Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (97333 Views)

Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2020
I dont even still know what most Nigerians see in this useless thing of a reality show
I've watched this thing only ONCE and trust me, it was not all I expected with all the hype and media it has been given, in other words, it was dead boring undecided
I miss all those other uplifting and enriching ones from back in the days like mtn project fame and who wants to be a millionaire to name just a few

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by maximusprime2000: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Trayceey:
It's fingering
cos the niggas dick is not responding right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by chukzyfcbb: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
First these beeches love it.

then they hate it

then they HATE TO LOVE IT !!! smiley

#Royce Da 5'9

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by leosahm(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Solchizzy:
So finally the kid got wayad

lol....... local man is speechless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by krushdripper(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
wisdomkid:

This shows that you're just a poor person (tell yourself the truth), who don't even have DSTV grin grin ... Hating on those who are on top of the ladder. So, you castigating them on Nairaland shows your class? Lamborgini don't advertise because their viewers don't sit round, watching the tv, same goes for people like you. Going around the internet, spewing hatred on classy and wealthy people.

Bastard.
People who are so-called classy and wealthy at the detriment of others would continually get hated.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by tnerro1(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
All these holy holy people watching BBnaija, even if na small, hope you know u are going straight to hell grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
I can smell the poverty in Nairalanders’ comments. I’m sure the number one citizen of this country sits down all night watching this program, with a container of Vaseline, ready to catch some live action.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2020
There’s a girl I had a huge crush on and we got talking and it was all pleasant and promising, until she kept twitting about BBN, I just had to block her number. That’s a sign of joblessness and being shallow. I don’t get how people just watch others living their lives while getting paid at it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Miggs(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....The truth is that most of our Igbo girls are shameless.

They don't see anything wrong in sleeping with whomever provided money is involved.

A Fulani girl will never sleep with an Igbo guy in such a manner even if that Igbo man is richer than Dangote.

Some people will want to counter me but go around Owerri road in Enugu state where the abokis change currencies and see how our girls are shamelessly falling and sleeping with those Alhajis just for peanuts.

It's really a shame.
I am always amused whenever I read posts on social media platforms by igbo guys labelling igbo ladies as "classy".There is nothing igbo women will not do for money NOTHING .Their men are not different either

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by fatboyebele(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Miggs:
I am always amused whenever I read posts by igbo guys labelling igbo ladies as "classy".There is nothing igbo women will not do for money NOTHING .Their men are not different either
....I'm not here to fight just stating a fact which I have taken time to analyse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Odoogu(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
jelraj:

Hope for a hoe?
Was she unconsciously unaware when she is doing this?
See u can't save a hoe, she doesn't want to be saved.. Don't ever think u can do that.

When she is planning to hook a man down that's when they form repented and good gal.

brov, this isn't about me saving a hoe. I believe in God and I know that no one is beyond redemption, except the person doesn't want it. And how can I know if the person wants is or not?
so the truth remains that.. if there is life there is hope. hope for a better person!
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
FILEBE:
Not going to say how I don't like the show. I sincerely don't know its purpose. What irks me is how these people are aware to what they are doing and still come out to be endorsed by big brands. Let's leave hypocrisy aside first because most of us will do worse when left in a room with the opposite sex
Not in my place to judge anyone but mehn... let's have the decency to speak against what's bad na.

18 year old is still a teen to me. I wonder what impression we give these people.

Our parents were having sex when we were kids but some of us hardly knew what sex was then. They were discrete about it .
you mean they didn't Record it on video Camera?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Miggs(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....I'm not here to fight just stating a fact which I have taken time to analyse.
I am not here to fight either.I am just stating a fact I have also taken the time to analyse.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Miggs:
I am not here to fight either.I am just stating a fact I have also taken the time to analyse.
...Sure you will be ready when they come for your head? grin
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Miggs(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Sure you will be ready when they come for your head? grin
I will simply ignore.I bear no stake in their battle.I am afterall, from a tiny, largely unknown ethnicity
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by nuttybyorigin(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
All these smelly babes! Forming class. All they need to hear is the idea of a man being wealthy, they would just spread their legs. A lot of them abound in Lagos. And this Ngozi girl is definitely their brand ambassador.

How does this thing u have posted here make sense? R u bitter u don't have an opportunity to be in the brand? Smelly babes? Wow!!!
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Miggs:
I will simply ignore.I bear no stake in their battle.I am from a tiny, largely unknown ethnicity
...Ok bro. Remain blessed
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2020
nuttybyorigin:

How does this thing u have posted here make sense? R u bitter u don't have an opportunity to be in the brand? Smelly babes? Wow!!!
...But he spoke the truth.

Why didn't she allow Laycon to Bleep her?

The answer is because dude is not wealthy.

Think about it and see the sense in what Made4naijaceo said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2020
justscorchone:
There’s a girl I had a huge crush on and we got talking and it was all pleasant and promising, until she kept twitting about BBN, I just had to block her number. That’s a sign of joblessness and being shallow. I don’t get how people just watch others living their lives while getting paid at it.
if she doesn't contribute anything to the Relationship, then you ve got RiGht to judge her that way. Otherwise, Don't

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by vickydevoka(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2020
jelraj:

Maybe the man no know about am, women can pretend a lot, or he might be a white knight. Trust me e fit no end well cause she fit still cheat on am
Na Igbo men especially Anambra men Sabi do dat thing wela. De believe say money go keep u one place, buh most tyms it works for dem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by kentzz(f): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
What I don't understand is that...... Must they always have sex there??���
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2020
kponkedenge:
Kiddwaya seems to be a player. Erica is just a useful tool in his hands. If he were to have his way, he will fccuk Erica, Nengi and Wathoni in that house.
I mean after fingering Erica last night, he was caught on camera staring intensely at Nengi's ass this morning. What a spoilt rich brat. I wonder what people see in him sef.

Ozo and Prince seem like the cool guys in the house in my own opinion.

Most ladies love and prefer bad guys. Trust me,if Kiddwaya seriously works on Nengi,he will definitely add her to his list of "victims" too. That's the way most ladies roll; they love bad guys !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by vegafbs: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerians React to BBNaija Lockdown Erica, Kiddwaya Sex Romp (Video)

https://ngtimes.net/2020/08/nigerians-react-to-bbnaija-lockdown-erica-kiddwaya-sex-romp-video.html

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by oshokomole: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
JONNYSPUTE:
....The truth is that most of our Igbo girls are shameless.

They don't see anything wrong in sleeping with whomever provided money is involved.

A Fulani girl will never sleep with an Igbo guy in such a manner even if that Igbo man is richer than Dangote.

Some people will want to counter me but go around Owerri road in Enugu state where the abokis change currencies and see how our girls are shamelessly falling and sleeping with those Alhajis just for peanuts.

It's really a shame.
[/s]
The real Johnnyspute nnamani that I grew up admiring in the 80s will be so peeved that one idiot is using his nick name to spew rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2020
There must be a conspiracy in hierarchy of power in this country. I so much weep for our youths. At a time, when massive lootings and personal aggrandizement has quadrupled, the distraction (bbn) will yet cover the eyes of the youths for the next 3 months.
One morning you guyz will wake up to seeing the Chinese as your slave-masters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Emeliegregory:

If you really don't like it. Dont click on it. Move on. Nobody beg you make you enter here. Carry your bad vibes leave people wey dey enjoy the show. Selah. Make I work
leave am, e too dey form Class XaPtain. Only thing I liked about sChool Days was Academics. Those others are unnecessary oVeRSaBi
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2020
oshokomole:
[s][/s]
The real Johnnyspute nnamani that I grew up admiring in the 80s will be so peeved that one idiot is using his nick name to spew rubbish.
...Most of you hates the truth.

How are you sure I'm not his relative?

Anyways.We are good.

No bad feelings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2020
kentzz:
What I don't understand is that...... Must they always have sex there??���
theymust

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Desgidi99(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:
Is this the only thing this show has to offer? Very very very very very useless show. Mcteww

they end up with 85million naira...civil servant knw go see that money o...so keep ur cool, knwbody force u to like or comment about the show
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by FILEBE(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean they didn't Record it on video Camera?

No. I mean they were discrete about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.