Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her (490 Views)

Boyfriend Narrowly Escapes As Angry Girlfriend Almost Crush Him Multiple Times / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by skimena: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
When I was about to marry my wife, I took her to my pastor for guidance and counseling. But to my surprise, my pastor told me in her present that the marriage is not going to work. Meaning we are not meant to be together as husband and wife. instantly my wife to be started crying like a baby in the church. I understand the meaning of that cry very well. if I dare leave her alone in that condition she'll do something regrettable. But as a curious man that I am. I asked the pastor some questions that he couldn't reply. I said sir, this thing you just said now that my marriage with this girl is not going to work Is it the Holy spirit that reveal it to you? or sir did u see something wrong about my life, family or her life or family that may impose a great danger in future to us? He was dumbfounded. he couldn't reply a word or even give me one reasonable reason why it will not work. so me and my babe left the church to a very quiet environment where we could chat heart to heart. we prayed together and commited the future of our marriage into God's hand. we got married in another church and today we are blessed with a boy and a girl. The marriage work? abi e nor work? God has the final say not man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by donstan18: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
We prayed together and commited the future of our marriage into God's hand. we got married in another church and today we are blessed with a boy and a girl. The marriage work? abi e nor work? God has the final say not man
If your pastor had agreed and endorsed your wedding with your wife, won't you still be taking advise and orders from him on your daily activities, even your sex activities with your wife?

Would you have created this thread to say the emboldened if he had supported the marriage?

All of una brain go reset one by one since most of you have decided to worship pastors more than God.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by LawyerGodwin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
When I was about to marry my wife, I took her to my pastor for guidance and counseling. But to my surprise, my pastor told me in her present that the marriage is not going to work. Meaning we are not meant to be together as husband and wife. instantly my wife to be started crying like a baby in the church. I understand the meaning of that cry very well. if I dare leave her alone in that condition she'll do something regrettable. But as a curious man that I am. I asked the pastor some questions that he couldn't reply. I said sir, this thing you just said now that my marriage with this girl is not going to work Is it the Holy spirit that reveal it to you? or sir did u see something wrong about my life, family or her life or family that may impose a great danger in future to us? He was dumbfounded. he couldn't reply a word or even give me one reasonable reason why it will not work. so me and my babe left the church to a very quiet environment where we could chat heart to heart. we prayed together and commited the future of our marriage into God's hand. we got married in another church and today we are blessed with a boy and a girl. The marriage work? abi e nor work? God has the final say not man

Yes o... Good one... Thank God both of you were willing to make it work out ... Love always prevail as long as both PARTIES PUTS IN THEIR ALL.

Congratulations once again

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by gtbng: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
my broda diz tyn had caused issuez in many aspiring couples lyfe.God has da final say.i thank God 4 ur faith in him

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by potent5(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
You are the man. I mean the real man.
skimena:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by jamalnation(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by haiti007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
In the name of getting counseling, people often get deluded undecided
Thank God you broke free from such shackles
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by Ningen(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pastors are men, human beings.
Only a fool will give them blind devotion.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by UDUJ(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
donstan18:

If your pastor had agreed and endorsed your wedding with your wife, won't you still be taking advise and orders from him on your daily activities, even your sex activities with your wife?

Would you have created this thread to say the emboldened if he had supported the marriage?

All of una brain go reset one by one since most of you have decided to worship pastors more than God.

Don't mind all these mumu people that exalt their ordinary fake pastors to the status of a god. If they want to eat they will consult their pastor for permission, if they want to fvck their wife or girlfriends they will ask for permission from their pastor as well.

Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wise decision grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by merieam16(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by skimena: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
donstan18:

for ur information, people go to church with different reasons. I only go to church to worship and appreciate him for everything he's doing especially for the gift of life he's giving me. I don't have business with the pastor. what I do is to listen to message n not d messenger. if u have a relationship with God u will know. u don't need anybody to tell u. just that pastors are the leaders and we need them to perform certain roles. Be that as it may, we must understand that they are humans. They can as well make mistake. But the lesson is that we just have to have a relationship with God and know him intimately so that we'll not b carried away by the word of man but the word of God
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by skimena: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
What if the pastor don **** your wife before?

Just saying! What's wrong with my fingers self? grin
lol. that was his turn. But now it's my turn. after all, life na turn by turn. smile
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
lol. that was his turn. But now it's my turn. after all, life na turn by turn. smile
Lol No mind me. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Almost Committed Suicide Because My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Her by Kentursky(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fake pastors everywhere, they have been deceiving people from time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment Your Rent Is Due And Your Sugar Daddy Dies! / How Many Of You Still Remember This? / Anyone At Delta State? Let's Get Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.