Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Best Way To Correct A Child... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Way To Correct A Child... (279 Views)

What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Correct A Child... by Kranediggy(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning Nlanders.

What is the best way to correct a child?

The bible said 'spare the rod and spoil the child', but here in African many parents, foster parents, grandparents and guardians have taken their own wiping (not sparing the rod) to an extreme level; this is reflected times without number on the news, for instance you'll see something like; 'A woman damages the skin of her nephew with cane' also the case of an uncle that used cane (rod) to destroy the body of his under 10 years old niece is a perfect example.

I think children should be wiped (caned) right. Because most times too much wiping makes children to lie and pretend. Bring a child close and correct him/her when he/she is wrong and cane only when right.

So I say, what do you think about this fam?

Let's talk about it...
Re: The Best Way To Correct A Child... by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Don't spare the rod
Re: The Best Way To Correct A Child... by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Do more of counselling than caining

Children of these days are no longer afraid of constact caining

You can as well deprive him or her of favourite things, why you get for the obedient ones

You can still make promises and fulfill it when they achieve a goal

If you must cain, do so when and where necessary and he will feel it because its not regular

Always remind him that the cain needs to be warmed and give him to keep it

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Correct A Child... by Kranediggy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
frozen70:
Do more of counselling than caining

Children of these days are no longer afraid of constact caining

You can as well deprive him or her of favourite things, why you get for the obedient ones

You can still make promises and fulfill it when they achieve a goal

If you must cain, do so when and where necessary and he will feel it because its not regular

Always remind him that the cain needs to be warmed and give him to keep it
well said
Re: The Best Way To Correct A Child... by frozen70(f): 1:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Kranediggy:
well said

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Dope Username And Nicknames For A Lady / Married Woman Glued To Her Lover While Having Sex / Longrich Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.