Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (62748 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / SARS Brutalize MC Chikaraw In Ozoro, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
engrzico:
You will never know justice in life if you keep this mentality.

So because they are underpaid, they should carry on with their daylight robbery and human rights abuses.

Maybe private school teachers need start extortion on Thier students because they are underpaid too.

Werey.

God bless you with this reply to that slave fool, so because police are underpaid they should start using their guns to extort money from youths who are probably without jobs at all. What happens to police using their "meagre" salary to run side hustles on their own, there are many businesses one can do at their free time, and the fact that you are a salary earner means you don't have to worry about capital. Most people in this country have a slave mentality, they can adjust to any dehumanizing treatments.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Everyone need his/her own handgun as handset.

Nigeria government securities killing innocent protesters.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
PlanetZero:
See the Change we voted for?

I know someone will come and attack me. If those we elected especially the president cannot be hold responsible for the situation in the country, then who am I suppose to hold responsible? My headmaster?

Economy.... crawling
Security... terrible
Welfare... horrible

And yet they will say we should not hold the president responsible

Thet something doesn’t reach u today does not mean it won’t reach u tomorrow or someone very close to you

The revival of this country is our collective effort and we don’t need to be partisan about it
some people will still go against this simple truth. Watch n see

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by loadedvibes: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
so they should continue don to the society ? Haba na bros reason am
Brandonx:

You are sick for asking if I'm well. You think they enjoy the Job? They should quit and sit at your gate to feed them na Oshi. undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by nnamdi640: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:
Is there still hope for this country like this?
I'm starting to lose hope about this country.
my brother,there is no hope in this country again.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Danwakae(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
REST IN PEACE to the soul of that unfortunate boy cry

I am sure the dead boy was a student that was supposed to be at home by now.

What was he still doing at school when all schools were still closed due to covid19.

The truth of the matter be say, na who want make the police shop am, na him them dey shop.

If you are legit in your dealings, you can never fear any police even if they threaten you.

Do legit work, dress fine and walk freely. See as thunder go dey fire any police man wey go wan harrass you.

I have once said this , which is not wrong tho, until the day I met those POS police , who doesn't mind where u work, who u know , at that point they they mind killing you , as any attempt to make a call might leads to your death, tho, I didn't try it, when I was told not to try it if I don't want to die... If it's the real police , once u identify and clear yourself , u allow to go and if you are well dressed , they wouldn't bother to call u, but that is not the case for the POS police , they operate deadlier than armed robbers...pray not to meet them.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by HoluGraze: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is there any day in this country that there wouldn't be news about this killed this?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nothing shocks Nigerians anymore

They don't care anymore

They have settled for what Nigeria is

And are willign to fight anybody who wants to option out of the union

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Police dey Waka with POS... wetin we go hear for dis country...RIP to the dead guy....to protest is a dangerous act in this country cos nothing is normal here......I buy Bitcoin with good rate instant payment
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
IMASTEX:

Are you still asking such questions even with the obvious? Why do you think every politicians build a future for their children abroad & only see Nigeria as the cash cow?

Haaa, I'm shocked as Buhari as right now
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Olatlaccon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Police dey Waka with POS... wetin we go hear for dis country...RIP to the dead guy....to protest is a dangerous act in this country cos nothing is normal here......
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
nnamdi640:
my brother,there is no hope in this country again.

Make dem kuku sell this country for China then, and give every Nigerians their own shares, make I use mine go Canada

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by RealEzee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
what of the woman in Rivers State that was held hostage at a road block for not wearing nose mask and was later raped till dawn.. Was she not legit or doing legit business?
no mind the guy, em dey Slovakia dey give us advice for here, em no know how e dey be, to these wicked guys as far u look good you are not legit and no one deserves to look good in this regime, it's pathetic.
Can't forget the day they harassed a buddy of mine without anything on him, they did all their gra gra till we land station with one public defender that put them in their place, see the stupid they were giving that my guy would have just settled earlier and avoided issues, mtcheeew.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by futurerex: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

The truth of the matter be say, na who want make the police shop am, na him them dey shop.

If you are legit in your dealings, you can never fear any police even if they threaten you.

Do legit work, dress fine and walk freely. See as thunder go dey fire any police man wey go wan harrass you.
You're yet to know how Nigerian police operate in this part of the world. Just pray not to fall a victim.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Very unprofessional men in uniform. Rest on

However,
I could feel the spirit in them from here, one will be on top of the world during protest as as Student.
Ileft school before I realized that I endangered my precious life much Over protest due to unprofessionalism of our men in uniform.

We're still alive kicking. Bless God
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Patrick6600: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by frank417: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
Let's call a spade a spade.
These policemen we see; most of them are underpaid. A sergent earning 51k, a family man at that and you expect him to arrest yahoo boys ? if that's his only means of making extra income let him do it in peace.

I'm not saying policemen are saint oo. But sometimes instead of struggling with them knowing fully well they would have something against you why not negotiate and go your way.
Omoh see comment!

Na your type Dey make our politicians steal with pride.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by hollywater: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
They should just burial him and move on. Nigeria youths are even more corruption than our Elders. The voted for Buhari. Let them enjoy.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by divineuk(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Desiderius:
na today?? 2017 dem hold me n my geng for ekpoma with pos...you don't even know what's happening in this zoo

lol uncle which zoo
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by kabillionaire(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
REST IN PEACE to the soul of that unfortunate boy cry

I am sure the dead boy was a student that was supposed to be at home by now.

What was he still doing at school when all schools were still closed due to covid19.

Lol!!!
It's like you haven't entered their trap before,
is it not naija again?
just pray not for your paths to cross each other.
In most cases, if you're innocent and refused to settle, they'll just waste you and harvest your organs, or sell your body parts to ritualists.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by GMBuhari: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
You talk revival, that makes sense, you talk about blaming buhari , that's bullcrap, there's literally at least 4 chains of command from different authorities who should be blamed for this before you even mention Buhari

First start with the DPO of that station, followed by commissioner of police, then maybe Police internal affairs , then the IG

those ones are responsible for the actions of "their boys' DIRECTLY , the DPO cant claim he doesn't collect returns from their proceeds, i mean they registered a POS and take it on duty, do you think that's something their DPO doesn't know about ?

Bottom line so you don't feel i am attacking you , the total police members in Nigeria is about 400 thousand and 18-45 aged youths are over 50Million all over nigeria , it's at least 300 youths to one officer ,

the only way to stop police madness in this nigeria is to start making them regret their actions immediately , if peaceful protests won't work, arm up and defend your life from these human killing money stealing cultists that you call Police, especially SARS

Government won't help us , police hq won't help us , even the court won't help us , there people have bribed their way up to supreme court
thats why they always go scot free, if police is hell bent on reducing our youths population for not yielding to harassment + extortion , maybe it's time to start reducing their population too ( I am not asking people to attack police but if they come , try to extort you , and you feel their actions is illegal DEFEND YOURSELF AT ALL COST, WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HARM)

we protest we get shot, we wear nice things we get extorted, we stay at home, they come early morning to rob us of our dignity , enough is enough
PlanetZero:

I know someone will come and attack me. If those we elected especially the president cannot be hold responsible for the situation in the country, then who am I suppose to hold responsible? My headmaster?

Economy.... crawling
Security... terrible
Welfare... horrible

Thet something doesn’t reach u today does not mean it won’t reach u tomorrow or someone very close to you

The revival of this country is our collective effort and we don’t need to be partisan about it

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
dude na yahoo boy...police na barawo ...ozoro too dey hot
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
PlanetZero:

I know someone will come and attack me . If those we elected especially the president cannot be hold responsible for the situation in the country, then who am I suppose to hold responsible? My headmaster?

Economy.... crawling
Security... terrible
Welfare... horrible

You didn't sound like someone who voted for change at all. You didn't equally sound like someone who want change because you are not sincere with your write up. Have you held your local council chairman accountable? Have you held your governor accountable?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
GMBuhari:
You talk revival, that makes sense, you talk about blaming buhari , that's bullcrap, there's literally at least 4 chains of command from different authorities who should be blamed for this before you even mention Buhari

You saw his hypocrisy too? Thanks

PlanetZero:

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by joliecouer: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
engrchykae:
Do you know that God is against government?
When the children of Israel asked for a King, God was angry with them.
God told Samuel to tell the children of Israel the manner of the king and how he would exploit them.
The king(government) will take their choice young men as soldiers and their choice land as vineyards.
Today all the resources are in the hand of the King (government)
To worsen the situation,the rogue and apostate sacral king's(religious elites)are also supporting their secular partners in crime.
Jesus Christ left an example,he was a servant leader washing the feet of his disciples.
All what we call leaders today both sacral and secular are criminals.
I mean ALL OF THEM INCLUDING YOUR LOVING DADDY G.Os

As if your mind and mind is the same thing. That's what I was reading today in I Samuel chapter 8
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by themanderon: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
They steal from you, you protest they kill you... ..what a nation.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by Apination(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
I stay in Ozoro for the time being though away for about a week now and the truth is, the policemen own too much. They break into people's houses with reckless abandon and cater people's possession at will and no one is doing anything about it. So many young men have left that Community because The harassment is just too much undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by calabardick(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
pickatyou:
Naija police

99% bad news
1% good news

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by sayisayi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:
Is there still hope for this country like this?
I'm starting to lose hope about this country.

Na today grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
sayisayi:

Na today grin
Me just dey know now ni
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by stacyadams: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Danwakae:

I have once said this , which is not wrong tho, until the day I met those POS police , who doesn't mind where u work, who u know , at that point they they mind killing you , as any attempt to make a call might leads to your death, tho, I didn't try it, when I was told not to try it if I don't want to die... If it's the real police , once u identify and clear yourself , u allow to go and if you are well dressed , they wouldn't bother to call u, but that is not the case for the POS police , they operate deadlier than armed robbers...pray not to meet them.
grin grin grin

Na until u jam them,,u go know what's up
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) by earnit3: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotel Staff Rush Into Room After Hearing Screams To Find A Naked Woman Tied Up / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo) / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.