Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Yy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yy (455 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mm
Re: Yy by div111(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
ok
Re: Yy by UDUJ(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Badboibipo:
So guess what, I decided to lighten my skin!!!!! I decided to test these glow organic people that are selling creams now on social media and after a few days I stopped getting the attention that I always rant on about on this thread. For the next 30 days I kept using it and people walked past me without turning their heads, I was almost invisible! I didnt have to worry about random girls trying to get my attention or being mean to me for ignoring them. I finally realized why almost nobody here ever relate to my posts because none of u get unusual attention. You people go about your lives and just walk past people without noticing weird stares and so always never relate to my threads. I was you all for 30 days. It was a bitter sweet experience. I felt relieved and also freaked out cuz since I was a kid I always expected attention anywhere I went. So I visited my sister and she screamed that what did I do to my face, she always cried and begged me to stop and told me i was better looking being dark. So i actually stopped and after a few weeks of stopping, i went back dark and all the random creepy stares have all come back and i can now understand normal people like you who dont relate to my posts and i swear i envy you. Looking very attractive while being dark is crazy cuz the attention you get will make u never normal in life. You either become an entertainer for your own sanity sake. Please if you see me acting weird dont judge me, the attention is too much and now I really know not everyone will relate to it.

Pass me the strain of weed you are smoking cheesy
Re: Yy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Pass me the strain of weed you are smoking cheesy

Ain't no weed, just fuckinggg facts
Re: Yy by illicit(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did the cream make u invisible
Re: Yy by GerraMeh74(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Badboibipo:
So guess what, I decided to lighten my skin!!!!! I decided to test these glow organic people that are selling creams now on social media and after a few days I stopped getting the attention that I always rant on about on this thread. For the next 30 days I kept using it and people walked past me without turning their heads, I was almost invisible! I didnt have to worry about random girls trying to get my attention or being mean to me for ignoring them. I finally realized why almost nobody here ever relate to my posts because none of u get unusual attention. You people go about your lives and just walk past people without noticing weird stares and so always never relate to my threads. I was you all for 30 days. It was a bitter sweet experience. I felt relieved and also freaked out cuz since I was a kid I always expected attention anywhere I went. So I visited my sister and she screamed that what did I do to my face, she always cried and begged me to stop and told me i was better looking being dark. So i actually stopped and after a few weeks of stopping, i went back dark and all the random creepy stares have all come back and i can now understand normal people like you who dont relate to my posts and i swear i envy you. Looking very attractive while being dark is crazy cuz the attention you get will make u never normal in life. You either become an entertainer for your own sanity sake. Please if you see me acting weird dont judge me, the attention is too much and now I really know not everyone will relate to it.
Post a picture or shut the f*** up.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps / Suicide Squad 2 Trailer HD (Starring Idris Elba, John Cena & More) (teaser)! / Girls On Only Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.