Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Reaction To A Nairalander On Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Reaction To A Nairalander On Trinity (108 Views)

Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity / The Trinity And Identity Of God / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To A Nairalander On Trinity by thinkmoney(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
My brother. Christianity is corrupted..largely. It is fulfillment of prophecy.
Trinity is a doctrine of Demons...if you read its thesis; it implies, infer or in many churches, explicitly insinuates that the father, son and holy spirit are of the same age (co-eternal), of the same substance (co-essence) and of the same authority/power(co-eval).
But this ain't what the bible teaches! Who better to listen to on this matter than Jesus himself who on many occasions said that the father is bigger than him, he also said he was sent, he in another place said he has no authority safe the one given to him by the father, he even said there is at least one knowledge that he himself is not privy to, but that is only known by the father. Jesus even prayed to God and put faith in him. Satan that knows God once tried to bribe Jesus to betray God by worshipping him.
So abeg... Its time to rid yourselves of Satan 'juju' (enchantment l) and open your eyes to see the truth and your mind to accept it. Flip all those aforementioned instances around and think if there is any place God said of himself lesser than Jesus? Can you even imagine God praying to Jesus? Stephen at his death was given a vision of heaven, where he saw the resurrected Jesus sat at the right hand side of God-a distinct and different entity. This was also a fulfillment of prophecy.
What more. The bible made us know that Jesus was the first to be created. He was created! He even died at a point. Can you imagine God that the bible says never slumber deing?
Please come out of Babylon. Turn your back to teachings that seek to confuse the very nature of God, doctrines that infuriates God. No proponents of trinity can logically expect to be viewed acceptably by God. Or can someone say you are of the same age and authority with your son and maybe also with your PA and you will rate the person high?

(1) (Reply)

The Battleā€™s Over. Really. / Loved, Beautiful, Gifted / Essential Products Thriving Now. Become A Contract Initiator To Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.