Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / * (358 Views)

Pls Can Gbogbonishe Prevent Pregnancy? / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

* by horpigee1(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: * by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2020
sad

First you need alot of knowledge about Fiverr before you dabble into it,for me I bought alot of materials online especially on udemy on different niches,I joined lots of Facebook, WhatsApp groups to really learn the whole thing.

Their are people complaining of not getting jobs on Fiverr,while their are people like me cashing out steadily on Fiverr, Fiverr is no child play and is got lots of competition,to make headway you have to the right knowledge about it,meet people that are doing well with it,go for gigs with less competition,create an attention grabbing Fiverr profile,use a professional photo,Buy lots of reviews from top notch accts like I do.

Wish you all the best.
Re: * by horpigee1(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Deblisio:
sad

First you need alot of knowledge about Fiverr before you dabble into it,for me I bought alot of materials online especially on udemy on different niches,I joined lots of Facebook, WhatsApp groups to really learn the whole thing.

Their are people complaining of not getting jobs on Fiverr,while their are people like me cashing out steadily on Fiverr, Fiverr is no child play and is got lots of competition,to make headway you have to the right knowledge about it,meet people that are doing well with it,go for gigs with less competition,create an attention grabbing Fiverr profile,use a professional photo,Buy lots of reviews from top notch accts like I do.

Wish you all the best.
I will be glad if you can put me through, I really need something to survive on

(1) (Reply)

The Big Things That Ruin A Relationship & How To Watch Out For Them / Four Dangerous Food Items To Avoid During Your Period / Everything About D*ck, Boobz, Butt, Hip And Lap Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.