Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ondo AAC Gov Candidate Knocks INEC, Detaches Self From Provisional List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo AAC Gov Candidate Knocks INEC, Detaches Self From Provisional List (178 Views)

Bode George Faults Presidential, NASS Elections, Knocks INEC Over Irregularities / Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC / Five Burnt To Death As Diesel-Laden Tanker Detaches, Explodes In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo AAC Gov Candidate Knocks INEC, Detaches Self From Provisional List by Honbright(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
by Tunde Olorungbotemi Akure

The Ondo state deuly elected AAC party Candidate, Samuel Tope Omotoso has detached himself from the widely report circulated via INEC official Twitter account.

Omotoso expressed dissatisfaction with the INEC's decision to replace his name with another illegal and unknown name as the AAC party Candidate in the INEC provisional list.

While speaking with newsman in Akure, Omotoso said, "how on Earth would an already conducted primary Election result; supervised by INEC Officials (both state and federal level) become another thing entirely at the point of broadcasting to the populace? A name was fabricated as the governorship candidate while the rightful flag bearer was imposed with a deputy position

This is arrant nonsense and it shows that this dispensation do not want youths at the helm.

That I am the youngest of the aspirants do not give anyone the effrontery to shove my name off the governorship list"

"I outrightly detach myself from such report circulated via the INEC official Twitter account. I, Samuel Tope Omotoso remains the sole flag bearer of AAC and I will not succumb to any sort of intimidation from anybody whatsoever."

Photo of the provisional list below and Source...https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/08/ondo-2020-aac-candidate-omotoso-knocks.html

Re: Ondo AAC Gov Candidate Knocks INEC, Detaches Self From Provisional List by duro4chang(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Can you please see them. Fighting has started!!!

(1) (Reply)

MAGU VS MALAMI: Real Reasons Behind Five Years Cold War / Insecurity: Expect Massive Shake Up In Agencies Says Presidency / Urgent Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.