Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children (13363 Views)

Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG / Santa Claus Collapses And Dies In Front Of Children At School Christmas Party / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Aug 03, 2020
hotdo9:

Plus breastmilk is readily available and cheap.
Correct man!
Gbamsolutely!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Mac2016(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Breast is good in all ramifications. I think sucking it without milk also provide adults with some dopamine and necessary hormones for active engagement and happiness. Don't argue with me, I'm an expert in this...
Breast is both beneficial to young and old.

1 Like

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by fdigital(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Well sir, it depends on the sort of goat you mean.

goat is goat oo any how you want to give it fine name now. goat no de get sense
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Itoro350(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2020
OK
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Akaegwu(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Please I need one beautiful Nairaland beb to breastfeed me this week. Is like I don't understand what I'm saying. Breastfeeding quench different types of hunger.

1 Like

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Farki: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Good one, please tell them so they don't keep bringing children with all sorts of health problems back to the hospital.
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Royalfurnitures: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2020
These days some women deny their babies appropriate breast feeding all in the name of keeping their breast in shape and career

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Sometimes I forget that someday pesin go begin share this wonderful organ in women's body called booby with kids?

Chai, ike gwuru.

2 Likes

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Yada01(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
She spoke well but now most ladies now want to slay and no longer breast feed.

No matter how much a family has 6 months exclusive breast feeding is good and should be encouraged. But breastfeeding for 2 years....
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Doyou2019: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2020
awhybliss:
Honorable first lady issokay issokay off your mic you are misleading us,

The notion of first lady is just useless and totally lost on me. All these first ladies do is talk and talk and talk. A little handouts and giveaway sometimes, but the main agenda is to talk!
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Henrydata(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Alight
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by adisababa1234: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Yada01:
She spoke well but now most ladies now want to slay and no longer breast feed.

No matter how much a family has 6 months exclusive breast feeding is good and should be encouraged. But breastfeeding for 2 years....
I also support exclusive for 6month but ano dey for two years breastfeeding.
Mey do woman breastfeed finish con turn another thing.
Pikin wey go sharp go sharp,the one wey go get sickness go get even if u breastfeed im for 10yrs.

2 Likes

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Mindlog: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
True. I once met someone who probably due to health issues couldn't breastfeed her baby.
The baby really wanted to suck grin grin
Breast milk is not even sweet compared to formula.

For babies, it is not about the taste but the suckling motion because at that stage of their psychosexual development they derive pleasure from such oral stimulation.
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Taich(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2020
hotdo9:

Plus breastmilk is readily available and cheap.

My brother breast milk is not cheap, pity the woman nah, have you seen how these computer age infants suck? Those guys can be on it for hours, and the mom needs to be on correct diet so as to meet their demand.

2 Likes

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Unbreakable007: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Let's go there....

Which day will be pussy sucking day?

Because me na toto I dey suck.

The last breast I suck no comot water but

The last pussy was so juicy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Adeniyi9462(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2020
We nko?

1 Like

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by janedonez(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Good one from her Excellence. More
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Kingdanfodio: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Wait oh, are we (adults) part of the program... If yes. Please alert me immediately
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Kingdanfodio: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Wait oh, are we (18-30yrs) part of the program?
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by mulerogold(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Goat milk can also stand in as a feasible substitute. lipsrsealed

Don't argue with me. I am an expert pediatric nutritionist with over 10 years experience on the job.

MBBS(University of Nowhre)

What if the child grow up and start behaving like a Goat?
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by King44(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Wo!! Breast feeding is life

Both children and guys no discrimination pls

Walks out of thread
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Annychibest(f): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2020
If you are gifted in writing, don't let it slip away.

Posting write-ups only in your social media will not give you the needed money and recognition you so desired.

Come, let me coach you on how you can go about writing, publishing, and selling your book.

Harness this digital era that we are and start making digital money. Write that book, and create a niche for yourself. WhatsApp 08143408769
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Beejayxchange: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Beejayxchange: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2020
I think we boyfriends needs to suck breast too wink smiley wink
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Idiotmod: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Oxtertee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
We go breastfeed me bikonu grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State / How To Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.