Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (37435 Views)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by GalPissetzky: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
iampeterben:
May God grant him healing
is he not old enough? angry
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Btruth: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is old enough naw
meaning
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Henrydata(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alight

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Chelsealivepool: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
tammie24:
He is the original Pope

He was removed to give way to that LGBT supporter pope
am not wishing him dead but wat u wrote hv my support
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by gasparpisciotta: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Aderewah:

Leave him to wallow in his ignorance. Sango did not turn to stone but Elijah flew to heaven.
Deep. Very deep

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nuel19: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
tammie24:
He is the original Pope

He was removed to give way to that LGBT supporter pope

Give way to that LGBT supporter of a pope? Like seriously?

He was responding to questions about whether there was a "gay lobby" in the Vatican.

"If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?"

Now tell me is there any difference with what he said and the way Jesus approached the issue of the woman caught in the act of adultery;

A group of scribes and Pharisees confronts Jesus, interrupting his teaching session. They bring in a woman, accusing her of committing adultery, claiming she was caught in the very act. They ask Jesus whether the punishment for someone like her should be stoning, as prescribed by Mosaic Law. Jesus first ignores the interruption and writes on the ground as though he does not hear them. But when the woman's accusers continue their challenge, he states that the one who is without sin is the one who should cast the first stone. The accusers and congregants depart realising not one of them is without sin, leaving Jesus alone with the woman. Jesus asks the woman if anyone has condemned her. She answers that no one has condemned her. Jesus says that he, too, does not condemn her, and tells her to go and sin no more.

Sometimes some of you will make comments without using your brains.

4 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
He's quite old. I hope that when he finally leaves this world, that he gets a painless exit.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is it fixed too, just asking.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Otuamaka:
it really would be a shameful thing that after all these posts of your teachings/preachings about Christ and you end up not making that heaven... your hellfire na mansion... Devil dey look you one kind eye !!!
What do you mean, mansion... I was expecting a castle sef, just lok at wat he put there. One eye or do you meaning 3d glasses

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Kinzo0917(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being
. WHAT DID HE SAY � THAT IS BAD? FROM THE BIBLE, IT IS ONLY THISE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST THAT WILL MAKE HEAVEN. I DONT KNOW Y U KEEP ATTACKING HIM U SON. IF LUCIFER. I KNOW U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Dearlord(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Happy life in advance dear Padre
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by PigTormentor: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Prayer is that he Makes Peace Completely with Jesus Christ.

I Pray he Repents from any form of sin, Hidden or Open! and seek for Forgiveness from God.

Once He has Made Peace with God, then with Joy, Happiness and Sweetness he can Close his eyes , say Good bye to the World and open his Eyes in Glory in Heaven

Hallelujah!!

You talking about all the pedophiles and child molesters at the Vatican?
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by optimus106(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being

Madness is of different shades.

There are posts I don't read on nairaland.

Every post with that that (righteous bulllcrap) moniker,itz just the same blab...

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by handsomeyinka(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
9jayes:

He's old enough even if its Coro na virus
Lol..
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Patrick6600: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
9jayes:

He's old enough even if its Coro na virus
cheesy grin you no serious ooh, see ambiguity abeg. Even if na coro NA virus.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Mentorme: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
I thought the position of pope is for life
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cecero:

He does not need to repent of any sin:
Nna anyi pope di emefie emefie
Isi ya wee bulu na Pope ama menata njo
(The Pope is infallible)

GTFO! Infalliable my ass!
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by toprealman: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
When siblings are are peace, it gives great joy. The story of two brothers that killed their brother in Owerri is still fresh.....
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by frozen70(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
I pray[i][/i] he dies grin

He is closer to God than you that your sins have made you hide your face from God
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by frozen70(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shellsploit:

Go and modify that rubbish you posted before Catholican's swear for you!

Nonsense..

Don't mind that devil's advocate
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by busomma: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Longevity runs in the family obviously. Let the will of God be done.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Shugargal(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Get well soon your holiness.. we love you.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Pray he Repents from any form of sin, Hidden or Open! and seek for Forgiveness from God.

Once He has Made Peace with God, then with Joy, Happiness and Sweetness he can Close his eyes , say Good bye to the World and open his Eyes in Glory in Heaven

Hallelujah!!
cool
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by DivineTurnAroun(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
May Almighty God Strengthen you Amen. Quick recovery
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Ogbeniomo: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
I'm trying to understand exactly what u re trying to adducce but i can't.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
I love Pope Benedict,he is a man of peace. May God restore your health sir.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by aljpimp(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:

How are his posts affecting you negatively?
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Stanweezy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Can you imagine their ages, the brother died this year June at the age of 96yrs God
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Bloghomies(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hallelujah!!

I don't know you, but I've been seeing your posts a lot since you struggle for FP.

Overall, I found you irritating and chronically repulsive. Is this your vibe real life?

That must be boring!

But if the hate and annoyance you create feeds you somehow, then you're a mess!

Seek help!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.