Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner (1042 Views)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / "If I'm Given Opportunity To Go For BBN Again, I Won't Take It - BBN Praise Says / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner by MsDoris(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
BBNaija Praise Denies Having Sex With Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, As He Reveals Who 2020 Winner Would Be (Video)
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Praise, has debunked claims that he had s£x with fellow evicted housemate, Ka3na.

Recall video of Praise and Ka3na moving in £cstasy under their duvet had gone viral just days before her eviction.

The duo were also strongly criticized by viewers of the show for engaging in such acts especially since Ka3na is still only separated from her husband and Praise newly got engaged.

After her eviction, the mother of one, Ka3na, during an interview had claimed that they were only cuddling aggressively.

Well, Praise is out of the show and saying the same thing.

Speaking to the host of the Show, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, the dancer, Praise, had said he and Ka3na aggressively cuddled and kissed.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-praise-opens-up-on-having-sx.html

Re: BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner by MsDoris(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol..lies
Re: BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner by MsDoris(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Aggressive kissing indeed
Re: BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
MsDoris:
Aggressive kissing indeed
Do you like it
Re: BBN Praise Denies Havin Sex Wit Ka3na, Calls It Aggressive Kissing, Picks Winner by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
aggressive cuddling?so that's the new word

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Let Lilfrosh Suffer But I'm Not The One To Forgive Him, Davido To Oladips / Adaeze Yobo And Her Family In Christmas Mood As They Decorate Their House Togeth / ‘disappointing’–beyonce’s Mum Slams 22.5 Years Sentencing Of George Floyd Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.