Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum (1240 Views)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
This happened between myself and my mum and i feel its just too funny that i decided to share.

That was her reply to my status update on whatsapp.

But she could be wrong thou, Dont you think?

People Most times can be different sha

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Ginaz(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Lol, she knows you best . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Unnerve: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
She has a very good sense of humour, I like it cheesy
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ginaz:
Lol, she knows you best . cheesy
you sure, it may be a mistaken identity o
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unnerve:
She has a very good sense of humour, I like it cheesy
i cant dispute that o, been making us laff like forever

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bole nbe? grin grin

Your Mom is super cool!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Exmilitant(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mama don make you lose that National Award.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Bole nbe? grin grin

Your Mom is super cool!
overcool dey worry her sef
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
Mama don make you lose that National Award.
i just weak o
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Hathor5(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by lilmax(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Using stickers when chatting with me is one of the most irritating things

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:
grin
why are u Laffing na?
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
lilmax:

Really, sticker is fun thou especially when you dont know what to say attimes

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Swissheart(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mama o..... Don jasi Mommy
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by mariahAngel(f): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
lilmax:

...then you'll die chatting with my sister! grin

She's the queen of stickers...she just knows how to use them grin
I owe all my sticker collection to her

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
grin grin
why you laffing ooo
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Swissheart:
Mama o..... Don jasi Mommy
its a case of mistaken identity jare
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

i enjoy using stickers o
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
rodgermetty:
i enjoy using stickers o

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by lilmax(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

I actually block people who use stickers during our chat after warning them about me not liking it.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by mariahAngel(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
lilmax:
I actually block people who use stickers during our chat after warning them about me not liking it.

Well for me, using emojis and stickers are limited to close friends and family.

I don't use emojis when having a formal conversation.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by lilmax(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

alright
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
lilmax:
you go block tire... a convo without sticker is too serious...over serious dey worry the convo
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

sticker is fun sha o
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by Sixfeetbelle: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
lilmax:

Someone after my own heart.
Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Someone after my own heart.
una no sabi cruise ni jare

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between A Nairalander And His Mum by rodgermetty(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Who Refuse To Submit To Her Husband Is Disobeying God - Oyedepo / How Many Of You Remember What This Boy Is Eating? / U.K Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.