Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (36627 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
pickatyou:
All this ranting is because he became a 1st class victim

My people needs protection and need to feel safe, yen yen yen.
As if he just knew Hus people needs to feel safe.
If he went to that community and nothing happened he would have come out to tell us how borno is the next best place to be at after heaven.

Focus in your security issues and stop whining like a baby
no...he knew there was security challenges yet he went to the IDP camp... He could have stayed away entirely
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Okwyjesus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Racoon:
Humn! Perhaps they want him to keep quiet as usual but it's not the same insecurity that is already ravaging the nooks & crannies of Nigeria? Even the Shehu of Borno & Emir of Daura have stated the same thing.

Whether the government & army authority likes it or nor,
BH is a threat that has never been defeated.The earlier the government accepts this reality, the quicker it will decide whether it wants to ends it or not.

Give us Zulum in 2023. APC be nice for once.
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by Omololupromise: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
APC may decide to denied Zulum second term ticket because he say the truth
Re: Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors by HeavenShield: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oga, talk less, mention their names!
Simple and Short!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.