Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? (722 Views)

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am. / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 5:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Recently, I have been making several research concerning God and the Bible. I have come to the conclusion that: 'God isn't who we think he is'.

But I'll just delve right into it, starting with the book of Genesis.
Let's assume Moses was 100% correct about creation(not sure how he saw it). However, there exist discrepancies from what we've been to taught and what the Bible actually points out, especially regarding what happened between God, Adam and Eve.
The Bible tells us God created Adam and Eve, put them in Eden and gave them dominion over everything but placed a restriction on the tree of knowledge of good and bad. Why? No reason was given except a strong warning : 'In day you eat from it you certainly will die'.

Then came the entity we were taught to be the Liar(Satan through a serpent). His claim was opposite of God's : You certainly will not die, for God knows the day you eat from it you will be like him knowing good and bad.

Who was right? Only one way to find out.

They took the fruit. And from what the Bible shows, they did not die that day, and yes, they started knowing. First, their unclothedness, which led to the first invention: making of cloths from plants.

What is even shocking is God's reaction. He was angry they knew they were naked. Why? Why make them live in naked and mental darkness?
He chased them out. Why? Notice what Gen 3:22 says: 'Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad. Now in order that he may not put his hand out and take fruit also from the tree of life and eat and live forever' .

What kind of picture of God is this verse trying to paint? Who was he conversing with? What did he mean by 'we've become like them'? Are we gods too? Why were they hell bent one making us mentally dormant? Why try to stop us?
Was he scared of what we could accomplish? Yes! When man planned to create an edifice,

Notice what Genesis 11: 6&7 says - "Look! They are one people with one language, and this is what they have started to do. Now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be impossible for them. Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language in order that they may not understand one another’s language.”

Once again, the Bible paints a God feeling insecure/ threatened and plans to disrupt progress of Man.
Today, man has achieved even greater. We have invented so much and can do practically anything (maybe).
Yet, We've defended God who wanted us dormant despite this and labelled the Devil as bad despite the fact he spearheaded the liberation.

Funny enough, we've been made to believe Man plunged himself into sin, suffering and death. Really? No! Genesis 3:16-19 says otherwise (read it yourself). Our suffering and death came from one source, the same source who promise to give us everlasting if we submit to him.

My Verdict : God is tyrant. And we've defended him long enough.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2020
I wish this could make fp. Anyway, I'm glad I've said my mind. And I expect attacks or silence.

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by MightySparrow: 5:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Read more of the bible and post your criticisms here.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by 0temSapien: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2020
This is the Aquarius age and you are coming to the realization of what I've been musing since 2016 when I suddenly woke up to realise myself as a god that is even greater than Jehovah and Allah combined.
The book of Genesis is an adulterated versions of ancient stuffs so it makes no sense to even believe in it at all or base the creation of humans or earth on it.
Jehovah, Allah and the rest of religious gods happen to be earlier beings created by God Almighty. They are just mere beings like us, but they enjoyed coming to the earth consciousness before us. All the stories in religious texts are just there to control our own minds, but thank nature, some of us awoke to the realization that we are even greater than those texts and are gods ourselves who are capable of doing more than the texts of limitation they shove down our throats. We are gods ourselves while God Almighty is the TOTALITY of EXISTENCE. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to know exactly the origin of the earth, the universes and how Jehovah, Allah and the other gods were created.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2020
MightySparrow:
Read more of the bible and post your criticisms here.

Oh I've got a lot them.
This is a series. Topics will come in separate threads.

Trust me, my findings are capable of shattering the core of Christianity and religion
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by MightySparrow: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:

Oh I've got a lot them.

Trust me, my findings are capable of shattering the core of Christianity and religion
Good, I will look out for your posts.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by loadedvibes: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2020
I don't know who you think God is. But he is God. New while come buy your kids Educational Tablets
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:

Oh I've got a lot them.

Silk is a fine, delicate, soft, illuminating, beautiful substance.
But you can never rip it! If a man takes this tender silk and attempts to tear it, and cannot tear it, is he in his right mind to say "This silk is fake! I thought it was soft, I thought it was delicate, but look, I cannot even tear it" ?
Surely, this man is not in his right mind! The silk is not fake!
This silk is 100% real. It's the man who is stupid!

In other words GOD is GOD, it is you who is stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by yanabasee1(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:

Oh I've got a lot them.

You're talking nonsense....

You think you're the first with this silly and childish uncouthness about God?

There are more scholars who have sat over and read the Bible to belittle the Almighty God, but will rather ridicule themselves at the end.

God isn't your mate. Even the science that tried to claim that he's not existing, can't build a cell nor make life. For centuries now, they've been trying to build A.I and have it think better than man, but nothing can ever be better than God's creation.

The ancient Egyptians tried to create immortality elixir to live forever, but couldn't..

You're too small... God is too supreme to be dragged in your silliness....Even your own parent can't explain how they conceive you, or how they where conceived.

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by helinues: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Forces, dark matter are my God
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by masterP042(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2020
In the bible satan killed only 10 people [Job's kids] and that was by God's permission. But God wiped out millions, generations of humans, kids, babies etc. Yet Satan is the villian and God is the protagonist.
I've come to find out that when we read the Bible with reasoning and logic, the bible fails to make sense.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
MightySparrow:

Any intelligent person knows that life is a beautiful thing and that the purpose of life is to be happy," said my father as he watched the three beauties. "But it seems only idiots are ever happy. How can we explain this?

Go look out for sense instead.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
MightySparrow:

Any intelligent person knows that life is a beautiful thing and that the purpose of life is to be happy," said my father as he watched the three beauties. "But it seems only idiots are ever happy. How can we explain this?

Go look out for you sense instead.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2020
masterP042:
In the bible satan killed only 10 people [Job's kids] and that was by God's permission. But God wiped out millions, generations of humans, kids, babies etc. Yet Satan is the villian and God is the protagonist.
I've come to find out that when we read the Bible with reasoning and logic, the bible fails to make sense.

Hehehe.
If you read your brains with logic, you know your head is dull of rocking horse shitt

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2020
helinues:
Forces, dark matter are my God
Dark matter?!
Hehehehhe.

God wanted to make heaven and the earth is that heaven.
Nowhere in the universe there is so much love, life, beauty and peace.
Enjoy your stay with the fellow beings.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Silk is a fine, delicate, soft, illuminating, beautiful substance.
But you can never rip it! If a man takes this tender silk and attempts to tear it, and cannot tear it, is he in his right mind to say "This silk is fake! I thought it was soft, I thought it was delicate, but look, I cannot even tear it" ?
Surely, this man is not in his right mind! The silk is not fake!
This silk is 100% real. It's the man who is stupid!

In other words GOD is GOD, it is you who is stupid.

Sad.
I expect people like you to viciously attack anything alien to your inherited understanding

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2020
masterP042:
Nice.

Funny how people defend someone they paint as loving and yet, this same person carried out genocide on innocents and toiled with the mind of others just to prove his power( exodus, Pharoah)
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by MightySparrow: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Go look out for you sense instead.
Who are you please and how does my response to the thread offend you?

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by DrLiveLogic(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque, smh.
When your moniker was created just few days ago and your first post is anti-god, gives the feeling you're an agent with a fiendish agenda.
Second, when you think you can, by your loose critiques, turn away men from god, you present another platform to find out that he is god and you're a mere man because your ideology will be buried with time while men will continue seeking god forever until eternity.
Third, your 'intelligent' critiques are really just wishy-washy, unenlightened and despicably porous.
First, you're a man and cannot understand divine language. Did you ever ask why Adam had to sew leaves for a covering after eating, before god clothed him with hides. That means Adam morphed into something he wasn't which is our cursed form today. That was his spiritual death in an instant of eating and then less than a thousand years later which, FYI is one divine day, he died again, physically exactly as god said.
Again, it's because you're so dead that you do not see how pitiful, grotesque and crude our scientific achievements are compared to the life Adam had in Eden, apart from that they produce both little good and much evil at the same time, solutions and more problems, never ending the cycle of problems. But Adam had no problem in Eden, beat that!
I guess you also think god put the tree of good and evil in the garden, not knowing its origin is simply existence as existence breeds good and evil possibilities but only god never falls into the evil.

masterP042:

My question still is, what exactly has devil done wrong in the bible? What did he actually do to humans? Was he the one that created hell? Was he the one that created sicknesses and diseases, was he the one that punished humans for eternity... What did he actually do wrong?
surprised you don't know. What story have you been listening to. Satan darn created sin which created hell and death plus sickness and disease plus the tree of knowledge of good and evil and every evil thing.

joviegghead:
Hmmm.

Logical!
Not at all. Highly misinformed jargons.

joviegghead:
I would really love someone to answer this:

Who really is God?
Too many religions aim to explain him. But fail.. Miserably.
Depending on your fellow creature for that answer is high risk. You should believe that if there is individual accountability to god, then logically there must be the individual independent ability to determine the reality of God within each of us. Begin with your conscience which he gave you.

1 Like

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2020
The god of the Adam and Eve story is irresponsible at best.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by urchcoded(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Moses wrote all those stuff. Moses even wrote that he (Moses) was the humblest man on Earth. Lol, yeah he handed himself his own trophy. Moses wrote that Noah informed the whole world including the interior parts of kaduna about an impending worldwide flood.(maybe through emails) Moses wrote that he saw God himself and God handed him a tablet of instructions. Moses na mad man sha grin
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by orisa37: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2020
THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH IS GOD AND HE LIVES IN GODSPHERE.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Veeque, smh.
When your moniker was created just few days ago and your first post is anti-god, gives the feeling you're an agent with a fiendish agenda.
Second, when you think you can, by your loose critiques, turn away men from god, you present another platform to find out that he is god and you're a mere man because your ideology will be buried with time while men will continue seeking god forever until eternity.
Third, your 'intelligent' critiques are really just wishy-washy, unenlightened and despicably porous.
First, you're a man and cannot understand divine language. Did you ever ask why Adam had to sew leaves for a covering after eating, before god clothed him with hides. That means Adam morphed into something he wasn't which is our cursed form today. That was his spiritual death in an instant of eating and then less than a thousand years later which, FYI is one divine day, he died again, physically exactly as god said.
Again, it's because you're so dead that you do not see how pitiful, grotesque and crude our scientific achievements are compared to the life Adam had in Eden, apart from that they produce both little good and much evil at the same time, solutions and more problems, never ending the cycle of problems. But Adam had no problem in Eden, beat that!
I guess you also think god put the tree of good and evil in the garden, not knowing its origin is simply existence as existence breeds good and evil possibilities but only god never falls into the evil.

Nothing substantial from all you've said.
Just a bitter believer.

Get me concrete answers.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by TimeTraveler369: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:
Recently, I have been making several research concerning God and the Bible. I have come to the conclusion that: 'God isn't who we think he is'.

Let's assume Moses was 100% correct about creation(not sure how he saw it). However, there exist discrepancies from what we've been to taught and what the Bible actually points out, especially regarding what happened between God, Adam and Eve.
The Bible tells us God created Adam and Eve, put them in Eden and gave them dominion over everything but placed a restriction on the tree of knowledge of good and bad. Why? No reason was given except a strong warning : 'In day you eat from it you certainly will die'.

Then came the entity we were taught to be the Liar(Satan through a serpent). His claim was opposite of God's : You certainly will not die, for God knows the day you eat from it you will be like him knowing good and bad.

They took the fruit. And from what the Bible shows, they did not die that day, and yes, they started knowing. First, their unclothedness, which led to the first invention: making of cloths from plants.

What is even shocking is God's reaction. He was angry they knew they were naked. Why? Why make them live in naked and mental darkness?
He chased them out. Why? Notice what Gen 3:22 says: 'Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad. Now in order that he may not put his hand out and take fruit also from the tree of life and eat and live forever' .

What kind of picture of God is this verse trying to paint? Who was he conversing with? What did he mean by 'we've become like them'? Are we gods too? Why were they hell bent one making us mentally dormant? Why try to stop us?
Was he scared of what we could accomplish? Yes! When man planned to create an edifice,

Notice what Genesis 11: 6&7 says - "Look! They are one people with one language, and this is what they have started to do. Now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be impossible for them. Come! Let us go down there and confuse their language in order that they may not understand one another’s language.”

Once again, the Bible paints a God feeling insecure/ threatened and plans to disrupt progress of Man.
Today, man has achieved even greater. We have invented so much and can do practically anything (maybe).
Yet, We've defended God who wanted us dormant despite this and labelled the Devil as bad despite the fact he spearheaded the liberation.

Funny enough, we've been made to believe Man plunged himself into sin, suffering and death. Really? No! Genesis 3:16-19 says otherwise (read it yourself). Our suffering and death came from one source, the same source who promise to give us everlasting if we submit to him.

The Creation Story is not entirely on the accurate perspective probably because we have not been told who really wrote that Story, and I really question is the write of Genesis was present when Humans were designed initially or the story was from third person narrative.

The Genesis of Life on Earth and the Modification of Gene pool.
Each Planet is a sentient and Living Entity - Earth is a physical bootloader for beings whose blueprint had been integrated for physical existence on the Solid State which various genetic interventions by Humans who are technologically advance enough to travel across solar systems and galaxies.

Our Universe is a Virtual Reality of holographically simulated, our Reality Construct has a blueprint based on the Fibonacci sequences, so each planet is imbued with life force to evolve beings of a kind within the ethereal blueprint of that planet. When intelligences of beings develops to a point of genetic engineering capable of effecting positive alteration of the DNA system with relative Flight technology and fueling system that can take intelligent beings outside the local planet, they are encourage to seed more life on any location on the cosmos to keep the light of consciousness explanded across all planes of created worlds.

The Beings which we called Gods in the Bible were actually Humans of Higher level of Intelligence who have mastered Genetic Engineers, Astronauts, Cosmonauts, Agricultural Engineers, Programmers and polymaths of different fields.

Adam was a test-tube baby, Yes, the very test-tube babies of the level we now create, a mix of Alien ET DNA and Humanoid DNA who originally native to this plane. Eve was made from Adam's Sterm cell, and that is why you read the story of deep sleep engulfing Adam, basically Anaesthetics applied to Adam while a surgery was conducted to get stem cell which was used to design Eve so She and Adam can share similar genetics.

The fight between Enki and Enlil, the one you call God and Satan are actually fight between two half-brothers who spearheaded the Mission from Orion to explore Earth for Gold, Silver, and other precious metals. So the creation of man was not only a trial run of creation of species, but also an economic one, but it falls in line with the Divine Plan of the Super Programmer that designed this Universe and host it on the Quantum Computer at an alternative higher consciousness reality.

The facts of the truth of creation is not meant for this thread, but all I can say is that you are on the right track and I hope you can handle the rabbit-hole that you are about to enter, cos not many go in there for truth and come out unscarred. Having gone into that rabbit-hole myself and came out of it, I can tell that no many can make it due to the 'worship' DNA codecs integrated to our local DNA to worship anything we do not know, but what helped me along the journey was the decision to make no deal with any Being while researching the Nature of Reality, God and the Multiverse.

No one is obliged to believe anything I wrote up there, these are all lies I made up but you are to do your research and you will come to the same level of Truth.

It is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2020
urchcoded:
Moses wrote that Noah informed the whole world including the interior parts of kaduna about an impending worldwide flood.(maybe through emails)

So World War 1 was not a world war as it didn't get to those interior parts of Kaduna?
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Inteltower: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
masterP042:

lifting things from plain text tells me how shallow you are in understanding.

Satan on earth you expect to be idle not carrying out his devilish intentions towards mankind after his fall just to spite God

he still respected authority to take permission

Christ himself was persecuted by Satan and man

God allow certain things to happen judging by the realities that exist in the world ?

you lack a lot to understand and am sorry for you
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by masterP042(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2020
Inteltower:

lifting things from plain text tells me how shallow you are in understanding.

Satan on earth you expect to be idle not carrying out his devilish intentions towards mankind after his fall just to spite God

he still respected authority to take permission

Christ himself was persecuted by Satan and man

God allow certain things to happen judging by the realities that exist in the world ?

you lack a lot to understand and am sorry for you
My question still is, what exactly has devil done wrong in the bible? What did he actually do to humans? Was he the one that created hell? Was he the one that created sicknesses and diseases, was he the one that punished humans for eternity... What did he actually do wrong?
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Veeque(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2020
masterP042:

I doubt anyone would be able to answer that.

For thousands of years, all we have to show is the fact that we were taught he is evil. No proof.

Shouldn't we start thinking. We have a one sided story. Still the story doesn't add up.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Ahasco(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:

Yes time has come to fight him, expose him for who he is and disgrace him.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by joviegghead: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmm.
Logical!
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by joviegghead: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2020
I would really love someone to answer this:
Who really is God? Too many religions aim to explain him. But fail.. Miserably.
Re: Series- The Truth: Genesis. Is God Really Who We Think He Is? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Veeque:

Is this not reason enough?

Do we not say, My children, as una dey play dey troway toys for dis parlour, dey enjoy yourself and dey happy well-well, do you see my N820k HD-Tv on the wall, if you break it, na die you dey?

The HD is still on the wall and my children still play in the parlour.

So your query does not stick!

Veeque:

Aha! OP, you no Sabi think again? You don forget all the question wey you talk say U go answer, only for you to Kon Abandon am?

I was patiently waiting to see the answer only for you to add many other questions and then the next thing, Na judgment na im I see.

Which Kain Wayo Judge you be?

Na You make case, you raise question, you no answer the question then you kon enter judgment make we take.

Your head correct so? Only you one make case, only you one prosecute, Na you Kon Still be the Judge wey judge the whole case.

Kon give us judgment, say make we for take am!

Kai! You dey unwell!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Father Himself Is The Christ, Check The Prophecy! / Why Men Are Called "Groom”, And The Woman “the Bride” On Wedding Day? / Pastor Baths Female Members Nak£d Inside Church, Says God Directed Him(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.