Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race (18282 Views)

Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
If you hear this man talk, you will think this election is between him and Obaseki.

Sir Oshiomole, you are the singular reason Ize-iyamu will lose this election. Continue doing his campaign for him!
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by SavageResponse(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2020
I hope Edo State will not go up in flames because of ordinary elections!
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Eriokanmi: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Benbellamor:
Did anybody observes the loss of the usual confidence on oshoiomole face on channels television? It exposes how Obaseki has humiliated him
Oshiomole looks like bursting into crying deflated of his normal charisma

Obaseki.....you baaaad grin grin
lol. I watched it last night. If you need veritable information, don't go to social media. Watch channels tv and read newspapers to avoid confusion. It's too late to begin attacking any candidate now. Did you hear what obaseki kinsmen said yesterday? They expected Godwin to be sharing money with them. State money oo. They said obaseki locked them out of government for 4 years despite their support for him lool. They now said they're endorsing ize-iyamu because he wouod not do the same. They want to be sharing our money we never reach before, No way!. Next month should come fast. Obaseki had warned the foreign thugs and ballot boxes hijackers yesterday on Channels tv, wishing them luck and I'm sure you know what that means. If they need their life, they should stay in lagos or osun otherwise, they're welcome to see fire.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Babaken(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2020
And you are well package poison.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Parada: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Benbellamor:
Did anybody observes the loss of the usual confidence on oshoiomole face on channels television? It exposes how Obaseki has humiliated him
Oshiomole looks like bursting into crying deflated of his normal charisma

Obaseki.....you baaaad grin grin

I remember how your like push Atiku Saraki Melayi n Co inside konga... Lol
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Goodman247: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Shut the Bleep up, you old fool
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Parada: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2020
And this is coming from. A party with the slogan share the money ?! You lot must think Nigerians are indeed foolish to vote u into office but what do I know. Nigerians deserve whatever they get from the politicians they parade.

Eriokanmi:
lol. I watched it last night. If you need veritable information, don't go to social media. Watch channels tv and read newspapers to avoid confusion. It's too late to begin attacking any candidate now. Did you hear what obaseki kinsmen said yesterday? They expected Godwin to be sharing money with them. State money oo. They said obaseki locked them out of government for 4 years despite their support for him lool. They now said they're endorsing ize-iyamu because he wouod not do the same. They want to be sharing our money we never reach before, No way!. Next month should come fast. Obaseki had warned the foreign thugs and ballot boxes hijackers yesterday on Channels tv, wishing them luck and I'm sure you know what that means. If they need their life, they should stay in lagos or osun otherwise, they're welcome to see fire.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by suremanpatriot: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Oshio is a madman outside the psych fence wink
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Goodman247: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2020
softeeg:
Politics of lies and self interest. mtcheew!
that is Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Henrydata(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
September is here

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Sultannayef: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:

Empty threats!! Easy pls..
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Las las Nah them Dey go still use do thugs (leaders of tomorrow my foot)
DoubleEngine007:
Your head dey there.. No mind these youth wen dey take side with APC and PDP.. They forgot that politicians are there for their selfish interest. Our youths will never learn..
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Eriokanmi: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Sultannayef:

Empty threats!! Easy pls..
okay. We are for peace. Whoever wants to foment trouble, we full ground dey wait. No be empty threats. We are a peaceful and law abiding people and it's our state. Tell them
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by akure1stson: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2020
naijaguy123456:
New Edo state Governor.

Ready to Steal
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Parada:
And this is coming from. A party with the slogan share the money ?! You lot must think Nigerians are indeed foolish to vote u into office but what do I know. Nigerians deserve whatever they get from the politicians they parade.

was it obaseki who said money should be shared? Please share with me a link where he said so and I'd believe you. We don't vote party in edo rather we vote personalities. Oshiomohle knew pdp was the ruling party when we voted him twice after lucky and osunbor messed up. This time again, its obaseki we are voting. If he were in the apc, we would still have voted him.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by vikithor(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2020
basty:
Oba what? I was told in confidence that he is already regretting dumping APC for PDP

Laughing loud
You were told (how and why) 'in cofidence'?
As in ehn in what capacity, as the president or chairman of which unit?

Learn how to drive very well, drive better than danfo and molue drivers of Lagos.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Cantonese: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Indispensable85:

All these outsiders that don't even know the date of the election in Edo.

Thank you. But at least we will not waste our time agreeing with "insiders" that have gambled away their future for some pittances.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Yus2020: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Oshiomole this is your final burial Former National chairman of APC soon former godfather Oshiomole is a thief Edo people are wise now Mr 419 Ole ole ole
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by meum: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2020
"The race isn't to the swift nor the battle to the strong... " Eccl. 9:11

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Yus2020: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Adams Oshiomole you surpress people vote in Osun,Ekiti and Kogi state by using vote buying and intimation of voters it won't happen in Edo
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Goldp5988(f): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Obaseki that u claimed were better than you in 2016?

According to Oshio old things have passed away.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by pretyval: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
If the snake allow the tiger take off first come sting am for leg from back nko?
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Austinosconst: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2020
dheilaw1:
Obahook will be defeated before 12 noon on election day
continue dreaming. GOD will surely WIN
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92400924:
Edolites, Be Wise!
How we wish we can vote for another party (apart from PDP and APC) in this coming election, to break the jinx!

Okay �
First of all We love your signature.
It should have been ours! wink

Secondly,
Keep supporting political party instead of finding something meaningful to do with your life.
And in your mind, you think you are replying your 'imaginary political opponent'?!
People who are not a card-carrying members of any political party.
We sorry for you o.
Na dia u dey so!

You better leave all these thieves and criminals that have nothing to offer you and make your life a meaning as all of us @ have been doing for many many years now.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
Use your head Udu.
Have a fruitful week ahead. wink

Says Nairaland INEC Chairman! tongue

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Cantonese:

Thank you. But at least we will not waste our time agreeing with "insiders" that have gambled away their future for some pittances.

That you're an outsider and can't vote is enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Cantonese: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Indispensable85:

That you're an outsider and can't vote is enough for me.

That you have agreed that are insider who has mortgaged your future is enough for me!
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Indispensable85(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Cantonese:

That you have agreed that are insider who has mortgaged your future is enough for me!

Provided you can't vote in the election I'm OK. You can rant here forever it's inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Cantonese: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Indispensable85:

Provided you can't vote in the election I'm OK. You can rant here forever it's inconsequential.

Well quite unfortunately for you I will vote. And thankfully my vote will help people with vision and ambition stay in power for a better tomorrow.
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by Angeltjazz2017(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Even if na pastor win the election in September

Oshiomole is not going to escape from being humiliated.

I don’t trust ize iyamu to be loyal to oshiomole
Re: Oshiomole: Obaseki Is A Snail In A Tiger Race by zoedew: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oshiomhole is a very old and sickly tiger! Oshiomhole soon will end up in a hole like Gaddafi and Saddam Hussain!! Used rag!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Street Begging In Kwara State. / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.