Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult (6493 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Legitupdate: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2020
I killed my twin brother out of fear he might kill me first, because he joined Aye cult, while I belong to Eiye-man confessed

A 28 year old man, Taye Ogunkoya has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for killing his twin brother Kehinde Ogunkoya.

According to reports, the brothers were said to be a member of a rival cult which led to Taye killing his twin brother, Taye who is known as Rugged was said to have been arrested and sent to prison twice over cult related issues.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/02/i-killed-my-twin-brother-out-of-fear-he-might-kill-me-first-because-he-joined-aye-cult-while-i-belong-to-eiye-man-confessed/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 02, 2020
That's one of the advantages of cultism.
But why is he crying? Strong men don't cry, he shouldn't forget his OT na grin cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Mo3891: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Stupid human

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by apache4: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Eiye bless your hustle, rot in jail in peace Piss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by apache4: 4:38am On Aug 02, 2020
A girl told me yesterday she's tired of living, how do i convince her to stay put ?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by illicit(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2020
This news is old tho

Evil twins

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by EagleNest(m): 4:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Two fools!
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Zanotee: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2020
He even tatoeed "Hope of God" in his chest

Hope of God indeed!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by TruthDefender(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Cops should just waste this one

His life is of no use to anyone

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89 come and say something about this

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by mytime24(f): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Peter vs paul
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Virginnn(f): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2020
P-Square comes to mind.
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by MajesticKris: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2020
angry angry
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by MajesticKris: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2020
I feel like slapping him grin grin
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Righteousness89(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Cultist and anyone involved in sin are Slaves to the devil..
There is nothing else they can do but to Steal, kill and Destroy..

If Destruction of your Soul here on Earth and in Eternity is your goal, Be a Cultist!!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by andyanders: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2020
apache4:
A girl told me yesterday she's tired of living, how do i convince her to stay put ?

Please, you need to try to talk her out of that. Depression is real. Stay close and let her understanding that by killing herself won't solve the problem, rather will destroy her forever 'cus she must answer question to her creator.

Let her understand that by committing suicide, that she has only destroyed her flesh, which is dust, but her spirit being which will return back to her creator does not die but must give account of the part he has played while alive.

Inform her that we all love her and has her in our prayers, but God loves her most.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by EXLOVER(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
apache4:
Take her to some nice places, flex her well, show her things she have never seen before. Then later fvck her well, then after everything whisper to her ( These are the things you gonna miss if you kill yourself).

Thank me later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by yanabasee1(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
His brother became more fierce, I guess. So he became afraid and wanted to be seen as the one to be feared.

I just hope that, Soyinka is reading this..

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by ayanbaba2(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2020
apache4:

what is our problems with that!

do whatever you want to!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by apache4: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks bro , you must be a real Niggarrr & I won't be too surprised if you are equally a friend to @Slawormir .... The Real Niggarrrs .

EXLOVER:
Take her to some nice places, flex her well, show her things she have never seen before. Then later fvck her well, then after everything whisper to her ( These are the things you gonna miss if you kill yourself).

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by olisaEze(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Stupidest motive one has ever heard in dis life!

You killed ur other half because of what, mr rugged?? It’s like some pipo have tomato purée as brain matter!!! What sort of Cain-like excuse is dis one nw?

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Bluntguy: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Enjoy the fruit of your labour.

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by onome2013: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Children of bad or indisciplined parents, whom might have also divorced, leading to waywardness of their children
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by 007sledge: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2020
apache4:

Give her a good sex

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by porthouse7(f): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Morrafuker
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by DaddyRochie1642: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2020
Someone once told me that some human beings their brain is Filled with COW URINE,.. I wanted to Slap that person, but now I see he has a Point.
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Sulaimon83: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Fake life
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by CodeTemplar: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2020
after all the blood sheddin/at the end of the day, devil chop launch and supper on top una head.
Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by davillian(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Sent to prison twice...
This time he just booked his parmanent residence

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by humilitypays(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2020
That is what Tinubu's type of Lagos politics have turned most Yoruba youths into; future less touts whose greatest ambition is to become the dreadest cultist and later chairman of NURTW like MC Oluomo.

Go close to learned Yoruba men of 50yrs above, they dislike Tinubu because he empowered Lagos Agberos and hijacked NURTW/OPC and turned them to dangerous weapon he uses to rig and win elections in southwest but the gullible Yoruba youths won't know the harm Tinubu have caused them till it becomes too late.

They should continue screaming IPOB and be attacking Igbos online while Tinubu builds their dream Yoruba nation with NURTW and OPC cultists that now liter every part of Yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Skull mining people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Twin Brother Out Of Fear He Might Kill Me First, He Joined Aye Cult by Anfield247(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2020
loneprof:
That's one of the advantages of cultism.

But why is he crying? Strong men don't cry na. He ought to be happy cool

Sounding sarcastic!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Singing And Dancing With Their Ak47(Video) / Why More Nigerians Are Committing Suicide / Beware! This Is Loan Shark Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.