Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh (1240 Views)

2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by LaboPolitics: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
DEROX:
grin Isa funtua said it junaid Mohammed said it Abba kyari said it no Igbo can rule Nigeria not after hate speech and insult to buhari king of the north the only one who can help them get northern votes they hated him even tried to stop him with their inconsequential 5% votes buhari will never support igbos its a bitter truth They hate APC in their states but want their ticket not knowing The party will consider its acceptability in any region they want to give where will they get the northern votes arrewa come explain o

Yerima and Yakasai have told you that yorubas have taken their turn and will not be elected come 2023.

There will be no yoruba president in 2023. Take it to the bank, na blank check.. grin grin
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Chelsealivepool: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
DEROX:
Am happy you spoke out o those people are confused they hate buhari but they want him to handover to them they hate the north but they live in their lands in troops and even south west plus APC but they want their support I still don't know how you will get something from someone you hate
so u love buhari that is destroying Nigeria for releasing killer herdsman and boko haram to d public, that to show u that u hate ur country by not speaking truth that buhari has fail to country
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Chelsealivepool: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Arrewa:
stop wasting your time on those folks...

An average northner will rather vote a foreigner from Zambia than vote an igbo man whom only dream is to see the downfall of Northern Nigeria.

People who celebrate our pains and pray for our downfall... Want us to support and vote them into the corridor of power
hw is igbo want d downfall of northern nigeria when it is d same north pple that is d downfall to themselves, boko haram, fulani herdsmen, bandit,Almajiris which they created and even buhari who is a northerner messiah releasing terrorist to them back to d same north. Think b4 u comment!
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Oracleforce: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
pdppower:
The pastor's brain must he paining him

Igbo people are not organized.....they are destined to be Hausa /Yoruba slave...no place for Igbo on top....you shall continually remain in number 10th position in the hierarchy of the nation...

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Obalatule: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oracleforce:

Igbo people are not organized.....they are destined to be Hausa /Yoruba slave...no place for Igbo on top....you shall continually remain in number 10th position in the hierarchy of the nation...
Who is suffering most in this country? grin ....Take a wild guess
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by mastertek: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
To be candid, Igbo man become the president of this country is going to be hard oo.

Lots of people and other tribes are just waiting for them to pay them back of their long time hatred toward them.

Too much enemy which they draw with their own hand

I just prefer the country to break, that's just my wish
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Yerima and Yakasai have told you that yorubas have taken their turn and will not be elected come 2023.

There will be no yoruba president in 2023. Take it to the bank, na blank check.. grin grin
make yourself happy abeg but we have been duely compensated 8yrs President 8yrs vice why you get nothing even Jonathan a minority has gotten his share lol the joke is on you 54 yrs still begging for presidency not even vice you get. Wait and see 2023 will be Yoruba's or north you guys are just too hated and your leaders know it.But you can make yourself feel good thinking the north you hate will vote you ask people like arrewa and bello el Rufai
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
EMMY76:

The hatred didn't start after the 1966 coup that was even led by a man from delta state the igbos have always been hated and massacred right from 1945 pls go do ur research properly. You can't even compare the xenophobic attacks against igbos and other black africans in south africa to that of northern nigeria. The core north have always been a region that is deep in religious voilence and blood shedding of innocent souls due to their islamic quranic extremist beliefs that commanded them never to allow infidels (christains and non muslims) to ever rule over them the history is there for all to clearly comfirm this fact.
The deep hatred against igbos in nigeria is simply because more than 90% of igbos are practicing christains and have stubornly refused to convert to islam and loyal to the fulani caliphate like the the way the yorubas of the sw have done.
Nigeria will forever continue to go round in circles and will never become a civilized developed nation until the north decides to either accept the igbos and the religious faith they have all chosen for themselves or let them leave the nigerian unholy union in peace.
Abeg you don't have a point you said they vowed never to allow a non Muslim rule over them who is Gowon who is obasanjo who is Jonathan are they Muslims? The problem they have is Igbo's why do you think they increased fine for hate speech to Five million naira from five hundred thousand ? who is the arch head critic of this govt which region. hates the government most?or better still why didn't they massacre yoruba Christian or ijaws working in their civil service one thing about the north is mind your business and don't speak against their religion which some won't obey and even insult their hosts so why won't they fight?northerners normally are warriors even in the military they have the highest number so you you expect to drag land or insult people that have all this and they won't retaliate? Northerners are not gullible yorubas na So don't tell me Fulani hate Christian never to rule over them o what triggered the hate was the jan 1966 coup and you see what they did in the revenge coup of July 1966
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by EMMY76: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
Abeg you don't have a point you said they vowed never to allow a non Muslim rule over them who is Gowon who is obasanjo who is Jonathan are they Muslims? The problem they have is Igbo's why do you think they increased fine for hate speech to Five million naira from five hundred thousand ? who is the arch head critic of this govt which region. hates the government most?or better still why didn't they massacre yoruba Christian or ijaws working in their civil service one thing about the north is mind your business and don't speak against their religion which some won't obey and even insult their hosts so why won't they fight?northerners normally are warriors even in the military they have the highest number so you you expect to drag land or insult people that have all this and they won't retaliate? Northerners are not gullible yorubas na So don't tell me Fulani hate Christian never to rule over them o what triggered the hate was the jan 1966 coup and you see what they did in the revenge coup of July 1966

So u don't even know that southern minorities including even yoruba christains are not spared during religious riots in the north? What about the daily massacres of southern kaduna christains by fulani muslim extremists?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Honour Of President Buhari (Photos) / Current Suitation In Owerri, Imo State / Peace Restored In SE At Last!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.