Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children (13366 Views)

Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG / Santa Claus Collapses And Dies In Front Of Children At School Christmas Party / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Taich:

My brother breast milk is not cheap, pity the woman nah, have you seen how these computer age infants suck? Those guys can be on it for hours, and the mom needs to be on correct diet so as to meet their demand.
Lol but its their birth right now, my own is instead of wasting money buy formula feed every 3days for the baby, buy peak milk or even measure dano instead for the mother which is way cheaper and shes good to go.
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Taich(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
hotdo9:

Lol but its their birth right now, my own is instead of wasting money buy formula feed every 3days for the baby, buy peak milk or even measure dano instead for the mother which is way cheaper and shes good to go.

Who told you that Dano is cheaper? Are u in Nigeria ? My brother Dano is now competing with peak in terms of price. I read here sometime ago about an Okada man in Ogun forcing his wife to breast feed their baby. Such stories happen when the woman is not feeding properly, healthy well feed nursing mothers will always have milk for the baby.
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Taich:

Who told you that Dano is cheaper? Are u in Nigeria ? My brother Dano is now competing with peak in terms of price. I read here sometime ago about an Okada man in Ogun forcing his wife to breast feed their baby. Such stories happen when the woman is not feeding properly, healthy well feed nursing mothers will always have milk for the baby.
Buying baby milk every 3days or buying same measure of dano milk say every week which is cheaper?
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Taich(m): 5:58am On Aug 09, 2020
hotdo9:

Buying baby milk every 3days or buying same measure of dano milk say every week which is cheaper?

The Mom needs to feed properly, or else your wife will lose "value" after weaning the baby, she needs to look fresh even while producing those milk that your baby suckle on continuously. Haven't you heard of women who fainted after breastfeeding. Even cows kept for milk production are kept on special diet not to talk of a human being. It is not only a measure of Dano that will ensure a balance diet, you need fruits and veggies, fishes, whole grains etc. And all these don't come cheap if you live in most of Nigerian cities.
Re: World Breastfeeding Week: Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Correct Feeding Of Children by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Taich:

The Mom needs to feed properly, or else your wife will lose "value" after weaning the baby, she needs to look fresh even while producing those milk that your baby suckle on continuously. Haven't you heard of women who fainted after breastfeeding. Even cows kept for milk production are kept on special diet not to talk of a human being. It is not only a measure of Dano that will ensure a balance diet, you need fruits and veggies, fishes, whole grains etc. And all these don't come cheap if you live in most of Nigerian cities.
Well im focusing on the cost of milk alone, we all know everyone needs balanced and adequate diet to be healthy not just breastfeeding mothers. Instead of buying formulae feeds which does not contain antibodies to prevent diseases, using that money to cater for the mother is better. You think otherwise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State / How To Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.