Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice (41578 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Whothecapfits: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
okay
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by soberdrunk(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
angry
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
KingTom:
2015 WORLD CUP
. He mean U17 world cup host by chile.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
. He mean U17 world cup host by chile.
Oh, he should have stated it clearly then. Thanks for the clarification grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by segun18(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
paulolee:
goodluck...the deal soo sweet and everybody wana cashout but a big shout out to that lille owner for pulling such lucrative deals from osinhem and pepe..

Okay
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by perdollar(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
I hate agents. agents of devil
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Femeto: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oshimeh wan use Edo sense for am. The agent deserves something from the deal since they started it together.Agency fee no be beans for European deals.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Osimhen should be careful,football agents are like mafians. They can easily ruin any footballer's life.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by droidview: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Victor deserves a starting shirt in super eagles with hes current form.

Meanwhile, i can teach you how to convert website to android app.This is a specialized skill and i have made it affordable.

see:
 https://www.nairaland.com/6029163/training-how-convert-website-into#92416693
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by bbbabes(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by UltimateTiger(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Football news worldwide

Another king is in town!
Join "Star Rant ⚽" the hottest football forum on Facebook.
Click the link to Join
https://m./1135506476822501?tsid=0.819808584789061&source=result#
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by pomide(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
This shit Was really poorly written

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Davida33: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
goodluck...the deal soo sweet and everybody wana cashout but a big shout out to that lille owner for pulling such lucrative deals from osinhem and pepe..

As for me, I’ve been developing myself reading trends and earning money daily with a particular online platform

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland.

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Samuelvictory22(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
smileyNice
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Goalnaldo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
If he's a Nigerian agent crying out y'all will say he's been maltreated because of his race. Wrong is wrong despite skin color. Osimhen should settle this guy. A labourer is worthy of his wages.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by brainhgeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
How can you be using 'it' for a human being and you expect people to take you seriously?
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by ekevwe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/interview-osimhens-dismissed-agent-czajka-i-will-go-to-the-end-to-get-justice/

Anyway, agents can be sacked by players at anytime.

From the look of things, another agent negotiated the deal with the presidents hence no case there.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Nelsizzy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
MakindeSam:
The agent should move on already.

Na wa for you sha.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Emmypure: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
LORDKing001:
Order for desired books...
oga why have you not moved from where you are

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Nelsizzy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
If he's a Nigerian agent crying out y'all will say he's been maltreated because of his race. Wrong is wrong despite skin color. Osimhen should settle this guy. A labourer is worthy of his wages.

Nigerians are a special breed. Someone even told the agent to move on. You can begin to imagine. The agent clearly knows Osimhen from way back, shouldn't be left hanging in this manner.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by olisaEze(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
This was how Mikel Obi’s transfer caused so many issues and turned him from a golden boot contender to an average DM in Chelsea FC.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Agbebakun22: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Davida33:

As for me, I’ve been developing myself reading trends and earning money daily with a particular online platform

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland.

Bro I no get data now pls how this one dey work
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by goldman777: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
The agent must have been exploiting Victor silly for him to cut him off suddenly this white agents exploit Africans alot it takes a bold Edo Nigerian man that understands the game of corruption to say enough is enough you done chop belleful the fear of agent of any kind is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Buffalo2(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Me I know say e no go tough reach Mikel own. Lailai
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by robosky02(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
ekevwe:

Anyway, agents can be sacked by players at anytime.

From the look of things, another agent negotiated the deal with the presidents hence no case there.

Na lie

The man started the whole process that's why the new agent tried to form starting afresh
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by BigIyanga: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
paulolee:
But he did most of work and invested in him when he was a nobody... another cynthia Morgan vs Jude Okoye 2.0 brewing
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Jaholis: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Amen...
But this agents are greedy most times
*Contact us for your mini importation from cjina and shipping, we help pay your vendors by wechat or Alipay +8613143771593*
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
KingTom:

Oh, he should have stated it clearly then. Thanks for the clarification grin
U are welcome
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by LORDKing001: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Emmypure:

oga why have you not moved from where you are
how does it relate to the aforementioned advert. Reading makes you know more and better yourself.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by wajaja: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
They shouldn't make this boy case like Mike case.
Allow him to enjoy his carear
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice by paulolee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
BigIyanga:

But he did most of work and invested in him when he was a nobody... another cynthia Morgan vs Jude Okoye 2.0 brewing
yeah but we gat to hear from osimhen side too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Visits Nduka Ugbade At Golden Eaglets Camp In Abuja / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.