Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) (54087 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

You actually did sir, maybe you have forgotten.
Thank you.

Make sure to bring that out. Let's not forget our comrade "that you lacks".
This will be the statement you are looking for....
you do know when you are referring to uncountable nouns like "quality" you make use of "is" right?

Where in this did I make a case for "demand and quality is"?

If you are gonna come, come with facts.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

You actually did sir, maybe you have forgotten.
Thank you.

By the way, you are not going to distract from the fact that you defended "that you lacks" as grammatically correct for four days.

Deflect all you want, that still stands.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2020
lucasalves:

By the way, you are not going to distract from the fact that you defended "that you lacks" as grammatically correct for four days.

Deflect all you want, that still stands.
I defended "that you lacks" for a long period of time, you also defended "demand and quality IS the same. I think we are just like "birds of a feather" because we are striving for perfection albeit I defended my flaw for a long period of time unlike you.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

I defended "that you lacks" for a long period of time, you also defended "demand and quality IS the same. I think we are just like "birds of a feather" because we are striving for perfection albeit I defended my flaw for a long period of time unlike you.

Stay there with your feather. I never claimed to be a "proud erudite". Those don't defend grammatically incorrect sentences for four days.

Question, where exactly did you end quotes in your first sentence.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
lucasalves:

Stay there with your feather. I never claimed to be a "proud erudite". Those don't defend grammatically incorrect sentences for four days.

Question, where exactly did you end quotes in your first sentence.
I think my reason for debating that long is encapsulated in the quote below.

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

I think my reason for debating that long is encapsulated in the quote below.

Doubt everything? Yeah, some fools doubted Corona virus until they got it and died from it.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
lucasalves:

Doubt everything? Yeah, some fools doubted Corona virus until they got it and died from it.
Yeah, you called them "fools" and that is what they are for only just doubting the existence of the novel Corona virus without finding their own lights by doing further researchs and studies on the existence of the virus.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

Yeah, you called them "fools" and that is what they are for only just doubting the existence of the novel Corona virus without finding their own lights by doing further researchs and studies on the existence of the virus.

Yeah, bet they found the light now.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
lucasalves:

Yeah, bet they found the light now.
Yeah, unfortunately they found it in their graves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.