Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (98710 Views)

Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by edoairways: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
GboyegaD:
I guess this will drive so much traffic. However, wetin we go gain for the tori.
If it generates traffic then it shows that most Nigerians like it they are just pretending.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by edoairways: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgeneUkwuneee:
I'm disappointed in Erica
Why not Kiddwaya?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by NgeneUkwuneee: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
edoairways:
Why not Kiddwaya?
Guys are naturally motherfuckkers...not a girl
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by edoairways: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgeneUkwuneee:

Guys are naturally motherfuckkers...not a girl
That is not true
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Sardauna24(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2020
useless
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by wisdomkid: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
krushdripper:
People who are so-called classy and wealthy at the detriment of others would continually get hated.

How? did the classy steal your inheritance?
Did they take lands, wealth or anything tangible from you or the society?

Can you explain what "wealthy at the detriment of others" actually means?
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by krushdripper(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

How? did the classy steal your inheritance?
Did they take lands, wealth or anything tangible from you or the society?

Can you explain what "wealthy at the detriment of others" actually means?
Find out what fraud or embezzlement means since you don't know. Typical characteristics of your so-called classy people.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by wisdomkid: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
krushdripper:
Find out what fraud or embezzlement means since you don't know. Typical characteristics of your so-called classy people.

So who among the BBNaija housemates are you talking about here? cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by krushdripper(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
wisdomkid:

So who among the BBNaija housemates are you talking about here? cheesy grin
Little mind, the show in itself is fraud on the public, defrauding the mentality of young ones especially kids who think they have wisdom, the housemates are pawns to that effect okay, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by wisdomkid: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
krushdripper:
Little mind, the show in itself is fraud on the public, defrauding the mentality of young ones especially kids who think they have wisdom, the housemates are pawns to that effect okay, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

So movies are fraud...
Novels are fraud...
Music is fraud..

The entire entertainment industry is a fraud.
Social Media is a fraud.. AND I should "Emancipate myself from mental slavery?" grin

I pity you sha.. in 2 years time, people like you will still be angry with everyone, thinking that they billion dollar ideas and still kobo-less with all these wisdom of the century. cry cry cry Seriously though, I pity you.

Those who have been emancipated from mental slavery are building rockets, machineries, inventing new things to further the cause of human exploration, changing millions of lives through various means, and where exactly are you right now?

Emancipating users on Nairaland.. grin grin grin thanks for the laugh sha..
Waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Emancipator.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by krushdripper(m): 4:44am On Aug 07, 2020
wisdomkid:

So movies are fraud...
Novels are fraud...
Music is fraud..

The entire entertainment industry is a fraud.
Social Media is a fraud.. AND I should "Emancipate myself from mental slavery?" grin

I pity you sha.. in 2 years time, people like you will still be angry with everyone, thinking that they billion dollar ideas and still kobo-less with all these wisdom of the century. cry cry cry Seriously though, I pity you.

Those who have been emancipated from mental slavery are building rockets, machineries, inventing new things to further the cause of human exploration, changing millions of lives through various means, and where exactly are you right now?

Emancipating users on Nairaland.. grin grin grin thanks for the laugh sha..
Waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Emancipator.
You're laughing at your ridiculous generalisation & lack of comprehension, Is bbnaija a novel or music?? Hmm, Atleast you know people elsewhere are building machineries, satelites & the likes to further humanities cause but you would rather downplay efforts towards that light because you have to worship 'classy people' & bbnaija as entertainment. I'd rather have our grand kids/generation building those technologies Also than entertain your defeatist ridden mentality. Your pity is useless to me, pity yourself & the general condition of your country instead.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by wisdomkid: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
krushdripper:
You're laughing at your ridiculous generalisation & lack of comprehension, Is bbnaija a novel or music?? Hmm, Atleast you know people elsewhere are building machineries, satelites & the likes to further humanities cause but you would rather downplay efforts towards that light because you have to worship 'classy people' & bbnaija as entertainment. I'd rather have our grand kids/generation building those technologies Also than entertain your defeatist ridden mentality. Your pity is useless to me, pity yourself & the general condition of your country instead.

krushdripper:
You're laughing at your ridiculous generalisation & lack of comprehension, Is bbnaija a novel or music??
It seems you find it difficult to comprehend the line of thought here. So is Music not entertainment? Is Novel not entertainment?
Permit me to say, you certainly must be wiser than everyone on this planet, because this is "generally" classified or put in the "ENTERTAINMENT" industry.

krushdripper:
Atleast you know people elsewhere are building machineries, satelites & the likes to further humanities cause but you would rather downplay efforts towards that light because you have to worship 'classy people'
What are you building?
How many lives have you changed?
Don't be an indoor activist that is a warrior on a keypad and a mickey mouse outside.
What have you done to help humanity in any level?
Whose downplaying the efforts of Scientists and Inventors to worship people?

How many inventors do you know?
Can you mention 4 black women inventors?

Before coming here to claim wise, you better go and read. Understand what live truly is and your mission, then envision it and see it manifest.

Well, no need to thank me for the lectures, I am doing my job of educating ill-informed people like you. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by krushdripper(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
wisdomkid:

It seems you find it difficult to comprehend the line of thought here. So is Music not entertainment? Is Novel not entertainment?
Permit me to say, you certainly must be wiser than everyone on this planet, because this is "generally" classified or put in the "ENTERTAINMENT" industry.

What are you building?
How many lives have you changed?
Don't be an indoor activist that is a warrior on a keypad and a mickey mouse outside.
What have you done to help humanity in any level?
Whose downplaying the efforts of Scientists and Inventors to worship people?

How many inventors do you know?
Can you mention 4 black women inventors?

Before coming here to claim wise, you better go and read. Understand what live truly is and your mission, then envision it and see it manifest.

Well, no need to thank me for the lectures, I am doing my job of educating ill-informed people like you. grin grin grin
This should be all on this. From the composition of your comment, It's obvious you're still too young to grasp anything grasp-worthy or to even be on the internet in the first place.. A teenager whose mom and dad still provide his immidiate needs on a platter is not who one would trade dire words with. This should be all on our conversation, have a nice day.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2020
There will be more actions today Night
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
richie240:

I wonder whyy CAN and muric are quiet about this satanic show BTW.

Do they think its aliens dt watch d show?

The same youths dt watch ds show will still go to mosque/church on Friday/Sunday.
What can they do?
Aren't we living in a secular nation that grants liberties like a democracy? If you're so concerned about a conservative society then simply move to Saudi Arabia
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by samsard(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92402674:

Lazy Nigerian Youths,
Una food don ready.
They just served you hot omelet and akamu under the sheets on a Monday morning for breakfast.

Now, let's read your 'commentaries' about what happened under the sheet, in different languages, while you giggle and smack your lips to it.
You will see them online with their phones in front of their Televisions recording people like them and running commentary as if you are watching Arsenal vs Chelsea on TV.
And they won't stop at that foolishness,
They will still go on IG, Twitter, etc to post their stupidity to the world!
Shamelss lots!

With youths like this, the future of our darling nation is effing bleak mehn!

Youths with misplaced priorities in life.

Two people under sheets on live television suddenly become a topic of national discussion! shocked
WhatAShame !!!

A show as useless as the letter P in psychology!
Tueeh!!

Patapata....

Gbamsolutely!

You should be more disappointed in yourself for denying yourself sleep throughout the night just to watch your fellow youths snoring and you praying fervently like a prayer warrior just to catch two of them doing kerewa under the sheets!
Shame!

This is coming from you on a Monday morning?
Jeeez!!
Just imagine!
Na dem!
Hmmm........

Oh Lawd, another one?
It is finished.
We hereby log out for today.
We can't take all these we are reading no more........

Goodbye all of una �!

We slide..........
People shouldn't enjoy entertainment because some of you motherfuckers think there are more pressing issues?
Or you actually think you're more hardworking than everyone who follows and discusses the show?
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex by Favez(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
As we are talking about the Bbnaija, carrying their fight on our heads. Let's not forget that we have our personal needs, struggles to tackle.

So please if you are looking for a sustainable plan B that can be paying you weekly without any headache. Just hit the link below so we can talk about it in details and subsequently work as a team to achieve our dream together.

The platform is well organized and has been in existence for 34 years in China and 7 years here in Nigeria. Registration is free, just change the brand of your daily consumables to ours and we will be paying you.

Https:///2347068164956

Will be waiting for your DM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.