Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pics: Man Whose Penis Fell Off, Has Replacement Glued To His Arm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Man Whose Penis Fell Off, Has Replacement Glued To His Arm (689 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Man Whose Penis Fell Off, Has Replacement Glued To His Arm by spunky425(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020

A man identified as Malcolm MacDonald, 45 who had his penis fall off has had a new one built for him and glued to his arm.

According to The Sun, MacDonald a mechanic, suffered a horrific infection in his perineum that turned his fingers, toes and manhood black before eventually falling off, leaving his testicle in 2014.

“I had struggled for years with an infection in my perineum but I had no idea what could happen,” the separated dad of two from Thetford, Norfolk, told the outlet.

“When I saw my penis go black I was beside myself. It was like a horror film. I was in a complete panic. I knew deep down it was gone and I was going to lose it,” he said.

“Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald continued.

“I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking .”

After years of turmoil, MacDonald’s GP told him about “penis master” Professor David Ralph. Professor Ralph famously constructed a “bionic penis” for Andrew Wardle, who was born without one.

“It gave me a glimmer of hope that I could go back to being a normal bloke,” claims MacDonald. After getting in touch with the Professor, he was introduced to the arm-graft procedure.

Continue reading;
https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/08/pics-mans-whose-penis-fell-off-has-replacement-glued-to-his-arm/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Laycon Becomes The First House To reach 1million Followers On Instagram / The Best Way To Make A Woman Happy Is To Spend On Her Till You Are Broke – Erigg / Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.