Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Just For My Elder Sister - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just For My Elder Sister (7118 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For My Elder Sister by Jossyfine(f): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
No she can’t practice Islam dear

V
MusaKalhan:

Does she practice Islam,or will be open to practicing Islam?
Re: Just For My Elder Sister by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Jossyfine:
Good afternoon Everyone,
(For mature minds only)
I seriously need a spouse for my elder sister preferably a widower. She just clocked 40 and seriously wants to have her own family cos she feels age is no longer on her side and feels bad when ever I come around with my kids.

She is seriously against having kids out side wedlock, I believe we have goldly men here that are either widowed or know some one that sincerely wants a mature woman.

If any is interested kindly send me an email.

Shalom

how did it later go
Re: Just For My Elder Sister by AntiTerrorist: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
SweetCunt97:
That was how one of my great aunt was against having kids out of wedlock and well, marriage didn't come either. She lived a lonely life that drove her insane sha, she died last month with no kids.
I've seen people like this but what do you suggest in this situation? Do you support having kids out of wedlock?

Apart from spiritual problem, what makes some women stranded was because they are too choosy when they were in their prime. The only solution is to look downward.
Re: Just For My Elder Sister by Waffarianman(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2023
If she has what it takes to finish work for the new guy that wants to come inN I think I can arrange for someone for her. Check ✔️✅ my siggy
Re: Just For My Elder Sister by Adekot: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jossyfine:
Good afternoon Everyone,
(For mature minds only)
I seriously need a spouse for my elder sister preferably a widower. She just clocked 40 and seriously wants to have her own family cos she feels age is no longer on her side and feels bad when ever I come around with my kids.

She is seriously against having kids out side wedlock, I believe we have goldly men here that are either widowed or know some one that sincerely wants a mature woman.

If any is interested kindly send me an email.

Shalom

Text me your email address if your sister is not yet taken.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40-year Old Mother Pregnant For Son, Ready To Marry Him / How Did Your Family Celebrate Nigeria's Victory Yesterday? / Children Crushing Or Loving In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.