Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Command You To Click - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Command You To Click (192 Views)

I Command You To Check This Thread / My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex / I Command You To Click Here!! You Must Click It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Command You To Click by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2020
got tcha!

pardon me am a little bit of a weirdo taking advantage of the convenience a faceless forum brings to an introvert.

So I've been thinking who can rigthfully be called the owner of me. myself? ( i think not). my family? (not so much)
federal republic of NIGERIA? (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Human society?.
Re: I Command You To Click by rafikii: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
The essence of life and mortality is the only thing that may own you.

(1) (Reply)

This Traditionalist Claims He Can Prevent Women From Using Juju On Your Husbands / How To Create More Harmony In Your Relationship / How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples On My Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.