Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her (10625 Views)

Indian Man Who Put Long Live Eel & Lemon Into His Anus Undergoes Surgery / Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfonjaConehead: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
All these tawa dem sef....very wide n deep grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... Just teasing.. tongue

I know. grin

Hard girl, hard girl,.... but you’re a softie deep down. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by LadySarah: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thank God my brothers are already married. So a male Romance lander will inherit her. Thank you
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
USELESS CREATURES...!
I thought they said it's easy to stay alone.....?
She can seek the services of a Mannequin
Most MEN are fed up with the ones who can't offer any other thing.....
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:
Thank God my brothers are already married.
So a male Romance lander will inherit her.
Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin
U dey Feel for MEN too....
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by deolurexy1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
See what only fans have caused
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Twelfthman: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pathetic. Give it a break
Damn

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by SirMichael1: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Interesting. grin grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by potbelly(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay chief... cool
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro. I need to show these young ladies that baba na father. 6 pack must complete after that, I will revert to my beloved potbelly.

Palema007
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy You can’t even doubt me small so that I can have excuse to indulge in a bottle or two before I focus on dieting. Na wa o.
I won't doubt because I want you to live healthy and sexy wink tongue

I'm not an hard girl though, I wonder what gives you that impression self grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by potbelly(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
embarassed
Palema007:
What about STDs, infections, pregnancy men can give her? Some men even get stuck inside women self. Abeg let us hear word jare grin tongue

Potbelly wey no go allow prick enter deep deep undecided . Be proud nah, sheybi intimacy gadgets dey everywhere even cucumber nah only #100. angry You will soon learn angry angry angry

BTW I saw your mention on Katrina and Lilo, they weren't punished nah , they were evicted because they had low votes.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
potbelly:
embarassed
Lol I hope say you no get pot belly true true Sha. grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by potbelly(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's not really a bad thing you know... tongue
Palema007:
Lol I hope say you no get pot belly true true Sha. grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by pek(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Men are scum.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by khia: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

Definitely a feminist. grin No man would do that kind of damage to her. But she don’t like men even though we like her.

Palema007 come and see o.

One of your members nearly wounjure herself.

Potbelly is going down, by the way. grin proud of myself.
You don't know the definition of a feminist, this has nothing to do with feminism. This is a savage who.re who's vagina is too wide to accommodate a man. Anyway she just gave birth to the biggest pe.nis I have ever seen. Congratulations to her. grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2020
khia:

You don't know the definition of a feminist, this has nothing to do with feminism. This is a savage who.re who's vagina is too wide to accommodate a man. Anyway she just gave birth to the biggest pe.nis I have ever seen. Congratulations to her. grin

You guys can’t seem to agree on a definition anyway. You can’t blame me for defining you based on your deeds.

Swerve please grin

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by khia: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

You guys can’t seem to agree on a definition anyway. You can’t blame me for defining you based on your deeds.

Swerve please grin

Feminism is about equality and fairness, that's all it is. undecided
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
khia:

Feminism is about equality and fairness, that's all it is. undecided

cheesy cheesy

Nice try. Almost had me there.

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by khia: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Nice try. Almost had me there.

It's the truth dear. I have read some of the posts that your Nigerian women think feminism is and they are so wrong.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Georgekyrian(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Omo, I can't even anything.
That black nurse videoing that machine so love it with all her heart and must be a Nairalander
This Trend go sweet, make I carry chair

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by SavageResponse(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2020
How did this massive thing even get in there in the first instance? shocked
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by mytime24(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kolo
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
I find this hard to believe. What pleasure can one derive from such a massive object? Virgins, don’t come and say rubbish you know nothing about. I doubt that can penetrate a vagina, an anus most likely.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Greatzeus(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Why are some girls so stupid? How can you insert such a massive thing into your womanliness, there might be guys wooing her,but she refused to date them like she doesn't like sex, stupid fuc king hypocrite.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by DMPaulSr: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Lalasticlala

cheesy
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by alizma: 10:10am On Sep 11
And some guys died trying to show her sege banza. Dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman / COVID-19: 20 States Yet To Have Testing Laboratories / Where Can I Get ADHD MEDICATION In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.