Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. (43707 Views)

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria / Polytechnics Vs University Students HND Better Than University B.sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by vioment: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
This criminal grounds was already taken over by frat people and corruption.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by royal231(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
No wonder why fulani no dey use benue play..
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Globalistic(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Deliberate act just to budget #3,000,000,000 for sanitation
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Blogfarms: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
People don't leave in that environment... Don't you get it
It's just like when you resume school after vacation... Grasses are everywhere
Sorry I came out rude... I just don't like it when we abuse Our country at every opportunity
Nicepoker:
Staying and home means you can't tidy up the environment. Is this what you see from other places around the world that values the well-being of their environment.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by paix(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where is Buhari's grass cutter? Work don come o.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is shameful.

Salaries and maintenance subvention did not stop

Sack from VC to HODs, everyone in leadership because this is a failure in leadership
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Rhea(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
benuejosh:
A Visit to the university environment shows how grass has grown tall and covered even concrete built path ways.

Pictures speaks for itself.

Just bring in the miyetti cowboys to graze down the place for una
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Nicepoker(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blogfarms:
People don't leave in that environment... Don't you get it
It's just like when you resume school after vacation... Grasses are everywhere
Sorry I came out rude... I just don't like it when we abuse Our country at every opportunity
We can't continue like this. This might lead to damage on other facilities.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by SavageBoy: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
This one no fit happen for UI, lailai.

Happen for my school UI?...
It's not possible, by the way are you a UITE
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by ugbede69(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
ThankGod for my school..
they still cut the grasses regularly
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by powalez: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
]When they are calling university benue state university should not even be mentioned, infrastructure zero, academic standard zero. Thank God FG have established more school such as university of health science otukpo and federal collage of education odugbo
You wey go better school,we don see how them dey spell college,even your auto correct no gree work
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Kooldon(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wishing Fulani Herdsmen could see this and it would have become their settlement ���
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
One of the best state universities in Nigeria...

It is quite unfortunate.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Mvena(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ahn ahn see our beautiful park o, Wawu. Thank God say I no dey go school for night sef
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by earnit3: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Equation89(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
What do they expect
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Drizzy5001(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Only to cut those grasses go cost govt 3 billion
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
SavageBoy:

Happen for my school UI?...
It's not possible, by the way are you a UITE
Lol, UI is my alma mater.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by babapressy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
FG should clear it
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by alenwup(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Asquare84:
When they are calling university benue state university should not even be mentioned, infrastructure zero, academic standard zero. Thank God FG have established more school such as university of health science otukpo and federal collage of education odugbo
What is this one saying? What is your yardstick for measuring academic standards in Benue State? Why don't you take care of your wretched life and forget about matters bigger than your head
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by zedman1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Henryabuja:
OP your camera get wiper ne?
Hahahaha, guy you make me de laugh this night like mad man. Really, I was wondering too what that thing was.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Fantazy(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Nawa oh!

Meanwhile, watch this and subscribe to the YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5NHUyDZE
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by benzion72(m): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Femeto:
Na you go pay them?

So Gardeners are not on full employment in the University, which kind school is that one
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by poweredcom(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
I have visited in babe in dis school Sha wow see as grass don take over Sha imagine
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by codemaniacs: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2020
zz
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
codemaniacs:

If Igbos did not have lust for power outside their region the 1966 coup would never have happened...

the midwest region was created to weaken the western region.

Nigeria did not leave regions... it was ironsi that changed abolished the regions and not Nigerians.

1. The 1966 January coup was not an Igbo coup. Nzeogwu and his cohorts, including Ademoyega made that perfectly clear.

Nzeogwu was culturally Hausa self. That's how he got the mainly Northern rank and file to follow him. As far as they were concerned,they were obeying a fellow Hausa man.

2. The Midwest region was the result of minority tribe agitations. It was the start of a process that eventually led to the creation of states. ( One of the reasons why Biafra failed was because Ojuwkwu refused to give eastern minorities states).

3. Ironsi basically created a unitary government. He did not abolish regions.(He even had governors for each of the region's self) It was Gowon who did that, and again the main reason for state creation was minority tribe agitations.(and also to take the wind out of Biafra sails).
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by codemaniacs: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2020
zz
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
codemaniacs:

these seems to be lies all or majority of igbos have been told, so I respectfully leave you in your delusion.

these are your truths and truths of most igbos but not how non-igbos see things. you are still repeating the mistakes of your igbo ancestors of not wanting to see things from the opinions of others but to you and most igbos, igbo opinions supersede all other opinions.

just know and keep it in your mind and the mind of your fellow igbos that other Nigerians also have their own opinion on the coup, biafra, civil war e.t.c

1.Im not Igbo.

2. I have read books on the coup of 1966. Including Ademoyega's why we struck.

3. I don't even back Biafra self.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by codemaniacs: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
zz
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2020
codemaniacs:

like you said, Nzeogwu was culturally Hausa self.

due to the books and whatever stories about igbos you've read and come across.

you're culturally igbo.

since you're culturally igbo you support biafra.

ademoyega book is a way for him to make money for life, that's what books are for, books generate income for the author.

Igbos lust for power outside their region is what led to the coup and the creation of midwest region, which is one of the reasons today there are many igbos in the midwest region.

stop denying your ethnic nation.

So everyone that disagrees with you is Igbo.

Okay.
Re: Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. by codemaniacs: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
zz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.