Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. (200 Views)

Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by Annomale(f): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good day beautiful people. The issue of domestic violence dates back to our forefathers, but it amazes me that in this date and time people are are still indulging in this barbaric and uncivilized act. Recent research says 1 out of 3 women has been abused. This is too high and I think it is so because people are less busy due to Covid 19. An idle mind is indeed the devil's work place.

Any man who still beats up or maltreats his wife is an animal and belongs to the zoo. It hurts me that a lot of women don't know where or how to report their abusers.

Wipe your tears and find out all you need to know about domestic violence, how to Know an abuser, how to tell if a friend, family member or colleague is been abused, how to prevent it and phone numbers or offices in 32 states of the federation that can help you as far as getting you a lawyer for free who will stand by you and ensure you get justice.

Click the link below to access all these and be free.
#Say no to Domestic Violence
#Say No to Rape,
#Say No to Child Abuse,
#No to Violence against Women, #Safe Home, Safe Society,
#FIDA Cares
Please share to save lives.
https://annomale.com/domestic-violence-what-it-is-and-how-to-prevent-it-in-our-homes/

Re: Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by Goldp5988(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Say no to any form of DV.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Once you detect danger start making plans to leave

Marriage has never guaranteed any one his or her happiness

Our happiness comes from things happening around us

Men too should learn how to keep their frustration and depression

No one has ever had a better life

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by LadySarah: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chioma AJunwa and Usian Bolt is the answer. You plan it meticulously until you disappear.

Unless you like bodybags

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2020
If any man assaults you physically stab the idiot in his sleep. It's justified.

I don't condone domestic violence.
Re: Domestic Violence. What It Is And Effective Ways To Prevent It. by doctore212(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Visit Oloshos whenever you are angry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Whatsapp Counseling? / Types of Parenting Style and their Effects on kids / Akwa Ibom Man Says You Count It As Privilege That Someone Ask You For Money. Tha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.