Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira (42386 Views)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by dalass(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
So Boko Haram cannot blow up the fence ?

Restructure this country. These hausa/ fulani people are dragging us backwards

Honestly... They are so backwards. This contraption called Nigeria needs to break up nicely into its six geopolitical zones
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Black052(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Has to be fake news
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Sabiiboy: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
For only fence na wa oh when guys dey street dey look for the least sky boy to use buy groundnut use soak garri......
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by blazebaba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
*Drags weed*...

*In broda shaggi voice but wit a little bass*..

You say haomouch!!
30billi ehn sori 60billions..shay na world war you wan fight abi no be jus ordinary bokoharam...fence wey you go use clay and cement do na im you dey book 60billions for aye me mii lyf..

All these old buffons embezlling our money giving us meaningless excuses of what they are to use it for..a goddam Bleep!ng wall...
I tell you this current administration has been a very great nightmare for everyone,when are we gonna say enough...why isnt that 60billion used to create jobs and empower the youths for a bigger and better NIGERIA tomorrow..

Americans we say God bless America..

Nigerians we say?..

#weyouthsaretherebel...
#wecouldtakebackourcountry
#itstartswithmeandyouandyoutoo
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by splashbaby(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Barefaced corruption!
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by hansomb: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's why some people are sabotaging the bookoharam crises as a way of getting fat juicy justified contracts here and there.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by frog12: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
DISGRACEFUL !

use the MONEY to fund THE ARMY !!!!

DISGRACEFUL !

DISGRACEFUL !

DISGRACEFUL !

Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Spain007(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Because of the people of GOD

Sure bro

1 Like

Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by 8stargeneral: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
And d total cost of whole university in Nigeria is what?
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by frog12: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
these people dey take style steal MONEY !
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
So Boko Haram cannot blow up the fence ?

Restructure this country. These hausa/ fulani people are dragging us backwards
you just said it... Is it a wall that Boko Haram cannot blow?
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Reynbowjenie: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abeg where the fence wan reach,will it be touching heaven,
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Ojetayo17(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
27km ook
so as FG approved 64billion on fencing unimaid because of boko aram.
so does it mean that boko aram people will be restricted of doing their harm.
are you telling me that they will not be able to do their operation again. it's a lie,

FG this embezzlement..... don't waste resources please, because this people will still come back to destruct the fence.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Gamesmart: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gracealone:
2 state gubernatorial elections are around the corner.... From school feeding programme to university fencing.
1 meter of the UNIMAID fence will cost N2.34m to build. Hmmn, super fence!
grin

By the way, where do you think Nigerian ruling parties get the money to buy votes from? From donors? No special donors anywhere, we are the donors.

N2.34bn!!!

Not N2.34m!

Crooks!
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by bjgurl(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
How! I'm shocked
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's a big lie

64billion will build another university

What is the cost of labour in Nigeria?
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Yankee101: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
1meter is 2.28million naira (Every 3.2 steps)
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by switlolly27(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who did we offend in this country, 64bn for fence? sad
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

N2.34bn!!!

Not N2.34m!

Crooks!
I converted it into meters. N2.34bn will complete a km.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Coronavirus1: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
ebuk4real:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/n64bn-unimaid-fence/%3famp=1
How much is the cost of building the university it most be One billion dollars since to fence cost 64 billion
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by YUSTECH3(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Instead of spending this huge amount of money why don't they increase the security unit of this entire axis
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by MajesticKris: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
How much is the second??
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Having been bred in Unimaid and a diehard Alumni that I am..
I support the fencing but not with such ridiculous amount..
Chaii, we suffer that year for school oo.. You go dey read for class, bokoharam go dey shoot from bush thru ETF 2009 side.. Lol

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by waldigit: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
ebuk4real:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/n64bn-unimaid-fence/%3famp=1
Even without seeing the project I offer to do it with 50%.I can go down if allowed to come and assess the project
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Delhdel: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
How I wish I could loby for that contract. Just fencing an institution that already in existence.I bet you most of this private n some states owned institutions do not worth 60b.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Grateful02(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Make i laff 1st 1st. This news funny die
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Nairalandite: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
I would ask if Lord Luggard is sleeping well in the grave with the evil he did to bring forth Nigeria. I feel like cursing but I leave it in God's hand.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by linusnneji238(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
How much is the whole school...
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by fullblast(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
When Lagos-Ibadan Highway is 150Bn... This country sef shocked
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by Lafrresh: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
How much did they build this school sef angry
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by reiddecuti: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Must be fence of heaven. Protection guarantee.
Re: FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira by mechanics(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Just only fence, this is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / My Visit To The University Of Nigeria (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.