Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (62574 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / SARS Brutalize MC Chikaraw In Ozoro, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by divineuk(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wait police de carry pos waka?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by loadedvibes: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bros you well so ? Have you experienced trauma as a result false arrest by these people ? If you have you wouldn't even say this thing you have said now. If they are underpaid they should quit the force instead of wear the uniforms to intimidate innocent and guilty citizens
Brandonx:
Let's call a spade a spade.
These policemen we see; most of them are underpaid. A sergent earning 51k, a family man at that and you expect him to arrest yahoo boys ? if that's his only means of making extra income let him do it in peace.

I'm not saying policemen are saint oo. But sometimes instead of struggling with them knowing fully well they would have something against you why not negotiate and go your way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by olaeffect(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Awaiting the belated shock of our paramount ruler.
I know he is usually not aware of anything going on in the country until he is briefed by his handlers.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by PrinceMajestic: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
That place in first pic where they're protesting look like Alla square. It is, that's where's mostly populated by indigenes and perhaps that protest could be initiated by bikers who have had issues with police over this the same reason just 2 years ago, I know it can't fully be resolved, police torment them, ticket boys torment them so It's certainly too hard for the people since the students who run their economy have been chased away by covid19. RIP to the deceased
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=meditator post=92413637][/quote]

Seem like you are a child so I have nothing to say to you for now,talk to me when you are all grown-up
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92414766:
Bros you well so ? Have you experienced trauma as a result false arrest by these people ? If you have you wouldn't even say this thing you have said now. If they are underpaid they should quit the force instead of wear the uniforms to intimidate innocent and guilty citizens
You are sick for asking if I'm well. You think they enjoy the Job? They should quit and sit at your gate to feed them na Oshi. undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by olaeffect(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

You are sick for asking if I'm well. You think they enjoy the Job? They should quit and sit at your gate to feed them na Oshi. undecided

Your arrogance and insulting disposition simply prove that you are a policeman.
Even if they pay you (policemen) N500k per month you will still extort people.

They were extorting people when their salary was N3,500.00, they were extorting people when their salary was N15,000.00 and they are still extorting people now that most of their patrol team lead earn way more than a N100k monthly.

Mind you, police are not the only set of people that are poorly or not even paid in Nigeria.
Does that mean the rest of us too should be misbehaving?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jobs, den no provide jobs, but dey still send police after the youths with POS demanding for money. If there is unity in this country, nigeria ought to have gone through a bloody revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by ajl: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92413498:
Omo which bank register POS give police men ? Abeg make them sanction such bank manager.. shuu wetin we no go hear for this country self

They could have obtained it fraudulently with the bank not knowing the purpose. The policemen will collude with a biz entity to go to the bank to register the POS and then hand it over to the policemen. I suspect there will be a sharing formula between these criminal cops and the entity that registered or handed them the pos.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Desiderius(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
divineuk:
Wait police de carry pos waka?
na today?? 2017 dem hold me n my geng for ekpoma with pos...you don't even know what's happening in this zoo
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by OgbanjeProphet: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
someone has already blamed the boy for still being in school.... He is OgbanjeProphet

Bro, no problem, cruise on if na so you take reason my comment.

While we protest against the police brutality and illegal arrest/extortion, let us also campaign against the very element of our society, which gives these police men the courage to move about with POS machine looking for whom to arrest.

Sometimes I comment for Nairaland's useless likes and shares, but most times(like this one) I comment to send a vital message.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Switch07(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
So we can't exercise our right again without being shot, what a country smh
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Remove SARS then equip the remaining policemen with POS machine for quick transaction. SMH. Nigerian police is fantastically corrupt cry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by ajl: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

Are you a policeman? So, it's okay to use police uniform to extort members of the public because they don't like their job. They are not different from criminal politicians who rob the masses.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
olaeffect:

Your arrogance and insulting disposition simply prove that you are a policeman.
Even if the pay you (policemen) N500k per month you will still extort people.

They were extorting people when their salary was N3,500.00, they were extorting people when their salary was N15,000.00 and they are still extorting people new that most of their patrol team lead earn way more than a N100k monthly.
Madam I am not a policeman I only hate stereotyping.

We shouldn't focus on the effect but on the causes. What led them to that path of extortion. Most of them would happily quit if there's a better job elsewhere if you don't know.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
ajl:

Are you a policeman? So, it's okay to use police uniform to extort members of the public because they don't like their job. They are not different from criminal politicians who rob the masses.

You say it as if they ve been coming to your house to harass you.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by woleabayo(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
NA WA O
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by olaeffect(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam I am not a policeman I only hate stereotyping.

We shouldn't focus on the effect but on the causes. What led them to that path of extortion. Most of them would happily quit if there's a better job elsewhere if you don't know.

Exactly why you should castigate them. Policing in any clime is never the best paying job.
So if they chose to join the force they should be ready to serve selflessly.
They should not be in the police force and be armed robbers.
Most of these guys are pure robbers, they can kill you and rob you if no one is watching.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by okuta007: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
These policemen we see; most of them are underpaid. A sergent earning 51k, a family man at that and you expect him to arrest yahoo boys ? if that's his only means of making extra income let him do it in peace.

I'm not saying policemen are saint oo. But sometimes instead of struggling with them knowing fully well they would have something against you why not negotiate and go your way.

so let us allow armed robbers rob in peace too - why confront them - see ya life?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

Good intentions can never justify reckless execution...Payment of securities is done by the Government not the Citizens, so whether the sergeant is earning peanuts, that's what they signed for before joining the system, the only annoyance is when they ain't paid there basic salaries when due...

The problem with Nigerian Securities is that both the Armed robbers, Cultists and deviant citizens are been recruited into the force thereby causing nuisance with political immunity in the society

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Switch07(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
what of the woman in Rivers State that was held hostage at a road block for not wearing nose mask and was later raped till dawn.. Was she not legit or doing legit business?

Ignore that nonentity I just smh when I was his comment they keep making excuses for this rogue's/killers in uniform
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by okuta007: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
pacespot:
Jobs, den no provide jobs, but dey still send police after the youths with POS demanding for money. If there is unity in this country, nigeria ought to have gone through a bloody revolution.

a revolution is badly needed like yesterday in Nigeria - the rate of social misbehavior by privileged citizens (those with guns and embezzled money) stinks to high heavens

for the revolution to happen - those abroad should not send any money to any youth in Nigeria - DO NOT DO IT - because when they receive that money - they eat fast foods, buy clothings - take their dates out and start watching BBNaija - and searching for likes on facebook and instagram

to make the youths angry enough to start asking pertinent questions and take the destiny of their country in their own hands, they need to be starved of any form of free money - then that anger within will spark the revolution

UNTIL THAT HAPPENS - the carnage of oppression by the "haves" on the "have not" will continue!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by nairaman66(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Soon everyone will take up arms and the police will be nowhere to be found. Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
engrchykae:
Do you know that God is against government?
When the children of Israel asked for a King, God was angry with them.
God told Samuel to tell the children of Israel the manner of the king and how he would exploit them.
The king(government) will take their choice young men as soldiers and their choice land as vineyards.
Today all the resources are in the hand of the King (government)
To worsen the situation,the rogue and apostate sacral king's(religious elites)are also supporting their secular partners in crime.
Jesus Christ left an example,he was a servant leader washing the feet of his disciples.
All what we call leaders today both sacral and secular are criminals.
I mean ALL OF THEM INCLUDING YOUR LOVING DADDY G.Os
I'm still trying to make sense outta this post...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Switch07:

Ignore that nonentity I just smh when I was his comment they keep making excuses for this rogue's/killers in uniform
I just tire for people the way they reason wahahi
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by EdiskyHarry: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
And wen arm rubbers kill these police officers now, people will be typing rest in peace, forgetting the number of innocent people they Have killed and the untold hardship and misery they have caused so many people.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Switch07(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

Why are you making excuses for this criminals is it because you or any of your family as not being a victim,if you can't work because your salary is too small why don't you quit or channel it to the govt not an innocent citizen trying to make it the country is hard your compounding people problem, today is that young man who know the next
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by IMASTEX: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:
Is there still hope for this country like this?
I'm starting to lose hope about this country.
Are you still asking such questions even with the obvious? Why do you think every politicians build a future for their children abroad & only see Nigeria as the cash cow?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by NkemChukwudi: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Look at young young men, youthful youth all wearing bathroom slippers!

Please start your protests from home by first asking your parents their plans for you before dem born una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.