Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Perfect Peace Part One By PST. Malomo S.O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perfect Peace Part One By PST. Malomo S.O (103 Views)

Perfect Peace Part Three By PST. Malomo S / 7 Consequences Of Not Following Christ By PST. Malomo S.O / Cost Of Following Jesus: A Must Read For Every Christian. By Pst. Malomo S.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Peace Part One By PST. Malomo S.O by Malomoonsunday(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Perfect peace (One)
Isaiah 26:3. “You will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you.” Perfect peace is a gift of God for his children, and it is a whole peace. That is long life, prosperity, something mega, abundance, making a difference, and inheriting eternal peace.
While the people of the world patronize Satan, even when this doesn't make them live forever, Christians should be ready today to walk straight to heaven since the door is opened. I Cor. I5:19: “if in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most pitied.” God does not put us in darkness; He made us understand the method and purpose of His callings. Bible made us know that long life is a gift from God.
Please understand that part of the gifts of perfect peace I will be sharing with you today is LONG LIFE. There are conditions attached for us to have Gods promise- Long life. However, each of these conditions has its inherent promises. Let's take it one after another and check what the Bible says on them.
Keep Gods commandment: Proverb 3:1-2 “my son do not forget my teaching but keep my commandments FOR THEY WILL PROLONG YOUR LIFE MANY YEARS” God wants you to live long on earth, not because the earth is better than heaven, but for you to learn and teach His commandments to everybody so as to have equal opportunity.
Honor your parents: Ephesians 6:2-3. “Honor thy father and motherTHOU MAY LIVE LONG ON EARTH. The proper interpretation of Gods condition here is to respect your elders; not only your biological father and mother. Even when they offend you, it doesnt change Gods commandment to respect them.
Seek wisdom: Proverbs 3:13-16. “Blessed is the man who finds wisdom... LONG LIFE IS IN HER RIGHT HAND and her left hand riches and honor.” Dont think that only educational knowledge or spiritual understanding can make you get Gods promises, the bible says that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. It is so disheartening that many young boys and girls have wasted their lives seeking power and riches. What they end up getting is spiritual darkness because Jesus is the light of the world.
Love God than anybody and anything: Psalm 91:14- 16. “because he loves me says the Lord, I will rescue him...WITH LONG LIFE I WILL SATISFY HIM
Keep your mouth: Proverbs 13:3. “He who guides his lips guides his life. 1peter 3:10 says, “whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil.” For long life, learn to speak with grace. Avoid cursing, backbiting, and deceitful speeches. Instead of those wrong tongue usages, dedicate your time to prayers and teaching of the words of God.
Worship Him: Exodus 23:25 “worship the Lord your God, and His blessings will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you…I will GIVE YOU A FULL LIFE SPAN. There is no way anybody can stop sickness and disease. Still, GOD knows how he made us, and He can protect us. However, the condition is that we must worship Him.
Be God-fearing: Proverbs 10:27. The fear of the Lord adds length to life.” Fear of the Lord will make you depart from evils like stealing, murdering, idol worshiping, cultism, pride, adultery, and other things that may shorten your life. Matt. 7:19. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire As well, Psalm 92:12-14 “righteous tree will still bear fruit in its old age.” Isaiah 26:1&2 refers to Christian as a strong city. Even if you are weak, God that can strengthen a willow into an iron pillar. God can still restore you.
My parting word for today is Joshua 1:8, Be strong and courageous, be steadfast and cleave to God, allow Him to govern you. Thanks for the time to read through. I pray God grants you perfect peace. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Our Source Is From Above / Stop The Envy / Whoremongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.