Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo (401 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLiENExqaP4
I can tell you as a prophet of God that covid-19 is a scheme of the devil and his agents, every solution is rebuffed for their evil vaccine, it's a scheme, with all the healings that we are recording in this church and many other churches, did you hear any announcement? No, it's a scheme. Where a man hide from God? And except God is no longer ruling on the Earth, that's how those who are wasting human lives, that's the only way they can escape. No constitution in the world can force anybody to take vaccine, I say I don't want, you say you must take, who are you? You must be worse than a witch, I don't want your demonic vaccine, die if you want, not tested, not proven, Killers. It's a scheme, It's over. What it means for them now is pride, is that we have been fooled, they will say it soon, you will be hearing it shortly. The children writing waec will write it one week after, after they have sat at the market, to keep them from coronavirus but they allowed them to stay in the market throughout the day selling pepper and tomato, throughout the day in the midst of coronavirus and yet they were not caught. It's only in winners chapel that they layed hands on covid-19 patients and walked free and healed them straight, doctors, nurses and lead them to Christ 29 at a time. Jesus Loves you, I pray for you, BE FREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, and they walked free and we led them to Christ. The devil is fooling the world thank God we have not been fooled. Bishop Oyedepo Said

Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Chimezirim121: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amen
Chimezirim121:
Glory be to God
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by potent5(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
They are crawling out of their holes one by one. Pastorthiefs.

Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Izuogu4Presdent: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Trash from a tithe fraudster milking his dumbhead zombies dry

2 Likes

Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by yanabasee1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol.....Mocking Christianity....
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Chimezirim121: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Izuogu4Presdent:
Trash from a tithe fraudster milking his dumbhead zombies dry
Be mindful of your words
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by greatiyk4u(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gerrat here mehn,

Strategizing on how to cajole people into paying tight again,
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Chimezirim121: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:
Lol.....Mocking Christianity....
How
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Miracle1991: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
This thief again?
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
If I talk
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by IamWonderful: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Well done Bishop
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle1991:
This thief again?
What did he steal from you?
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by ACxxxMAN: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Another one
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
greatiyk4u:
Gerrat here mehn,

Strategizing on how to cajole people into paying tight again,
Hmm
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Miracle1991: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ejima1:

What did he steal from you?
my offering and tites
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Scammers...
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle1991:
my offering and tites
How did you pay
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by dagbas: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
PROOF OF COVID-19 INITIAL TEST CARRIED OUT BY NCDC LAB OFFICIALS BEFORE THE HEALING OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Ejima1: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
hmm
dagbas:
PROOF OF COVID-19 INITIAL TEST CARRIED OUT BY NCDC LAB OFFICIALS BEFORE THE HEALING OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT
Re: Only In Winners We Laid Hands On 29 Covid-19 Patients, They Got Healed- Oyedepo by Mydockay: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
dagbas:

That's why you are called an unbeliever lol

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings / Nigerian Pastor Raises A Woman From The Dead (watch Video) / Stick Totally To The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.