Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (68589 Views)

Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Nbotee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nicepoker:
That's how they will be shouting 2023 and will end up voting another devil into office.

Dont mind dem... Ordinary protest against bad governance or fuel increases or minimum wage U wont see dem. But dey somehow want to threaten d army

5 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
I hope not
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by EdiskyHarry: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'll always say this, Boko Haram is a political party in the North, Boko Haram will never end until buratai and the northerners choose to end it.
Boko Haram will never end until crude oil stops flowing in Niger delta.
If you are a southerner living in the bush fighting a foolish war with northern terrorist that are mentalily unsound people and you call yourself hero while senators are busy enjoying with their children overseas, YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by UniqueDennis(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
It will not come as a surprise to me that if this story eventually comes out to be true, nothing will happen... Nigerians may no protest but as usual only be outraged online or on social media. I have critically examined this country and i can say that Nigeria or Nigerians most times arent worth fighting for..

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by TruthinAction: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
The more reason the service Chiefs must go. Enough is enough. The commander in chief should also follow.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na Ogun go kill all of una wey know about this man's death if the story happens to be true.

all of you go die horribly before next month.

I no get any good thing to tell u criminals than to dey curse you all.

y'all can not escape all the curses I've rained on you, criminals. you will surely get caught up soon.

e no go better for all of una and una family join.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Brunicekid(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
heendrix:
They've finally killed him....what a pity

if only this guy had summon courage to launch an RPG on Buratai's convoy and locate his exact SUV, it would have been a win win for him and us all

I'm not castigating what he did but he should know nothing good would come out from making a Video without necessary support. such a pity embarassed
They didn't say that he was killed. I pray that nothing bad happens to him In Jesus Name.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Eriokanmi: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I meant most...not all
ok
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by darediamond(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Let just hope is rumour or else I see mass assassination of top generals including Buratai.
Sense!

Additionally, Nigeria will revert back to Military Rule as.angry friends of friends in the military after dealling ruthelessly with the top generals with take on there Civilian Political friends too.

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by hotspec(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2020
azmanaty02:
In Arab world, such news will trigger protest and wanton destruction of public properties. Such protest will not stop until top official/s pays dearly for it.

Here, people will start typing RIP online while hiding their tails in-between their legs. Yeye nation with liverless youths.
are u ready to lead such protest?

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by ensamy(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Even if it's a rumor the motivation of the soldiers at war with BH is dead. The Army may be divided now.
True Nigerian army and Boko haram Nigerian army.
Nigeria heading to be like Lybia or Somalia. God will not forgive Jonathan for handing over power to this monsters. shocked shocked cool shocked They have destroyed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Philipxxxx0: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Buhari government will be remember in the history of Nigeria has most useless and hopeless president, and if care is not taken 2023 will mark the end of this country.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2020
The beginning of the End if this is not a rumour...

It will be known to the world
.. who is the real .... bokokites.......... are.....
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by izibili44: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2020
I also pray it is not true. When I said the guy should have considered his family first. Do you see now. Nigerian are forgetting about him. A country where it is every man for himself and God for all.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Milotus(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Very well said!
heendrix:
They've finally killed him....what a pity

if only this guy had summon courage to launch an RPG on Buratai's convoy and locate his exact SUV, it would have been a win win for him and us all

I'm not castigating what he did but he should know nothing good would come out from making a Video without necessary support. such a pity embarassed
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by LastProphet: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2020
extol1:

I think he will live to regret it if he does that

This might just be that long awaited trigger we need to march on these moronic leaders. Let's watch and see
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Farki: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2020
jaxxy:
That wud be a dangerous move for the image of the NA. It won’t even be funny.

You mean the Army that is full of people who;

Terrorises civilians

Assault civilians

Kills civilians

Takes over civilian property

Embezzle money

Uses their position as an excuse to commit crimes.

Let's be real here you won't here many kind words from the citizens about the army.

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by vineyardfarms: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Where are the human rights activists, labor unions, national assembly, student unions, the presidency? Until buratai kill all our able soldiers??
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by extol1(m): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2020
LastProphet:

This might just be that long awaited trigger we need to march on these moronic leaders. Let's watch and see
we just hope it is a rumour
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Lamasta(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2020
We just hope its a rumour
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by ajl: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Coming from a soldier, he killed himself before he made the video.

You are obviously a soldier with no balls. Abi, only a soldier with no ball will attempt to go to war with inadequate ammunition while the enemy is well equipped just because his commander directed him to. A courageous soldier will demand better ammunition to do his job. I salute his courage. If this story is true, which i hope is not,, then he died honourably with his shoulder high rather than to be killed like a chicken by Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Nchenches: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
That will be real Bad for the NA and Burutai..

Hopefully it's just a Rumor !

Let it be Sahararumours, if true, the consequences shall be brutal to the fabric of Nigeria.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by mkoabiola: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2020
I know he can't come out alive.

Not sounding evil.

But this present Nigeria army is ready to crush anyone who expose their ineffiency.

After d online noise.

Nothing will happen.

Nigerians re gud at making online noise without action.

Even general adeniyi that voiced out WS shown dd other side.

I was a foot soldier .

Served in 7 div bf i left

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Nchenches: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
poshestmina:
I honestly won't be surprise if this is true.

Dictatorship , tribalism and religion differences have never been this bad and in our faces.

It's sad, really bad!

It’s all Jihad by a group to have Nigeria governed by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Originalsly: 1:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm.... Buratai should now live each day as if it his last.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Yujin(m): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2020
After watching the video of this brave man, I'd wanted to laugh at his naivety but on a second thought, I decided to applaud his courage. We need courageous men like him who prefer to fight than just run away. He made an appeal to Nigerian lawyers to join him in the battle yet non so far have come out in his defence. However if it we're a case of attacking IPOB, these so called lawyers will be falling over themselves in the bid to quote all 'quotables' on why Biafra shouldn't be allowed. Corporal Martins just joined the ranks of revolutionaries like Chukwuma Nzeogwu and Gideon Orkar. He unfortunately didn't study history to learn from the mistakes of these men. If he did, he won't have ended in the hands of the vampires at the helm of affairs. While Chukwuma was betrayed by some of his colleagues, Gideon left loose ends untied before going to make his ascension public. It hurts till date that those men failed.
Corporal Martins should have known that Nigeria has no soul and majority of people within her subconsciously aware of this hence they can't stake their lives for it. He should have championed the cause for the middle belt and not Nigeria. He should have visited Sowore and Deji for lessons. I feel for his family. I'll definitely remember his courage. He should have done a physical damage... That would have been more effective. Nigeria is not worth fighting for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by anochuko01(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2020
with this type of attitude from burutai, you cant convince me that he isnt benefiting from this insurgency. and i also belive that he can sponsor terrorism for monetary gain and contract deals if he is sacked from the army.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Sunnyja: 2:24am On Aug 04, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Coming from a soldier, he killed himself before he made the video.
Why are you this useless. There was a court order for Christ sake!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by EmekaBlue(m): 4:17am On Aug 04, 2020
if true buratai better run frm d country after retirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by uthlaw: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2020
AccessME:
It better not be true o cos if it is I will personally wake up 1am and swear for Burutai, Buhari and all Nigeria leaders both past and present.
ur swear change nothing!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by excel101(m): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2020
azmanaty02:

Only if u know the protest I ve led, u won't be typing that shit above.
Then it goes to show that you are experienced. why not go ahead and initiate it.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by deebrain(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Advocate500:
that he said brutai is sabotaging their efforts is mutiny? Ur opinion is bereaved of common sense serious.

Before you comment, read first.

And do some research on the military. Especially your country's military.

As a junior officer, your superior is always right, even when sometimes and most times, senior officers abuse the privilege. Military chain of command clearly states the responsibility of both senior (as role models) and juniors (more or less robots)

You dare not, contend anything, (unless permitted) with your senior officer or commander.

Unlike you civilians that go by human rights etc, the military glorifies command. And it's a two way result--- it is responsible for the unique force and discipline as expected by the military, but also a protection for erring and undeserving seniors.

By speaking against your superior, not to talk of a general, and even your commander in chief, on a public forum (not military audience) is actually looked at as disgracing your service. The punishment is severe depending on the magnanimity of your superior.

That is why to effect change needed, there would be a bloody putsch (revolt) by the junior ranks against the superior. And it must be successful. Not talking and ranting on social media like civilians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.