Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off (3908 Views)

How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Student Who Paid N321k For Iphone X Gets Box Filled With Concrete Instead (photo / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by theafricanparr1: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2020
On Saturday, a small Cessna aircraft which was loaded with cocaine crashed after taking off on its way to Australia.

According to CNN, a policeman revealed this statement.

According to sources, the incident took place in Papua New Guinea while taking off on 26 July.

Furthermore, the crash led to the exposure of a crime organization in Melbourne and this led to the arrest of five men who according to the police are linked to the Italian Mafia.

The police have charged them for trying to import over 500 kilos of the substance coupled with other offenses

According to the authorities, the suspects are likely to receive life imprisonment if the court found them guilty.

Source: https://www.theafricanparrot.com/2020/08/cocaine-rained-as-plane-filled-with.html

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by mrjaydee(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Showers of blessings grin

6 Likes

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by XXXXTENTACION: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Wahala yasso undecided

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Job
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by wagazala: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Lol, getting 'high' on your own supply. Pilot must have believed literally. grin

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by TheFacelessMan: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

PART 1

How I brought the drugs onto the plane is a story for another day.

But I had an aging mother, a materialistic wife and an ever-hungry dog to feed.

I had a gambling habit as well and so I agreed to ferry the COKE to Brazil for a sum of $15,000 which is 5.4 million in this Buhari “CHANGI” Regime .

[img]https://i./Nc8O.gif[/img]

I got on Nigerian Airways at 12 noon en route Rio Di Janeiro after the usual delays and postponements.

A very pretty hostess, “RACHEL”, her name-tag read ushered me to 15C aisle seat. Our eyes met, a teasing smile on her lips and I thought “In another world, at another time”

I settled down in my seat waiting for take-off, marveling at how easy it was to beat Nigerian Immigrations.

A minute into the pre-flight safety instructions by RACHEL, a male hostess cancel host named “BUKAR” walked from behind and whispered into her ears.

She nodded and walked to the rear of the plane presumably to get refreshments. As she passed by me, she gave me a deep, undressing look. Like she wanted to give me an X-RAY. kiss kiss kiss My mum always told me how handsome I was cool

BUKAR was tall & bulky, rather too ugly and unfriendly looking to be in public service. I lost interest hearing him drone on and on. I closed my eyes….

Just as the plane took off, I heard a booming voice from the front of the plane say:

“Mr Chukwu-something shocked, you are under arrest for trafficking narcotic substances…..” shocked shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2020
My thoughts:

The plane probably succumbed to a coke overdose. sad
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by illicit(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2020
The plane couldn't fly high

grin
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by pyyxxaro: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2020
No wonder am high this morning

Been wondering what’s wrong
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Nbotee(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Some of these drug dealers can sometimes b desperate. I'm sure d pilot must complained about the overload but dey were probably desperate to load up all at once

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by 007sledge: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria na still baby when it comes to organized crime, fraudulent activities and so on, these racists just like to use us as scapegoats
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by 6ixT8: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2020
This is another testament that some folks lives on crime daily.
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by kambili999(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2020
someone owns the dope
and was planning on selling it
the plane didn't get high enough
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by mytime24(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mafians
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Trizyd(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pablo
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Nicepoker(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Trizyd:
Pablo
Escobar

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by WandaNara: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Narcos

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by claudio11: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by AudioNews(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
De hav do it again,
Am nt surprised, its dem
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by kiddkash(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
I smile in El-Chapo

Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Elton02(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
WandaNara:
Narcos
....best movie ever watched
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some go people go still call Tinubu name lol �
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by fati2001(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Nigeria self
Re: Cocaine Rained As Plane Filled With The Substance Crashed On Take Off by dynicks(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Strange Nigerian Laws You Didn’ T Know / . / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.