that and many more. At the very end of his tenure, his eyes became clear and tried to rush things...but it was too late.

As for Zulum, I don't know though but I think he has good intentions. He would maintain that if given same opportunity to rule as President (well I guess).
Any body who doesn't restructuring should pack well. The workload is too much for one person. Which country is doing what we are doing. Presidents and PMs don't talk about roads, Education, aviation. They have given the powers to states. And because the workload is too much. He is easily confused by politicians plus the forces acting for and against you as a president is different.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
First of all, l am a bro not a sis. This is what the politicians use to deceive us. Age has a lot to do with performance. Why do company put age limits in recruitment process. Don't be deceived a 40 year old man will most likely perform better than a 70 year old. Old men can't panic. They will die.

Lolzz but the young men we've voted in small positions do not perform well. How then can they handle the whole country?

Don't get me wrong o I support youths in politics but I do not believe age should be used as yardstick to measure how well or badly a leader would perform.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
I totally understand you and l really appreciate your rich views but look at it critically. Let us look at the reason why all this billion billion corruption is happening. Why can't every ministry balance their account everyday and send to the office of the accountant general for balancing like a small bank will do. Oh! The guys in the bank are young. There is no 70 year old. Mind you an average old person has an ailment he is managing( extra cost ). It is because a 50 year old woman who has been working from morning would have burnt out by 2pm and if you insist she balances the account. In a week she will be in the hospital.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
I totally understand you and l really appreciate your rich views but look at it critically. Let us look at the reason why all this billion billion corruption is happening. Why can't every ministry balance their account everyday and send to the office of the accountant general for balancing like a small bank will do. Oh! The guys in the bank are young. There is no 70 year old. Mind you an average old person has an ailment he is managing( extra cost ). It is because a 50 year old woman who has been working from morning would have burnt out by 2pm and if you insist she balances the account. In a week she will be in the hospital.
An accountant general whose a 25 year old can do faster, better and more effective and efficient is at least 50 years old. By 4pm he needs to sleep. We are in a big mess you need good who still have the vigor to do over night work like we young people do.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
Any body who doesn't restructuring should pack well. The workload is too much for one person. Which country is doing what we are doing. Presidents and PMs don't talk about roads, Education, aviation. They have given the powers to states. And because the workload is too much. He is easily confused by politicians plus the forces acting for and against you as a president is different.

You're right, I agree.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
With young people who you know can do some work that can only be done at night, accounts will be balanced and corruption will not have a space. Use technology to flag money spent that are not in the budget. Place a call to the ministry for explanation immediately but they have to sleep because they are old.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wow, babe government in this country sleeps. One of our problems in government is sleeping.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
The only time you can look at the review of the day's activity yourself as the president is at night. We need young guys who can fly to Kano from Lagos and from there to Enugu in the same they making impact. Age is huge factor. Simply put, an old man in Nigeria will surely fail but a young man may succeed. I choose a 35 year old, 27 year old ministers and old advisers who will be in the background.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
The politicians confuse Nigerians about this age factor. Age is a major factor. The best an old man can do as a president is to delegate. The more you delegate the more the possibility of corruption. You need to take up cases yourself. Head panels yourself.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even president Buhari has admitted that he wish he was younger
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
After pushing so hard and realized that his body couldn't carry it. He calmed down.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
We need to wake up. In their businesses they don't employ old men. It is the people of NIGERIA that expect to employ old men? Wedon!!
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

They don't tell person! After you have worked your ass out and no serious result you understand that there has to be a problem with the structure of the nation. The workload is too much.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ninjanaija:
The only time you can look at the review of the day's activity yourself as the president is at night. We need young guys who can fly to Kano from Lagos and from there to Enugu in the same they making impact. Age is huge factor. Simply put, an old man in Nigeria will surely fail but a young man may succeed. I choose a 35 year old, 27 year old ministers and old advisers who will be in the background.
We really need young people to really get into leadership positions.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
By the way, what is the job of the president. Since he can't be every where. He appoints Minister's to represent him in different ministry.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
And he is supposed to monitor them. Essentially that is his work. Now he can't stay late at night to go through the paper because he is old. Then the Ministers' take advantage of not monitoring them and money that start missing.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by NEWACADEMY: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
We need young people
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
They don't tell person! After you have worked your ass out and no serious result you understand that there has to be a problem with the structure of the nation. The workload is too much.

Very true
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
That’s why most of us become even more lost after graduating cos the education we got fed with didn’t meet our appetite level
Very right and not relevant.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Our educational system must be tailored towards solving our problems
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
BH is a major problem now. How do we teach our children possible solutions. Education is supposed to produce problem solvers
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
mogivethanks:
These big guys bully and frustrate anyone who wants to even stand up to them. They would rather leave and replace themselves with their children or young people that will be answerable to them .
With their children oo. It is a generational thing now
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Oroyo10: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
It is well
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
At the end of the day, no nation is perfect. We have to accepts the problem we are having as ours and find solutions to them + we should make best use of our leaders. They are the only ones we have. Let's encourage them and critisize constructively.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
The problems we have in this country are huge but not insurmountable, we can solve them if we are honest with ourselves .
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
There are so many injustice going on in Nigeria
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
And Nigeria love money too much. So these politicians will pay sycophants to be singing their praises.
Re: Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) by Ninjanaija: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
One was asked recently about The governor who was putting dollars in his babarigga. He said he thinks the video was fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura / Lagos Stops 25% Rebate On Bus, Ferry, Train Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.