Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War (805 Views)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Kosifavike: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
-How Anya, Emotionally abused his wife for 26 years, Twitter user narrates her story

It’s no news that powerful men take advantage of the war to exploit people with vulnerabilities, their power affording them the means. The Nigerian civil war in 1967-1970 was no different, a Nigerian woman has narrated how her father who was on the Biafran side used his power to send other men out to the battlefield, only to sleep with their wives.
Luring and sleeping with other women, often meant abandoning their wives which were the fate of a Trinidadian woman, Maria Anya, married to an Igbo man from Enugu state.

A twitter user and daughter of Marie Anya, Uju Anya takes us through the civil war era – when her dad left her mom to live with his concubine. She recounts how her mother had to fend for her two kids with another on the way, whilst her husband plays community property to an uncountable number of women. some of these women often referred to her as “Nwunye dim” meaning “Co-wife” in a mocking manner.

Continue Reading...https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/08/03/my-dad-slept-with-peoples-wives-and-abandoned-my-mom-during-nigeria-civil-war/

Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Brandstudio01: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Congrats my dear, thank you for telling us your father is a true hero
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by ThatFairGuy: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmmn.
Lots of attrocities were committed during the civil. That's why NO ONE should be crying foul
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Baawaa(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Your husband's family will like this confession by you,keep it up
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Mo3891: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
angry

I blame Gowon , Obasanjo , Murtala and black Scorpion... This cry regrettable mess could have been avoided if only they did more damage in the Biafra war , they let it go on for 3 years , 3 good years

Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Mo3891: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by kiddkash(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
as terrible as it as, He wasn't the first neither will he be the last
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by IvarTheBoneless: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
shocked

Wow so many bastards were manufactured even before the baby factories started operations shocked
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by IvarTheBoneless: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
shocked
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by pquaver(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
No the same thing I said.. They idiots were abusing me that I am not igbo or supporting my tribe.. Well if that is how the biafra will be, to be covering atrocities I am not going to be a part of it.. Biafra soldiers committed lots of atrocities just like their Nigerian counterparts and worst of all the committed atrocities even to biafran. That is where my first rejection of the so colled hallucinations if a country started.. I repeat and I do not care how many damn ipob idiots they are on this forum.. I do not and will never support Nnamdi Kanu's biafra because he has the traits of a tyrant and is a tyrant.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bear It Anymore / What A Life, Man Gradually Turning To A Tree / I Need A 50k Loan, I Have Two Collaterals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.