Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything (3449 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Truetalk3139: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Guys what do girls really want, a girl came to my place last week and as we were about to begin the sexxxing she said i should stop which i did yet she goes around telling her friends she came to see me and i couldn't do anything.

Was i supposed to still go ahead when she said stop?

2 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Abfinest007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
yes oooo unless she is aggressive

6 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by bodybuilder: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bleep dem hoes

2 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Truetalk3139: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
is that not how false accusation of rape come into play

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by FunFact: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:
Guys what do girls really want, a girl came to my place last week and as we were about to begin the sexxxing she said i should stop which i did yet she goes around telling her friends she came to see me and i couldn't do anything.

Guy leave the olosho, if she says stop just stop abeg make u no go enter list of sexual offenders for Twitter

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by dukeprince50: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thank God u stopped, Lalasticlala for no think twice to move ur case go FP when e reach Nairaland with better headline "a guy raped a girl that came to visit him when he made advance and she told him to stop"
Before u go know, them don create 7 threads on ur matter and mynd44 don close six.

First leg
Truetalk 1 vs village people 0

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Truetalk3139: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
Thank God u stopped, seun and lalasticlala for no think twice to move ur case go FP when e reach Nairaland with the headline "a guy raped a girl that came to visit him when he made advance and she told him to stop"
Before u go know, them don create 7 threads on ur matter and mynd44 don close six

Lol... Mad Oo!

1 Like

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Skmoda360(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
As you stop na that one make sense ooooo....

3 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by hollarunji08(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Op, u fu*kup man... There's different between "stop" and "stop jor" Stop mean, stop for a while and start all over

3 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by DaInferno(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:

.. then later she will say you raped her, you did well bro!
get yourself an Erica!

6 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Truetalk3139: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
hollarunji08:
Op, u fu*kup man...
There's different between "stop" and "stop jor"
Stop mean, stop for a while and start all over

I fear woman bros na why
Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Austeeenxx: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:

I fear woman bros na why

No allow pant wear you, na the right thing you do. These days e no dey hard these girls to use the R-word.

3 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Haywhymido(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:

If you are seeking to satisfy women you will definitely die before your time.Do whatever you can do and move on. Only your mother should be your goal in the women's world

1 Like

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by lenghtinny(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na rape you Dey joke with so....

Abfinest007:
Op no let Wetin she talk get to you....

For her to be saying such nonsense means she go still come back for second half and you go still lash her las las

1 Like

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2020
so you were with with a babe, both of you are h0rny and ready to fukc, and when she said "stop" you just turned around and went to bed, abi?!?!?

didnt you ask why? whats wrong? dont you want it just as much as i want it too? etc etc
Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by Buffalo2(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2020
That's why I dey always say catfish better pass these gels. Instead of me wasting my time and money on one yeye gel, make I kuku buy catfish, wash am down with cold beer and go my way jeje. Imagine! You tow person reach home, show wan begin, she say 'stop, you stop and shey dey tell pple say you no sabi. Now the statement dey scatter ur brain so tay u carry am con NL. If na catfish una take ur money buy eh! Shey ds kain headache go enter ur life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by potent5(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Be careful with gals. If they stop, you better stop. So many men are in trouble already because they didn't stop when they were asked to.
It's better to be free than to be in jail for a crime you didn't commit.
Truetalk3139:

2 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by femi4: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Invite her again. When she is all over you, you too stop

1 Like

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by moscobabs(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2020
She said "stop" or "stop joor"?

1 Like

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by RealEzee(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2020
My guy I'm happy for u oooo grin

Na so we for dey here dey debate u as rapist and those set awon feminist(way no even know their real purpose) for Yeye ur name for here.

Don't mind that babe, e pain am say her stupidity didn't land her d dickk now she dey try save face telling her pals say na u no gree do, cut off ties with such demon ooooo, babe way won do go do, don't mind da confused woman ooo, her type no dey ever see say na dem make mistake

Once again I congratulate you my guy, go and order pepper soup with Baileys honey in my name anywhere Ja re, u deserve it grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything by drnoel: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Lol, comments above me a so funny.
Don't reason the matter anymore. In this time and age, stop means stop. Unless u want to be accused of rape. Next time she will remember to add pls "go on abeg" to signify the stop ma mistake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / A Virgin And A Disvirgin Which One Would U Recomend For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.