Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (37467 Views)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by offset67(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
I pray[i][/i] he dies grin
amen
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being
A graduate of Covenant can't become a Pastor?? shocked shocked
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pray for redemption man.
Colonialism did a bad thing to you
Kinzo0917:
. WHAT DID HE SAY � THAT IS BAD? FROM THE BIBLE, IT IS ONLY THISE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST THAT WILL MAKE HEAVEN. I DONT KNOW Y U KEEP ATTACKING HIM U SON. IF LUCIFER. I KNOW U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
It’s sickening
optimus106:

Madness is of different shades.

There are posts I don't read on nairaland.

Every post with that that (righteous bulllcrap) moniker,itz just the same blab...
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
tammie24:
He is the original Pope

He was removed to give way to that LGBT supporter pope
You're right

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by kalu61(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being
l concur with you. Religion, African biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Liveair: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
eni4real:
A graduate of Covenant can't become a Pastor?? shocked shocked

Does he sound like a pastor to you? He is a religious fanatic.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by chocolatelady(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Be healed in Jesus Name. Long live Padre !
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by sidvinci(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
I pray[i][/i] he dies grin

Back to sender. I wish your family this your prayer
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Liveair:

Does he sound like a pastor to you? He is a religious fanatic.
So, what/who is a Pastor??
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Liveair: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
eni4real:
So, what/who is a Pastor??
Google it.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Liveair:

Google it.
Google is not always right!!

From your experience since you were born, who do you think a pastor is??
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by OnPointMan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
APCLyingBastard:
His battery is low and God wants to upgrade to 5G network.

Judas priest of the Pauline Judaic cult

What's your spiritual conviction bros?
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by macnino399: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good bless our Pope, the great the good!
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by AngelSammyjay: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Get well soonest holy father
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by earnit3: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Really
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
The bloody man is 93, what the fu ck is he doing still alive? he should go meet his sky grey bearded God.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by penearth(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
God help my finest pope, the pope that gave me great luck in life!!! Plz remain healthy till next 20 years!!
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by DukeNija(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
My favorite Pope. Proper man of God not those Antichrist in the Vatican. If you know you know
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by zinaunreal(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Death is not supposed to exist... Must person die sef..God if it's my time just tell me to go to hell don't pass me through this ugly thing. Death is too dark. Death is a spirit God even respects. The remnant of the darkness God casted out in the beginning to create light. Life is too damn mysterious. Hmmm what can we do but sail with it
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What do you mean, mansion... I was expecting a castle sef, just lok at wat he put there. One eye or do you meaning 3d glasses
aah, wicked !!! cheesy
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
It’s killing us
kalu61:
l concur with you. Religion, African biggest problem
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by STARGREEN(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Heavenly father in humility i pray Thee to keep him stronger and longer. Not for my will but thy will be done on him.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Rigel95(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
From all you've said, you're not a christian.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rule your world man. If being a sheeple is what makes me a Christian? Then I’m glad to announce I’m not a Christian going by your definition of Christianity
Rigel95:

From all you've said, you're not a christian.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by feedthenation(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pope Emeritus, a very intelligent theologian
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by brightovio007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Humility360: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY PAPAL
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Slic1: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
I wish his holiness quick recovery.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Tombilly(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Prayer is that he Makes Peace Completely with Jesus Christ.

I Pray he Repents from any form of sin, Hidden or Open! and seek for Forgiveness from God.

Once He has Made Peace with God, then with Joy, Happiness and Sweetness he can Close his eyes , say Good bye to the World and open his Eyes in Glory in Heaven

Hallelujah!!
I could sense bias in your submission because to you he's a sinner that's why he needs to make peace isn't it?
You are just too hypocritical. People like you might be chronic fornicators, pervert or narcissist but you come online to justify your guilt ..... But may God show you mercy.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Old age no be small thing o. We all pray to Frei old and but we will get to that old age and start praying for death and death will seem to be far from us. I watched my great grandmother in her old age and it made me happy and sad at the same time. She was very healthy and her voice was like that of those men that preach early in morning. But her bones were too weak to carry. We support her and when I don't have the patience to support her cos it will take time to move, I will back her. At first she didn't agree until I convinced her I went to a training where I was thought how to back people. In fact, I told her I back people and get paid. That was when she felt safe with me backing her. And whenever I was not around she doesn't allow anyone to back her cos for her they were not professionals. She was above 100 then and she spent one whole year with us before she started disturbing she didn't want to die anywhere but her house in the village. I felt old with her cos I had to chat with her like I was chatting with my 3yrs old cousin
Old people feel lonely mostly because the people around them don't have the patience to understand them. When someone close to them die, it affects them so badly that the shock might kill them. She told me how God forgotten her and I told her to just prepare herself and wait for God to come and take her since she can't go without being called. She told me 'o eziowku nwam' and two weeks later they called by 2am that she had slept at the age of 112. I cried. I still miss her up til now. Being close to her made me understood how uneasy old people feel in our mist. They feel almost lost. And most times forgotten.
Wishing the pope a peaceful transition when his time finally comes.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Onlinebar: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
One of the best pope in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections / Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.